►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
iRacing looks amazing, although it's a bit too pricey for me. I picked up Game Stock Car 2013 a last week and I've been completely hooked on the 90's Formula 1 series they have.

Yes, it's a great game, but it ends up costing alot of money. SimRaceway is a great free alternative. Anyone watching the up coming details on Project CARS?

I'm a little disappointed in the fact that PCars isn't coming to the PS3, but it is to be expected when the next-gen consoles are out now. I guess when I invest in a PS4, I'll invest in that game, as well as Drive Club (and maybe GT7).

Yes, it's a great game, but it ends up costing alot of money. SimRaceway is a great free alternative. Anyone watching the up coming details on Project CARS?

I'm a little disappointed in the fact that PCars isn't coming to the PS3, but it is to be expected when the next-gen consoles are out now. I guess when I invest in a PS4, I'll invest in that game, as well as Drive Club (and maybe GT7).

Just checking out PCars now... I'll definitely have a PS4 in time for that, I'm sure. Rumors of current wheels (G27) not working on PS4... anyone know if that's true? If so, 🤬

Been watching the iRacing World GP Championship video from March 1st at Spa... I have to say it's pretty impressive and professionally done. I'd need a PC upgrade but I'm juggling the idea of giving it a try. (Especially if my whole new rig does jack on a PS4)

I am reading that as long as the game is compatible to the wheel, it will work, right now I have read that Drive Club and Project Cars will have drivers that will make most wheels work with the game. I hope we get a new GT wheel with GT7. I like my G27, but I think it's time for a new model.

I'm going to get DriveClub, The Crew, Next Car Game, hopefully BeamNG if it comes to consoles, Project Cars, aaaaaaand.... Stuff.

Me and The Turtle Stewards have been talking and we feel its best to instead of Racing Hard Tires on The BMW this Saturday, We will Use Sport Soft Tires 👍

Last edited:
Anyone is welcome to join me I'm practicing for the future combos for lap times and laps and tires

1472-6118-4130-9219-2460

Due to the special class races both occurring this weekend in FLEX and Enduro, the FLEX race has been pushed back. That way those wanting to race in both won't have to exhaust themselves running two 1 1/2 hour races back-to-back evenings. Phish is planning to host FLEX Friday night. Who knows what he has up his sleeve. :D

Been watching the iRacing World GP Championship video from March 1st at Spa... I have to say it's pretty impressive and professionally done. I'd need a PC upgrade but I'm juggling the idea of giving it a try. (Especially if my whole new rig does jack on a PS4)

Someone told me that iRacing only allows cockpit view for driving the cars so I hope that's your preference :eek:

Due to the special class races both occurring this weekend in FLEX and Enduro, the FLEX race has been pushed back. That way those wanting to race in both won't have to exhaust themselves running two 1 1/2 hour races back-to-back evenings. Phish is planning to host FLEX Friday night. Who knows what he has up his sleeve. :D
Eh... The Enduro is looking like a 2 hr race. Unless phish thinks we can run one minute laps in the Beamer which is even close to possible.

But for goodness sake don't change it phish. I'm looking forward to a 90 lap race.

Uh oh

2014-03-11_03-45-19_486.jpg

A little off topic but I thought you guys might like this. I came across an F1 1994 mod for GSC 2013, and tried some hot lapping in the horrendous McLaren Peugeot MP4-9. I've never heard a better engine sound in any game I've played. The graphics are no where near GT's, but the handling physics more than make up for it.

Great videos from the previous page @Masterhec! I watched race 2, and it seemed from that point of view on lap one that I hit @K1utch and caused him to spin out. If that is the case, I would like to say I'm very sorry for causing that incident. From my POV, Hector was lagging really badly through the first couple corners and he stopped and K1utch plowed right into him and spun out behind me, then Hector surged ahead. If I had known I caused that, I would've stopped.

:lol: randy, yeah you won't be at the 1'00.00 range or I won't either but yes it is a roughly 2 hour race! :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back