GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
i bought it 3 years ago..just for gt5...now sony tell me to give 150 euro for a new ps3...i play 3 ours gt5..thats it...after 5 year agone
First. GT5 did not kill your PS3.

If you have the YLOD (acts like it is starting up, green light is on, then flashes yellow, beeps three times and turns to a flashing red light) you can check You Tube for home remedies to fix it. They are temporary but keeps your holidays from being ruined. I did it last month. Works great right now while I save for a new one.

The races online are finally giving XP points and are paying credits, but barely pay any though..

I guess things are getting better little by little with GT5.. huh, little by little right, we should be used to this by now.

I really like that the Indy pays 117,000 cedits now @ the American Championship.

car will idle now with the car in neutral with a G27!!
Ahhh!! PD's paying attention to our demand after all :)
Keep up the good work Kaz =D

i'd like to report 2 things that i noticed, bugs
firstly, and i don't know wether they've fixed it already in the 1.05 update, but it's the Audi R8 V10. when in photomode i zoom in on its engine it says V8 on it.. bit weird
then there's some cars, including Ferrari F430, GT by Citroen Road car and C4 Rally car, which have a wrong gearbox, the driver changes gear with an invisible gearlever.. after the update i hoped it'd be fixed but i drove an F430 and.. now

where are the real-time,weather and time races?.im assuming this is online,as if say its night time and raining at nurbergring,it will be the same in game.we were promised this in spoiler/teaser trailers??-upcoming updates maybe?

First. GT5 did not kill your PS3.

If you have the YLOD (acts like it is starting up, green light is on, then flashes yellow, beeps three times and turns to a flashing red light) you can check You Tube for home remedies to fix it. They are temporary but keeps your holidays from being ruined. I did it last month. Works great right now while I save for a new one.

I open my ps3 after a month...i never play any game or dvd...i do not have ylod..the way this problem came tell me the gt5 is the reason...i do not know y...but many people have this problem the last 10 days...i am so big fun of gt games...its the only race game i really like and i am really good...i play 3 ours and a have 21 gold license test....i am really sad

the way this problem came tell me the gt5 is the reason
Could you explain this so others can be aware. So far all we know is you don't have YLOD and that your PS3 is dead.

Other than your word that GT5 killed it I have no clue what has happened to your PS3.

Holy Crap! anyone notice the experience for the Bonus races? 150,000 for Race 1, 250,000 for Race 2, 500,000 for race 3, 750,000 for race 4 and 1,000,000 for race 5.

In total, for completing all 5 races, you'll get: 2,650,000 experience and 2.7million credits.

Holy Crap! anyone notice the experience for the Bonus races? 150,000 for Race 1, 250,000 for Race 2, 500,000 for race 3, 750,000 for race 4 and 1,000,000 for race 5.

In total, for completing all 5 races, you'll get: 2,650,000 experience and 2.7million credits.

Awesome! So glad I decided to not grind Indy last night!

Great decision

Well, I needed Laguna Seca on the American Extreme, so I just went all out with a Viper ACR full upgrades. Then basically did 3 runs, tunning it between races and just hitting start, and ended up with a mean tuned ACR and about the same money I had to start with, with no delays.

Grinder heaven. Or in my case, buy all I can and get the money back real fast. Just the way I like it :D

Hello guys, I just downloaded the latest update. I went into GT mode and It said i unlocked nurburgring ( bronzes). I already unlocked it so i go into arcade to check it out.

I have the 24 hour version and regular version. The 24 version has 89 corners + its longer being 15.76 miles.

I have all silvers in intermediate except for full track which is bronze. Has this happened to anyone else?

By the way, thank you PD.

Could you explain this so others can be aware. So far all we know is you don't have YLOD and that your PS3 is dead.

Other than your word that GT5 killed it I have no clue what has happened to your PS3.

ok i will try..my english is bad ....

first..my ps3 is the second ps3 i have...is 2 year old 60g fat model....in the last 4 month i open it and play about 10 ours.....i was waiting gt5 like all of as....no dust on the console...

i got gt5 in 19 dec...insert disk ...update to 1.03 and install the game...play 3 ours...everything was fine...

next morning 20 dec i open the ps3 to play gt5 again...game start fine...i play 30 min..and then i press the one icon on the gtlife menou...i thing the car extension icon...and the game freeze... :(

i press ps button and quit game...ps3 make a biping noise...

out on the ps3 menou no disk show....this happent to my first ps3...

i turn off ps3 and on 2-3 times...final the disk show up...i select it...8001050F code show up telling me to reboot the system...clean the disk and try ather disks...so i did try....fall of men..and work fine at the point.....then i insert again gt5 and i got again the 8001050F code...i try one dvd movie and play fine...try again gt5 and a got again the 8001050F code...

then i format ps3....after the format no ps3 game disk icon show up on the ps3 menou...but ps2 games dvd and music cd play perfect....and i connect to internet perfect

final gt5 cd icon show up...i make an entry and i got diferent code..with a 14 at the and sorry i dont remember now...

now i got one ps3 playing everything but ps3 games...and specially gt5....

so this is y i said gt5 is the reasson for this...now i have to give 150 euro to get a new???? ps3 from sony

my ps3 was not hot..disk is clean...ask me for enything else...i am so sad know...everyone of my ps3 friends play gt5 now...

no ylod

ok i will try..my english is bad ....

first..my ps3 is the second ps3 i have...is 2 year old 60g fat model....in the last 4 month i open it and play about 10 ours.....i was waiting gt5 like all of as....no dust on the console...

i got gt5 in 19 dec...insert disk ...update to 1.03 and install the game...play 3 ours...everything was fine...

next morning 20 dec i open the ps3 to play gt5 again...game start fine...i play 30 min..and then i press the one icon on the gtlife menou...i thing the car extension icon...and the game freeze... :(

i press ps button and quit game...ps3 make a biping noise...

out on the ps3 menou no disk show....this happent to my first ps3...

i turn off ps3 and on 2-3 times...final the disk show up...i select it...8001050F code show up telling me to reboot the system...clean the disk and try ather disks...so i did try....fall of men..and work fine at the point.....then i insert again gt5 and i got again the 8001050F code...i try one dvd movie and play fine...try again gt5 and a got again the 8001050F code...

then i format ps3....after the format no ps3 game disk icon show up on the ps3 menou...but ps2 games dvd and music cd play perfect....and i connect to internet perfect

final gt5 cd icon show up...i make an entry and i got diferent code..with a 14 at the and sorry i dont remember now...

now i got one ps3 playing everything but ps3 games...and specially gt5....

so this is y i said gt5 is the reasson for this...now i have to give 150 euro to get a new???? ps3 from sony

my ps3 was not hot..disk is clean...ask me for enything else...i am so sad know...everyone of my ps3 friends play gt5 now...

no ylod

Your disc reader broke. :( You'll have to send it in to sony to get that fixed.

Is anyone else getting the "cannot connect to server message". I am in Canada, just updated to 1.05 but it has been doing this for the past like 5 days? Any help would be awesome

Back