PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Here are the results after race 2!!

PITS 2 S3R2.jpg

We could give out a weekly award to the worst pit crew!

On that note, people were still having a lot of pit strategy problems, and it always seems to be the same people. If anyone wants to get to the bottom of it, just shout it out here and we can make sure you're spending more time on track than in the pits.
I will take that award, ask anybody. My pit crew is the worst. The slowest.. and the shortest.

Teaming up is good, but my availability is not so good. E.g. I'm out of town this weekend. We plan a two week sunny get away early February.

So, if you seriously want to win a team championship then skip me over. If you want to team up and know I will miss a bunch of races.... call me:tup:

Teaming up is good, but my availability is not so good. E.g. I'm out of town this weekend. We plan a two week sunny get away early February.

So, if you seriously want to win a team championship then skip me over. If you want to team up and know I will miss a bunch of races.... call me:tup:

This would be for next season. Just getting it out there early!!

Confirm. But we start on time so I can still have time for a life? Also, sorry in advance to the ones that plan to have contact with my car, LOL. Last round was to rough.

Latest Posts

Back