►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't Orange & Black Dolph's color's? I've seen him in my mirrors or ridden his bumper (for as long as i could keep up) enough to know it well!
Yea he said or chrome wheels

I drove a Volvo 670, I think, it's been a while, I just knew it was a Volvo cause I always said I was in the safest damn rig you could find...lol. I only drove a year or so, then I became a Bus Driver. So, I know my Thomas and Internationals real well.

I have visted Corbin a few times, Did they ever lift the liquor ban at night? Plus, you got one old ass A&W... lol.

Well Corbin just got its liquor license about a year ago to sell outside of restaurants. We have 2 liqour stores, one on each side of town and all the gas stations on the south side of town can sale beer. The Rootbeer Stand opens March 25th ;) My 2nd favorite place to eat besides Sonny's. We also have a really old KFC here lol Gotta love the big bronze statue of the Colonel.

endurance-practice-banner-png.90326

@tzracer will be Hosting Tonight, Room Number Will Be Provided On this Thread

All Are Welcome, Meaning Non-Turtles and Turtles Are Welcome!

Or

If your debating to join us and not sure, Your more than welcome to Try the Practice Races

Tzracer has decided that the 2 Practice Races will be 31 Laps! 👍

Thank You!

Autumn ring mini or full this week? Full would be well over 2 hours... (not complaining, just curious... normal special event limit is right at 2 hours)

Autumn ring mini or full this week? Full would be well over 2 hours... (not complaining, just curious... normal special event limit is right at 2 hours)
yeah, maybe it needs to be like 85 Laps instead (Full) We changed to SS Tires so i havent had time to test it but im trying to figure it out

I'm getting about 1:21.5's, with about 32 laps per tank. Yayness.

If you guys are up for it, we can have some FGT action in 30 mins to an hour, depending on how close you want to cut it to practice.

There has been a little mis calculation for this week's combo..I put 90 laps but that would be a little over 2 hour race if you guys want too do that sounds good but if you want right on 2 hour race it will be 80 laps

Up too you all

There has been a little mis calculation for this week's combo..I put 90 laps but that would be a little over 2 hour race if you guys want too do that sounds good but if you want right on 2 hour race it will be 80 laps

Up too you all
I really don't care what we do as long as I have fun doing it :lol:

We will do 80 Laps instead of 90!

Start Thinking of a new Pit Strategy Plan Now! :sly:

Edit: Results will for sure be posted Tomorrow as well as this weeks Banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back