◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,782 comments
SNAILData Logo.png

The Sunday Score sheets are prepared and is ready to go for tonight. Good luck - don't fall asleep behind the wheel in Daytona. Too bad we don't have cruise control....

I will not be able to attend the event tomorrow night. Sorry about that, guys.

Hey, just wondering why my name isn't there yet?

Obelisk, unless your plans changed and you can make it tonight, don't worry. Mr. @JLBowler will get you sorted for next week.

A lot has happened since @Neovre stopped by to say hello last month. Not only did he get a his very own feature article here on GTPlanet, but he just completed a remarkable performance at his Le Mans debut (including a P6 finish in the second race)!

Way to go, Edgar! I've updated the thread title to celebrate the remarkable achievement. Can't wait to see what comes next! :cheers:

Well, I didn't race at Le Mons like @Neovre, but I did win B-Street at a SCCA Championship Tour event this weekend at Devens Air Field. I guess I'm now officially a professional racer, since I won money :)

I'll give more details tomorrow, but here is my fastest and final run on Sunday to clinch the win. I was pretty tentative in some sections since my first run was a mess and I got a cone on my second run, so I needed a solid clean run.

Well, I didn't race at Le Mons like @Neovre, but I did win B-Street at a SCCA Championship Tour event this weekend at Devens Air Field. I guess I'm now officially a professional racer, since I won money :)

I'll give more details tomorrow, but here is my fastest and final run on Sunday to clinch the win. I was pretty tentative in some sections since my first run was a mess and I got a cone on my second run, so I needed a solid clean run.

That's awesome! Looks like GT6 License tests can prepare you for something.

I see some drivers before you did not navigate the track very well.... See 1:06 time stamp.... tire marks are going in all directions.

That's awesome! Looks like GT6 License tests can prepare you for something.

I see some drivers before you did not navigate the track very well.... See 1:06 time stamp.... tire marks are going in all directions.

Very true. One car, G37 slide into the grass and got stuck. One of the SCCA official vehicles had to pull him out. That was a first seeing thay at an autocross. :)

Congratulations!

Saw that yesterday but didn't want to spoil your surprise. I was at Lime Rock this weekend, otherwise I might've run at Devens.

Fun Fact: BS at the Devens tour has been won by a current or former SNAIL 4 out of the 5 events this decade. (There was no Devens tour in 2010, 2011, or 2016.)

Congratulations!

Saw that yesterday but didn't want to spoil your surprise. I was at Lime Rock this weekend, otherwise I might've run at Devens.

Fun Fact: BS at the Devens tour has been won by a current or former SNAIL 4 out of the 5 events this decade. (There was no Devens tour in 2010, 2011, or 2016.)

Thanks. I was going to post something Saturday night, but didn't want to post that I was winning, then blow it :) I recognize Nick's name from 2013, but not the others. Good to know some history. Oh, and I drove @z06fun's Honda S2000. He finished 3rd.

View attachment 655046 Great finish in Div-2 in the C2 R2
@JLBowler made a Final Turn pass for the Win.

That pass doesn't happen if @TEX36 doesn't go to the outside with me. I returned the favor by staying on the outside and dragging him to 2nd place. Textbook example of how to have two guys improve their position by working together. Also of note. We flipped positions in the first race with Tex in 1st and me pushing him.

GT Planet News:

PlayStation Official Magazine Lists GT Sport Release Date as November 16

Posted:
19 Jun 2017 10:00 AM PDT

At E3 last week, Polyphony Digital treated Gran Turismo fans to a new release window for GT Sport. If “Fall 2017” wasn’t specific enough for you however, it looks like PlayStation has revealed a more exact release date. According to the latest issue of PlayStation Official Magazine UK, the game will launch November 16.

The news comes to us care of WCCFTech.com. There, WCCFT points out that the magazine has a track record with outing release dates. This lends credence to the mid-November release date, but without Sony or Polyphony’s official statement, it remains a rumor.

November 16 may sound familiar to GT fans. That’s actually the exact date — in 2016 — that Sony set for GT Sport‘s European launch. This was prior to the late-summer delay announcement last year, of course. Nonetheless, the identical date has us skeptical, not least because it falls on a Thursday: in the UK, games typically release on Fridays.

Regardless of when it launches, GT Sport was readily available for play at E3 last week. Fans were treated to a brand new trailer, and a new circuit was unveiled. We chatted with Kazunori Yamauchi (twice), and learned a second beta may be on the cards.

In terms of the actual cars, Polyphony quietly bumped the total count to over 177 Super Premium models. The latest build also introduced numerous new cars at E3 — including a wild racing Beetle — so we’ve gathered them all up here.

Stay tuned to GTPlanet for more updates on GT Sport‘s release date as we approach autumn.

Thanks to AKps3 for the tip!

Data is done in D2 for 6/19/2017AD

I have tried to finish the data for last week and just cannot get it . It is only one race R 1 R 1 I did not get the replay .If someone can give me a snapshot of the data from the replay . I will plug in the numbers . I can see the replays downloaded on my computer an see the replays on the flashcard .But the playstation sees no replays on the card .I have tried many times , I blame the minnions they have ran and accidentally ripped the cords out of the playstation and damaged the usb ports and now can only get one to work . I am not sure that it even is working right .
HELP please

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on June 18, 2017

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1 - 89 (Ineligible for prize)
  2. Rednose58 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 89 (63.334 for Prize B)
  3. kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. bmw231119 --------- did not submit a vote
  5. Hoe_Cakes_ -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. TomMang_68 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Whitey093 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
Division 2
  1. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 90 (112.94 for Prize A)
  2. Introculo --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 (Ineligible for prize)
  3. Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 81 (101.647 for Prize C)
  4. Engmatic1 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. thorracing34 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. pubason ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. gulfvet67 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. cliffeden --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. USERID_77a23 ------ did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05 (Sports: Soft) at Suzuka Circuit East Course (13 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @JLBowler wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 (Sports: Hard) at Daytona International Speedway (11 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Rednose58 gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Oshawa-Joe so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting. Also, please be sure to list the PP and HP (after oil change) of any car you select.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

Last edited:
Back