¿ DLR's Gallery ¿ - *SMALL UPDATE 20/10/07* S2000 in the garden

• Thread starter DLRgian
  • 396 comments
Canada
Lived Above The Villa, Ontario
Rottie86
mainbannerms7.jpg

Welcome to my gallery, I hope you enjoy it. If you would like to see some photos, please click on a banner in this post or scroll through the pages.

NOTE: The next batch of photos I update over here, there will be a new banner added in this post.

mad_nos999
these pictures suck...JUST JOKING:sly: buddy i got u started on this i need some credit at least. HAHA look how old my signature is
Don't worry cousin your pics are going up tommorow. 💡 :sly: :crazy: and the legend face ahha :mad:

Moloch_horridus
I can't for the life of me work out what track this is - it looks like Apricot Hill but surely the slope is not that steep?
Hehe it is Apricot Hill, you are correct. :)

Thank You, GT4_Rule. The next batch I take will be brighter, I am not a fan of Photoshop, yet I don't mind editing a few here and there, but expect more on-track photos.

This is the last set for the night, man am I ever tired.

Enjoy!

Edit: The McLaren F1 GTR is the same car that I have won the Fuji 1000miles and the Sarthe I 24hrs endurance races so this car has quite abit of milage, 9000kms roughly. I'm never gettin rid of it :)

Good pics! They're brighter. However the angles seem too plain. Everyone's tried that before and it gets boring. I understand you're new to this but try finding your own unique angle ;) Great improvement! 👍

Thank You Drifterboy, I am going to post my Minolta 88C-V doing 362mph in a wheelie :)

They are definetly better now,, a lot brighter and better details.. Try removing the black bar underneath your pics though,, by thicking the Remive size and resolution bar? just before you upload at imageshack:),, Great start

great work with the shots, now try some different angles, remember that you do not have to center the car all the time and all of the car doesnt have to be in the picture ;) keep up the good work man

Ok here are the pictures I took right now. :sly:

Enjoy the 362mph Minolta 88c-v.

AND WE HAVE LIFT OFF

And here is my 24hr Lemans Sarthe I. CLK GTR aka CLK LM.

American Muscle is next. To Be Continued.

great update. i love how the first pic looks and how intense the blur is, i like the lemans pic too, my fav is the 6th pic, keep it up:tup:

Wow! Go easy with the updates, bud ;)

I like your recent two updates. You're getting hold of some unique angles now, and that adds to the more "exciting" dimension. Great work!

GT4_Rule

I like the 1st shot, but I can see jagged edges. Even some other photos have jagged edges, but if you want the car to stand out more try to blur out the background DLR.

Anyway please visit my gallery.

Thanks GT4_Rule yes I am getting used to it lol.

Thank you for the tips TVR&Ferrari_Fan I will blur the back ground next once I post my leftovers from last night, and I will check out your gallery now:)

Here is whats left of Part 1.

Now here is Part 2. :)
Enjoy!

I won't post for about a week as I am testing for another 24hr race at sarthe.

Back