Custom Member Title Issue

• Thread starter DJ-CiviC
  • 7 comments

DJ-CiviC

(Banned)
Member Titles (text under your username in posts)

Your member title will automatically change as you continue to post more in the forums. However, once you have made 500 posts and have been a registered member for at least 90 days, you will be able to set your title to whatever you like in your profile options. You can find the number of posts that you have by looking at your Member Profile, which is accessable by clicking on your username beside any of your posts.

Well... I'm registered for more than 90 days, now 505 posts and cant set the title... :(

Whats the problem guys ??

The server gets updated at a certain time each day. Once you have reached the requirements for a custom title, you have to wait for the next server update before it becomes active. That is why you had to wait.

Strange still. I under stand the concept with the sever update. But I didn't wait more than 5 seconds for mine. I had one, than changed to the default. That's why mine is not custom.

Ram-Rod
Strange still. I under stand the concept with the sever update. But I didn't wait more than 5 seconds for mine. I had one, than changed to the default. That's why mine is not custom.
...that's because you already had one. Your usergroup was never changed automatically (which is the process that causes the delay).

I mean the second I had officaly been here for 90 days. I waited no more than 5 seconds and I could change it.

Oh, well, I don't know then. The server could have been running its update or something.

Back