GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
thx.

But it looks to me just exaggerated a littlle bit by this article author.

You know like Jeremy : This car have about mln horse power and it goes like thunder.... it is fueled by minis and Stig don't need to listen queen to run decent lap...

Yeah, it can go either way (finger crossed that it's true though).

This is by far the best GT4 or GT video for that matter on the Net.

Amazing that the PS2 had the power to process animation like this in real time speed, even the gear shift moves in an H patten.

This gives me high hopes for GT5.

now if only Hideo was production manager on GT:5....

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2010/02/kojima-apologises-says-no-greater-crime-than-a-delay/

Thanks Hideo for making me feel sane after becoming bitter over the delays we have.

“Official announcement of a release date is nothing less than a promise to fans and business partners.
In other words, a release date change is like betraying the expectations of everyone,” Kojima added, according to the translation.

now if only Hideo was production manager on GT:5....

We'd get a 1/2 hour cut scene of the driver getting ready before every race. We'd probably get cut scenes of the driver talking to the race engineer over the radio during the races too. And don't even mention the replays.

right, at GTP, that's ancient and I still don't see a 3 disk box anywhere. All I see is an OLD generic gt5 cover they probably mocked up months and months ago.
Either way, the video is 2 days old but the content is from weeks and weeks ago. She says something about the SLS being shown off on the cover THIS WEEK. The cover was shown 2-3 weeks ago.

Timeline: 2 weeks ago PD annouces GT5 release delay in Japan; 10 days ago GT TV releases SLR AMG video with KY saying box art may be SLR; Also stated in the video is the release of the SLR (actual car) and GT5 in the spring of 2010. Last week box art revealed as SLR. So the game is still spring? Is this correct?

"To make things more challenging this year, Honda has repaved Suzuka Circuit. With cobblestone."

Really cool though.

???? what link ? Where ?

nahhhhh i think it's ok ! If you add some effects here and there you will get this :

now it's even more "realistic than nfs shift ;)

@ Famine;

thx

If they just run that video as a commercial for gt5, they'll sell billions of copies. Well, maybe tone down the ridiculous shake from some parts.

wow that video is horrible. Whoever thought that camera shake was a good idea must have been drunk.

..and that Looks like the inside of a Clio

Really? I thought Pd stopped updating gttv. I have to check.

As of 28 December 2009 you cannot download anything from GTTV. Only the videos you already downloaded will be available on your system.

So yes, you are correct hardvibes.

As of 28 December 2009 you cannot download anything from GTTV. Only the videos you already downloaded will be available on your system.

No, you can't buy vids anymore, but the free vids are still available.

I'm going to assume GTTV will become more "available" when GT5 comes out, as I thought that was one of the features that PD would make sure provided all sorts of car coverage.

"To make things more challenging this year, Honda has repaved Suzuka Circuit. With cobblestone."

Really cool though.

ha ha that looks so realistic with the camera shake - tone it done a bit whilst playing and that would be awesome.👍

I got my GT5P 2 weeks ago, and have downloaded everything they had available.
What PaMu said...

Just had the brand new spring/summer 2010 Argos catalogue delivered and nice to see that Gran Turismo 5 is in there along with a pic.

Can you believe we are in February already - times flying!!!

(They have stated (guessed) a May 2009 release date - for those interested.)

Just had the brand new spring/summer 2010 Argos catalogue delivered and nice to see that Gran Turismo 5 is in there along with a pic.

Can you believe we are in February already - times flying!!!

(They have stated (guessed) a May 2009 release date - for those interested.)

Best get the time machine out :sly:

Back