◆ SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Finished - Thanks to everyone who raced during the past 12 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/4 of a lap side by side and not losing a lot of time. Parcells great racing men.

And now that I have a topp......

A new pCARS series is brewing, with multi-class and multi-car endurance racing. Check it out here!!!

Last edited:
16543436849_ace4c6faf0_c.jpg

This week the series headed to Grand Valley East - Reverse. Below are the OFFICIAL results from the nights activities.

Official Results

Current Individual Standings

18537538499_7978589812_o.png

Current Team Standings

18697426646_da82bca845_o.png

Current All Star Race Entries

18697430846_0b17423fda_o.png

16542707847_7fbc1ce789_c.jpg

Tsukuba Circuit
Below are the top 10 in points with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Tsukuba Circuit by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.
  • NORML_N - Confirmed
  • CAPECOD104 - Confirmed
  • kgffty
  • euclid58
  • GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  • zii1993 - Confirmed
  • brntguy - Confirmed
  • Parcells2 - Confirmed
  • aeroliteflight - Confirmed
  • Wardenclyffe - Confirmed
All other series drivers not list as confirmed above will need to qualify for the race via the "Knock-Out Qualifying Procedure"

Last edited:
16542707847_7fbc1ce789_c.jpg

Tsukuba Circuit
Below are the top 10 in points with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Tsukuba Circuit by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.
  • NORML_N - Confirmed
  • CAPECOD104 - Confirmed
  • kgffty - Confirmed
  • euclid58 - Confirmed
  • GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  • zii1993 - Confirmed
  • brntguy - Confirmed
  • Parcells2 - Confirmed
  • aeroliteflight - Confirmed
  • Wardenclyffe - Confirmed
All other series drivers not list as confirmed above will need to qualify for the race via the "Knock-Out Qualifying Procedure"

Last edited:
rcs-race-day-jpg.332876

Tsukuba Circuit
Club Lobby will open for Knock Out Qualification participants ONLY at 8:00pm Eastern.
Main Event lobby will then be open to all Main Event participants @8:45pm Eastern. Below are the drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Tsukuba Circuit by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. NORML_N - Confirmed
  2. CAPECOD104 - Confirmed
  3. kgffty - Confirmed
  4. euclid58 - Confirmed
  5. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  6. zii1993 - Confirmed
  7. brntguy - Confirmed
  8. Parcells2 - Confirmed
  9. aeroliteflight - Confirmed
  10. Wardenclyffe - Confirmed

Running a practice race tonight. 9 est. Community lobby.
I admit I've screwed up your previous Team Subordinate "tips and winning race strategies" PMs Norm but have you given up on me completely? :(

In my defence I've been under the influence every race weekend this season making it extremely difficult under all the race pressure not to mention multiple voices running through my head.

No worries though, plenty of time left.

My family is coming to watch tonight's race in hopes Team Subordinate can keep their slim advantage over the second place team, whoever they are, nobody will remember or care about them 5 hours from now with any luck.

You've been an outstanding partner pardner!

rcs-race-day-jpg.332876

KOQ Lobby Open ~ Tsukuba Circuit

Club Lobby open for Knock Out Qualification participants ONLY. The main event lobby will open around 8:45 PM Eastern.

We have seven slots open.

How was racing the Lancer X Rally Car at Tsukuba? Does it handle a lot like the Evo Touring Car we used in TCS Season 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back