GTPC Challenge: NK4E vs Captain Trips - Results Posted

• Thread starter Swift
  • 112 comments
LifeWater
Its nice that you've gone to extra lengths to prove yourself to them.... but unfortunately the competition is over, and you've already disgraced yourself. Do you think posting this video somehow makes you look better in some way? The respect is already lost. You decided to not take the competition seriously, and therefore these were the responces you got. Nothing you can do at this point would make up for what is already submitted. Don't you think you should have thought about this before you submitted your video?

Couldn't of said it better my self.now that you shown your true colors, I dont think Phantom D needs you on our team. You can always make your own team, when every we dig you self out of your whole then come to Phantom D and prove it. But till then Phantom D Needs no more members.
-TD

what was the condition, other than r34, which r34, what tires, i know its arcade so mods have nothing to do with it. I would like to take a crack at this.

sunnybwoy
what was the condition, other than r34, which r34, what tires, i know its arcade so mods have nothing to do with it. I would like to take a crack at this.
he prob used hard tires while I used N1s

sunnybwoy
Who knows...Who cares....

And i dont think Swift will allow another competition like this ever again.

G-T-4-Fan
This post is proof that it's getting too far out here lol, it almost sounds like he's going to end in an emotional depression man, big hole, lol not. You should also remember some rational logical thinking, not any wise words like lifewater: Just know when to quit.

So, swift, quit/close this thread, we know the results now, thats all we really need rather then letting captain trips get "stuck in a big hole".

I agree. I'll leave this thread on this note: Some people in this thread need to quit with the drama and the "rep" and get over themselves. This isn't Initial D and we aren't on Akina Mountain, this is the Internet, this is a drifting forum, and frankly I could care less about REP or what I do right, I came here to drift and that's it.

Swift
Shut up and drift, man

And that's just what I plan on doing. I'm sick of the drama and pride that runs when I come to shake things up a little. So I just plan on shutting up and drifting, and all of the blowhards that talk about holes, keep talking about them. I'll keep drifting. :sly:

hmmm, I lost my talent ^^ and I don't care. CT won and I don't care..I knew Ill lost in the first place and I wanted to do this because it was fun and it got me back to GT4 ^^ .

Captain Trips
I agree. I'll leave this thread on this note: Some people in this thread need to quit with the drama and the "rep" and get over themselves. This isn't Initial D and we aren't on Akina Mountain, this is the Internet, this is a drifting forum, and frankly I could care less about REP or what I do right, I came here to drift and that's it.

And that's just what I plan on doing. I'm sick of the drama and pride that runs when I come to shake things up a little. So I just plan on shutting up and drifting, and all of the blowhards that talk about holes, keep talking about them. I'll keep drifting. :sly:

Practice what you preach....Thas all i got to say...and btw....big surprise grip won...

Captain Trips

If you want to quote my PM's, that's fine. But at least quote the entire paragraph.

Swift
Man please, don't whine like this. Just shutup, drift and prove yourself. Don't whine about people getting on you when you youreself were getting on others.

Swift

BTW, it was you stirring everyone up that started the "pride" thing that you're talking about. Just so you know.

Swift
BTW, it was you stirring everyone up that started the "pride" thing that you're talking about. Just so you know.

Swift, don't even THINK of telling me that I started up this whle "pride" thing. You guys were the first to jump forward and argue over who's balls were bigger. First it was Drift Dojo, coming in with their "ZOMG U HAEV DISHONORED OUR TEAM, I WILL SHOW YOU KANSEI DORIFTOOOOOO", then it was the so called Top Drifters on this forums. This was all a very funny affair to me until people decided to have a contest, something that I don't do.

IMHO, you guys are the ones that should shut up and drift, because I seem to be the only one around here that doesn't walk around displaying how freaking huge his penis is. Don't mind me though, continue with your UBAR LEET DORIFT TECHNIQUE while I, the new guy, continue to hone my skills. 👍 Again, for god's sake, get over yourselves. It's like listening to B-Grade actors duke it out whenever you guys talk to me.

"mind your step young grasshoppa or fall in big hole"

Do you even LISTEN to yourselves? Everyone who feels the need to cover their butt is puffing up like blowfish when I come in. I'm in this to have fun, and you guys are turning this into Initial D the Live Action GTPlanet Edition. Oh crap, Team Emperor, I'd better hide!

Again, sorry if I popped your little reality about drifting being SEREEUS BIZNESS. I'm just here to drift and have fun doing it. I'm not out for rep, revenge, or glory.

Wow, not only is that completely backwards, but you're also asking to be banned (use of language especialy)... We have good people here at GTP, and they don't get riled up unless someone pushes them to it... You can go on all day about how it was everyone elses fault, but you dug your own grave, and everyone knows it... Keep pushing and see what happens...

;)

So we're playing the selective quoting game...?

Captaian Trips
I have beaten your time of 2'16'525 using an unmodded Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, grip racing, by exactly 10 seconds.
Searching to enlarge your e-penis type response...

