PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Season 5

Here are the points after the first round of the season.

Pits 2 S5R1.jpg

Congratulations to CB and Sgeti for their wins on Sunday!

Congrats on the wins guys! It's refreshing to see some different names at the top. I'm hoping this tighter level of competition carries on through this season.

To get in to the races a bit more, great job @CB_racer for a very consistent weekend! You were super quick, keeping me honest right on my bumper whenever I was in front of you. Great job @SGETI, making that dry to wet strategy work in the second race. You took advantage of a bit more dry running in that one to stretch out those hot laps in the start!

This reinforces my point I made a while back, where these weather affected races are turning out to be a ton of fun. It adds an element of strategy we haven't had to employ as much as we have in other games before this. Outright speed just doesn't do it anymore in these games. Race smart, not fast.

Last edited:
Patch notes

Really hoping someone picks that Ferrari for a season. If this 2 tier system this season is successful, I wonder if it would work with this car and the 488 GTE. Just an initial thought in my head, but it would be interesting to found out how much they differ in lap time.

Drove the Ferrari Challenge car last night, pretty fun little car. The FFB is light, which I am assuming is the game trying replicate the fact it has power-steering. The "sound update" to the Porsche 911 RSR 2017 on the other hand still doesn't sound right in my opinion.

Sunday's race information:

Race 2

Circuit De Spa Francorchamps Historic (Rednose)
Laps -14
Time -14:00
Track date -August 29, 1958
Clear/Light Cloud/Medium Cloud/Light rain
x2 Time progression

Sunday's race information:

Race 2
Circuit De Spa Francorchamps Historic (Rednose)
Laps -14
Time -14:00
Track date -August 29, 1958
Clear/Light Cloud/Medium Cloud/Light rain
x2 Time progression

When I was practicing, the furthest back I could set the year was 1970. I kept putting in 1958, but the game would automatically default to 1970, just FYI. However, I was setting this up in the single player practice mode, not sure if it will be the same for multiplayer lobby settings.

I'm away for the weekend. Gonna crank up the competition for the 2 following weeks though. I'll be on a staycation, so I'll actually get some practice in!

When I was practicing, the furthest back I could set the year was 1970. I kept putting in 1958, but the game would automatically default to 1970, just FYI. However, I was setting this up in the single player practice mode, not sure if it will be the same for multiplayer lobby settings.

I have changed the year to 1970 since it is doing to same in multiplayer mode as well.

Back