£230,000 from 3 races

• Thread starter mugen_sim
  • 13 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
SIMPLE! get a chevrolet corvette (new one) then get it to about 443 bhp not too sure then do the ' Stars and Stripes' American 3 races! £10,000 for each race, then u win a Chevrolet Corvette LM Racing car (601 BHP) Sell it and have £230,000! do this a 3 Times and get the SLR Mclaren!
👍

Get any car with +200Bhp - second race in SC Hall, 2 x 2 laps, all in under 8 minutes. 265000 credits..

BOOOOOOOOOORING... Learn to use the search button...

Fastest way for $ash: buy or win a Mercedez Touring car or Opel Astra Touring car. Upgrade the turbo, take it to to German Touring Championship in European Hall. B-spec it and win a CLK-GTR racecar.

This way you get $15,000 for each race (5 of them), you also get $75,000 for come in 1st place in the series. And the prize car can be sold at $743,000 (something like that) The whole race takes about less than 10min. (B spec) and you will be getting $75,000+$75,000+$743,000= $893,000 (roughly). :dopey:

you can also b-spec the el captin enduro for some quick cash as well. the minolta is worth as much as the clk-gtr

Sti04
Fastest way for $ash: buy or win a Mercedez Touring car or Opel Astra Touring car. Upgrade the turbo, take it to to German Touring Championship in European Hall. B-spec it and win a CLK-GTR racecar.

This way you get $15,000 for each race (5 of them), you also get $75,000 for come in 1st place in the series. And the prize car can be sold at $743,000 (something like that) The whole race takes about less than 10min. (B spec) and you will be getting $75,000+$75,000+$743,000= $893,000 (roughly). :dopey:
IWS.gif
Fastest way to get alot of money fast. I'm B-Specin' it right now actually...

To really save time, skip a race in the DTM chamionship (4 wins gives enough points). It also saves mileage so your car doesnt deteriorate as fast (thereby minimising oil change and chassis refresh costs).

Its such a good way to make money cos you can always do the nurb race yourself when you get bored.

This might sound a bit cheesy, but it isnt really about getting as much money as possible, as quickly as possible, but to slowly go through, with the right cars, not just high spec racing cars. This is my opinion. Personally i prefer driving the road cars, they feel more on edge and realistic.

gsavill90
This might sound a bit cheesy, but it isnt really about getting as much money as possible, as quickly as possible, but to slowly go through, with the right cars, not just high spec racing cars. This is my opinion. Personally i prefer driving the road cars, they feel more on edge and realistic.

Your opinion is definately right. You use evenly matched cars to max your A-spec points. But what are we trying to do is to have enough money to fill our car collection. Cars like JGTC500 or some of those LMP cars, like 6 NSX, 5 Supra and 6 Skylines, you can't win them but buy.

gsavill90
Personally i prefer driving the road cars, they feel more on edge and realistic.

Same here, my favorites are mid-tuned road cars with ~300HP. But I'd still like to have a few of the $4.5M cars in my garage, and my addiction to the used car lots eats a lot of money too. When I'm low on cash or saving for an expensive car, I let my B-Spec driver JimJom loose on the DTM series. Except the 'Ring, I do that one myself... :) Also, JimJom will never race an event unless I've done it first in A-Spec.

gsavill90

Its more for people who have completed most of the game, and need money to continue buying the high end cars out on the market and modding them. Also, it can be used by the people who are working on the manufacturers races and need money to buy all the cars your not able to win, but still need to buy. 👍

i earn all that money becuase once i get enough i am going to buy up a bunch of real estate and build my own racing facility that will be featured in GT5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back