◆ SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Finished - Thanks to everyone who raced during the past 12 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rcs-race-day-jpg.332876

Matterhorn Dristelen

KOQ Lobby is now open. 8 spots are available for tonight's race

That was some track tonite, quite the racing, Warden hope you got the replay of the second race cuz I didn't have time before grim had to go so wasn't able to save.Nice duel wins Norm!

I saved it..

For such a crappy track that was a lot of fun!

Hats off to the room host who tried to hustle up the start of R2 because of the lost time getting R1 under way…Parcells really appreciates that Grimm, thank you!

Only now is Parcells understanding the truly vindictive nature of my teammate NORML_N and I must say I’m thoroughly impressed. Not only has he re-written the words to a half-semi-decent 80’s tune expressing his subordinate outlook on life but now we find he has been sandbagging the whole lot of us for 2-3 seasons now as we all figured he’s your typical D3 driver but over the course of the last two weeks we now know that’s not the case at all.

I figured Parcells had the #1 subordinate designation wrapped up in our team figuring maybe a slight speed advantage if not a draw but most definitely a huge advantage in the literal sense of the word. But Norm had other ideas as he’s head and shoulders above Parcells in both areas…what a subordinate Norm is, what a teammate!

I’ve read and re-read the rules numerous times teammate and while you can certainly expect to be moved up a division or two come next season you cannot be docked points or otherwise penalized in S10 for your months of espionage and downright tomfoolery.

Congrats to our new found alien, @NORML_N taking the honors for both races. How many other variations are there of this track? hmmm. I can see Grimm shaking his , no way.
The course did make for a challenge to pass and to maintain clean laps. I know for one I will be picking grass from out of the underside of my car.

This is where the pictures should be. I am no longer able to upload my pictures? I click on "Upload a File", select my pictures , then they start loading, I wait till all are at 100% , and then post them. Now none of my pictures are uploading either in a group or by individually. ???? Will keep trying for a solution.

I was able to upload the pictures using Chrome browser. Will keep working on the issue with Mozilla. Thanks for the help from everyone.

I was able to upload the pictures using Chrome browser. Will keep working on the issue with Mozilla. Thanks for the help from everyone.
If you have a 64bit OS on your computer you might try getting Waterfox. It's the 64bit version of Firefox.

16543436849_ace4c6faf0_c.jpg

This week the series headed to the high altitude of Matterhorn Dristelen. Below are the OFFICIAL results from the nights activities.

Official Results

Current Individual Standings

18477370911_4111f9d346_o.png

Current Team Standings

18471272382_cc4754ea82_o.png

Current All Star Race Entries

18471275122_908cc5f70a_o.png

16542707847_7fbc1ce789_c.jpg

Grand Valley East / Reverse
Below are the top 10 in points with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Grand Valley East / Reverse by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. NORML_N - Confirmed
  2. CAPECOD104 - Confirmed
  3. kgffty - Confirmed
  4. euclid58 - Confirmed
  5. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  6. aeroliteflight - Confirmed
  7. Parcells2 - Confirmed
  8. brntguy - Confirmed
  9. zii1993 - Confirmed
  10. vovik05
All other series drivers not list as confirmed above will need to qualify for the race via the "Knock-Out Qualifying Procedure"

Last edited:
Sandbagging. Ya, I was sandbagging! What I DEFINITELY was not doing was struggling mightily to keep up. Definitely. Sandbagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back