All American Championship.

• Thread starter GM = TRASH
  • 10 comments
Maybe they don't like your name ;) Use the Camaro LM Race car, and if necessary put the stage 4 turbo on it. If you can't win with that, I have no advice.

I used the Panoz which no one here talks about. Although it probably cost a bit too much, at the time, nothing else in my garage seemed fast enough. Now, I believe something like the Ford GT40 (the old one, not the Ford GT LM painted to look like it)
could win this event, though not with the Chaparral 2J in the field.

This goes for pretty much all the races in the game:
- you should be able to win with almost any car that comes up as opposition unless they are clearly outclassed (eg Fiat 500 vs almost anything)
- if there is one car in the field who is getting a large lead quickly then look for a lineup where that car is not present (eg 427 Cobra in World Classics)
- learn how to drive better, if you can't at least silver all the licence tests you need more practice

The Camaro LM is an excellent car for this series.

Agree'd fully with the Camaro.

I still can't beat the 2J with it though =\
I just kept restarting till the 2J wasn't part of the competition.. I'm a cheater.. heh

You can eaisly win with a 05' Ford Gt with Stage 3 on it or u can use the 02' Lm Race car you win from the Infieon SP Course.

Or you can just trying being a better driver.... :lol: ..... :) ....... :indiff: ...... :guilty: ....

I beat the 2J with the Camaro, I did it again with the Ford GT LM.

I used the Ford GT Spec II I got from the GT Championship in the Pro Hall. It was a breeze, but that was because the Panoz wasn't in there. The Camaro LM was the poll leader and the Team Otega Viper was 2nd, so I killed everyone. I plan to go back over it in a different car.

And another nom for the Camaro LM. Easy win, well as long as the 2J isn't there.
Very fun race in the Camaro for the first go round!

If you care for a bit more challenge:
Second time I did it was with a Shelby AC Cobra with a little extra power (chip and racing muffler) and R3s.
Another good choice is the Chapparal 2D.

In either of these cases, make sure the 2J isn't there.

Back