¿?¿MistaX is a stupid poopyhead jerkwad¿?¿

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 50 comments

Race Idiot

(Banned)
Sao Tome and Principe
Sao Tome and Principe
Also ITT happy birthday you dumb guy thanks for nagging me to create your birthday thread

How old are you now I didnt look and i'm not gonna, I think you are old enough to buy a real car like an MR2.

All the MistaX birthday celebrations go here I guess I DONT CARE

edit: holy crap lool your 20 I remember when you were a lil nublet

So, which is sadder?

A - Making your own birthday thread?

or

B - Nagging someone to make it because no-one cares about you enough to make one themselves without prompting from you?

So, which is sadder?

or

B - Nagging someone to make it because no-one cares about you enough to make one themselves without prompting from you?

What a jerk, i've totally reported this post to the mods now you are soooo banned.

So, which is sadder?

or

I'd say A. at least he had enough....something not to make his own B-day thread, I would do the same, or maybe try dropping hints or something to try and get someone to do it for me.

Happy Birthday MistaX

Happy birthday, emo kid! Have fun with your newish Mustang... or Camaro... whichever it is you have now.

See, people care.

Happy Birthday, Jonnerz. I hope you find a cake in your basement.

I told you to make your own thread. FAIL.

I hope you get a new tattoo or piercing or maybe that BBK intake for your birthday. A tan would be nice. Happy Happy.

Thanks guys. :)

And I didn't nag Brett to make this, I passingly mentioned no one had made me a thread when he said I was made of fail, or something along those lines.

Happy Birthday MistaX!!!! :cheers:
My,my, for a stupid poopyhead jerkwad you are...... :lol:
Well anyways, have a good one 👍

Happy B-day and that crap. Add meaningless good wishes, etc here... plus required congratulations, yer not a d-bag teenager anymore.

Next year you can get legally wasted. :dopey:

Back