Captaian Trips
Meanwhile I'll be setting up my Xlink and challenging every racer that wants to on the Drift forum to battle it out on Trial Mountain, grip vs. drift. Same HP cars.
Still searching huh...?

Captaian Trips
Right now, I don't care about technical details. What I want to do is battle against every drifter that will take me on here AND on drift dojo with my Skyline.
I couldn't care less about your technicalities. I'll debate this no further.
Captain Trips
True, but you guys can yammer about extra tire pressure and techniques and tire sliding and the honor of your family and all those technical details until you get blue in the face, I'm talking about RACING. I'm not in this to prove anything, I'm not in this to finish anything. I just want to RACE.
Captain Trips
If Team DriftDojo can't beat me in a RACE, they're not worth my time.
Those statements speak volumes about you and your maturity level.

Captain Trips
instead of '1337 dor1ft3rz' bahsing my videos, telling me about rep, and so forth.
Nobody even put down your videos in your thread, you just started it off blashing Suzuki for linking you to the right section of the forum. And seeing as how you seem to post something COMPLETELY useless in just about EVERY thread in this forum, there is absolutly no reason you WOULDN'T know where your video thread went.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1817788&postcount=92 - Pretty rude to that guy in that thread thread...

Captain Trips
“You sit there and you thump your Drift Bible, and record your videos, and it doesn't get you anywhere! Talk about your Drift Dojo, talk about Physics 101... Trips 101 says my Skyline R32 just killed your self esteem off the line!”
Yeah, you're definately not an instigator... :rolleyes:

Captain Trips
I wish more people would look at my freakin' video, then they would see that I can push the car pretty hard.
Haven't found your enlarged e-penis yet huh...?

1989therat
"Captain wannabe"
Stanley^Carter
Captain Trips, you sickens me.
Bryan C.
once again, its Captain Trips for teh ignorant statement.
All these negative comments towards you are pretty well deserved. Nobody has EVER taken the first shot at you, and any attempt at reasoning with you by anyone ends with you copping out with some retarded statement or you insulting them for their opnions. I've been nice when you'd send me those stupid PM's, I was nice to you when you sent me those STUPID useless leghumper IM's on AIM. I'm done being nice to you and you putting down about everyone who contributes to this place. People who make this place possible for you to spread your ignornace and stupidity, but I guess you ARE TOO STUPID to understand that part huh?

So go cry yourself a river Captain because...
DelphicReason
Captain... Give it up... No one cares...

Captain Trips
AE86 FUJIWARA TOFU SHOP
By the way, your drifting sucks groupie... 👎

noid20nx.jpg

Proceed to /yourself right about... now.

nightkids4ever
Man...I only took his offer because I needed to get back to GT4

Did you ever here me ragging on you? Outside of an unusually subpar performance in this partictular challenge? Nope! So relax bud. Get drifting again, it's good for you. :)

Droptop_Chick
So we're playing the selective quoting game...?

Searching to enlarge your e-penis type response...

Still searching huh...?

Those statements speak volumes about you and your maturity level.

Nobody even put down your videos in your thread, you just started it off blashing Suzuki for linking you to the right section of the forum. And seeing as how you seem to post something COMPLETELY useless in just about EVERY thread in this forum, there is absolutly no reason you WOULDN'T know where your video thread went.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1817788&postcount=92 - Pretty rude to that guy in that thread thread...

Yeah, you're definately not an instigator... :rolleyes:

Haven't found your enlarged e-penis yet huh...?

All these negative comments towards you are pretty well deserved. Nobody has EVER taken the first shot at you, and any attempt at reasoning with you by anyone ends with you copping out with some retarded statement or you insulting them for their opnions. I've been nice when you'd send me those stupid PM's, I was nice to you when you sent me those STUPID useless leghumper IM's on AIM. I'm done being nice to you and you putting down about everyone who contributes to this place. People who make this place possible for you to spread your ignornace and stupidity, but I guess you ARE TOO STUPID to understand that part huh?

So go cry yourself a river Captain because...

By the way, your drifting sucks groupie... 👎

Proceed to /yourself right about... now.

damn, thats alotta Quotes you have there!! but i agree with you on everything you said.
were trying to be all nice to you, and you turn around and treat us like junkbecause your too stupid to realize that your wrong about ALOT of the things you say and do. you keep pushing your point of you thinking drift is faster than grip. if you werent too stupid to realize the physics behind what you talk about, you would know that your just wasting your time with this useless race vs drift bull. if you want to DRIFT, come to this forum to read about it, or challange people to a DRIFT competition. dont come to the DRIFT forum wanting to RACE.
get your head outta your ass, and just stop with this whole drift vs race junk. i know im getting tired of hearing it, and im 99% sure everyone else here is too. and your lucky swift has as much patients as he does, because i know if i were mod, i would have your ass banned a LONG time ago.

[edited by moderator] don't go around the swear filter

Ctrip....The best thing for you to do now is to stop posting....not many members here, including myself appreciate the negativity you have brought to the forums...My advice is to withdrawl for a while....I think swift's patience is running thin with you....

Back