JFM presents +Carbon Skyline, umm..a Mazda, Skyline+ 5/29/07

I'll be the first one to reply.
I like #1, 2 and 5 of the blitz skyline and #1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9.
I think you should get a little more angles in the pics, personally I think it looks better that way.

PERFECT BALANCE
I think you should get a little more angles in the pics, personally I think it looks better that way.

I agree.

Guess what the first reply was to my huge last update? Some stupid noob that did the exact same thing. I mean, how can you possibly do that?? Thankfully daan erased all hint of it.

^ wait ur talking about other people putting their pics in other people's galleries right?
AND FOR UR HUGE UPDATE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT"S ****ED up!! **** that sux!

weeell anyways thanx for the replies guys! and my next update i'll put on Saturday.
SO angles right? any examples? i'll try that in my next update.
until then!

UPDATE! feel free to comment!

tried... TRIED TO take pics of me dusting the JGTC cars. obviously it went wrong :yuck:

right here i tried to knock the Calsonic Skyline off the road, which didnt work:

best i can get of me beating the Comp :)

got only two pics for comp. never left with a smile on my face :crazy:

You have a nice gallery. 👍 The last update with the JGTC cars is very good, I like the track choice and the choice of your car. I shot that car too, and it's an update for this week I think.

***UPDATE***
finally... more to come still! here's what i got so far. please give me some advice if needed! :)

THE MONSTER

that's it for now... be back with some new pics later!

Nice pics...I love the Cobra SVT-R with those Buick GNX rims, I use the GNX rims a lott. And most of the BBS'. I'll get some pics up with the kind of Cobra Mustang you got...Hope you don't mind if I use those kind of rims :)

I love the full size Mustang and Impreza. They both look clean. 👍

Also, if you don't mind, please take a look at my gallery. :)

thought i'd get in to this whole title game :)
looked for this car for SOOOOO LONG!! first update:

SO YOU THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED

hehe i'm not done yet...
update tommorow :indiff:

Back