For the nostalgic ones

• Thread starter DJ-CiviC
  • 11 comments

DJ-CiviC

(Banned)
I rented Back To The Future I & II friday... Not the III because its not one of my favorite. I missed these movie for so long. I thought to myself, dam they were intelligent in 1985 and 1989 to make these movies. I mean, the movie was so greatly realised, and if you really get into it, you can believe it. The story is really great.

What do you guys think ? (those who likes the trilogy)

Please no stupid comments from those who dont like it... I want to keep this thread clean...

I absolutely hate all the Back to the Future movies. Michael J. Fox is a short stupid loser!

Just kidding, part 1 is one of my all-time favourites, and part 2 was really entertaining as well. I really didn't like part 3 at all, but I bought the Trilogy the day it came out on DVD (just like I did with the Indiana Jones Trilogy), and enjoy watching the first two every now and then. In fact, I think I'm going to watch part 2 again soon, since you've reminded me of it.

What are your favourite parts from each movie?

I suppose part II and III were alright, but it's all about the first one. I think the first "Back to the Future" is one of the best films ever made. It's just perfect. I have the DVD set. 👍

Anderton Prime
I absolutely hate all the Back to the Future movies. Michael J. Fox is a short stupid loser!

Just kidding, part 1 is one of my all-time favourites, and part 2 was really entertaining as well. I really didn't like part 3 at all, but I bought the Trilogy the day it came out on DVD (just like I did with the Indiana Jones Trilogy), and enjoy watching the first two every now and then. In fact, I think I'm going to watch part 2 again soon, since you've reminded me of it.

What are your favourite parts from each movie?

Its a though one... I really like the first because of the hole story behind the thunder to get 2,21 gigawatts and all the technical terms.

Second part was good too but was more into the time process you know, present, futur, present, past, present...

I cant really say which one I liked the most. I like them both... lol

a6m5
I suppose part II and III were alright, but it's all about the first one. I think the first "Back to the Future" is one of the best films ever made. It's just perfect. I have the DVD set. 👍

its old, but that dam good :)

Oh man, never has a third installment of ANYTHING been equal to the first one. Godfather III, Terminator III, absolute crap when held up against the original. Return of the King was better than Fellowship of the Ring, but that's not really a sequel at all, since the whole story is one huge work split into three smaller acts. Back to the Future III was shot simultaneously with part II, but for some reason it just doesn't hold the weight of the original. Neither does part II, for that matter, but I absolutely abhor part III, mostly because I rarely enjoy westerns, especially those made post 1970s. I think The Quick and The Dead, Tombstone and Unforgiven were the only two recent westerns I actually liked.

Anderton Prime
Oh man, never has a third installment of ANYTHING been equal to the first one. Godfather III, Terminator III, absolute crap when held up against the original. Return of the King was better than Fellowship of the Ring, but that's not really a sequel at all, since the whole story is one huge work split into three smaller acts. Back to the Future III was shot simultaneously with part II, but for some reason it just doesn't hold the weight of the original. Neither does part II, for that matter, but I absolutely abhor part III, mostly because I rarely enjoy westerns, especially those made post 1970s. I think The Quick and The Dead, Tombstone and Unforgiven were the only two recent westerns I actually liked.

I agree with you for the most of the films, including Terminator III, IT SUCKED !!! But Lord Of the Ring, I have to say they keep being better and better. But its another story with LOTR, the books (the originals, not the remakes) are freakin better because you got alot more.

The third of Back To The Future was good. Its just not one of my favorite. I dont say that I cant stand to see it, I can stand it, but the story gets a little bit old in the 3rd. So anyway, thats my opinion, some will say the same thing, some no... But hey, everybody is nobody because everybody is different ;)

Anderton Prime
Not always true.
I've enjoyed all 4 Lethal Weapons, and Joe Peschi absolutely makes the third movie.
Also, While I thought that Ewoks were something of an affectation, and a nod to children, I thought that return of the Jedi was very good, and tied up the series pretty well.
As far as {b]Back to the Future[/b] I absolutely love the series. I don't think of it as three different movies, but as one very long, very funny story about the dangers of time travel and I really like the "coming of age" aspect of the series.

I feel the same way about the LOTR series. I have a friend that is a true devotee of the books and she hates all three movies.

well LOTR trilogy is really good. The LONG-trilogy is good. But the advantage of the books is that the story is muuuuuuuch longer and much anticipated. You got much more adventures in it. I like both movies and books.

DJ-CiviC
Its a though one... I really like the first because of the hole story behind the thunder to get 2,21 gigawatts and all the technical terms.

Second part was good too but was more into the time process you know, present, futur, present, past, present...

I cant really say which one I liked the most. I like them both... lol

*ahem* 1.21 GW :sly:

Back