×÷·.·´¯`·)» Neocrox Gallary «(·´¯`·.·÷× Updated 02/12/06. Aston DB9

• Thread starter Carlos
  • 21 comments

Carlos

Premium
Netherlands
Netherlands

Welcome to my gallary. I'm not new to this website, neither for taking pics.. I'm learning how to clean my pics here and there with Photoshop. Long time ago I had a gallary but updated once and then never again, that's becaus my USB stick died.. Got a new one so I'm trying to update every week a phew times!

The car I drifted the most hours in, and learned the techniques, is the Amuse

More this evening or this weekend!

Comments please!

Nice! Very nice!! 👍 I like it very much, but I'm missing a bit variation in the angles, but that's probably just me. :) Goed gedaan! :lol:

Feel free to take a look in my gallery.

Cool pics! The glow is good, but what are the glowy things around the car in the 5th pic? Also, try to zom in more when selecting around the car, you have selected slightly out the lines in the 6th pic.

P. S. Leuk, nog een gallerij van een landgenoot! :)

Thanks for your comments! Leuk om te zien dat er steeds meer landgenoten bij komen!

I don't what that is, I had no time and wanted to finish quickly so selected not much polygons.. Going to update this day with the RS4 or RS6..

Nice start man! I'm really diggin' your style of photography! 👍 All your images are excellent, but the 3rd is my fave! Great work, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Hi people, thanks to you all for all the nice comments!

Here is a preview, so you prolly know what's coming tomorrow or the day after. I'm going to the 5hours endurance tomorrow, so maybe I don't have the time to update. Now, I'm going to party my ass off:crazy: :sly:

Thanks to you all for the nice comments! I really appriciate it!👍

Here are the Aston shots..

Comments please! And thank you for watching.

Awesome shots mate! My fave is the 3rd, the reflections are fantastic! 👍 Great work, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Back