Tabs' Photomode & Avatar Gallery - Updated 10/18/07..!

• Thread starter tabs
  • 166 comments
United States
Southern California
tbanner26sg23qm.jpg

I’ve got more coming. I haven’t finished going through my pictures yet, so expect frequent updates - until I run out of pictures, anyway.

Comments and constructive criticisms are always welcomed. Enjoy!

Aston Martin

BMW

Very nice tabs. 👍 I love the border around every photo, it seems to make the pictures more appealing. With your future pictures, I would upload them without the black bar on the thumbnail. It takes away from such beautiful pictures as yours.

Slick6
With your future pictures, I would upload them without the black bar on the thumbnail. It takes away from such beautiful pictures as yours.

Noted.

Thanks for the great feedback everyone. :)

A Formula GT and some Hondas for you guys.

Thanks for the tip Slick6, it looks much better without those black bars. 👍​

Great Pics Tabs! Some supperior work you've done there! Love the Side shot of the BMW McLaren and the the S2000 shot where the tires are cut off but the grass! Brilliant!

Do you use the sharpen filter on all of your pics, with a combination with a little blur and some diffuse glow? Cause they look really nice!

vr6gti72
That alpine makes for great front shots, with that unique headlight config. Nice shots :dopey:

Indeed, it does. Thanks everyone.

440 CHARGER
Do you use the sharpen filter on all of your pics, with a combination with a little blur and some diffuse glow? Cause they look really nice!

Check your PMs.

DiabolicalMask
Amazing B&W's, tabs.

That last picture is just... perfect. 👍

Thanks. :)

I've always wanted to shoot that section of the track, the way the sun lights it up is just awesome.

damn...my english is so poor :( (that's why my comments are almost always the same)...but I must write something (even it's almost the same) and give credit where credit is due 👍

Wonderfull pics tabs...wonderfull 👍

Master_Yoda
LOOK! turn to page 465 theres a new definition of picture perfect! :) :drool: :eek: :bowdown: :cheers:

Thanks! :lol:

jmx2222
damn...my english is so poor :( (that's why my comments are almost always the same)...but I must write something (even it's almost the same) and give credit where credit is due 👍

Wonderfull pics tabs...wonderfull 👍

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. And your English is fine, man. :)

Back