◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
I'm so sorry for telling you guys so late, but I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. We still haven't been able to get me a wired connection, and plus, there is supposedly a storm coming tonight, so that will make my connection worse. Also, for some reason my sister doesn't believe in the word privacy, since she has been bugging me while I play PS3 non stop for the last week, and no matter how much I yell at here, she won't leave me alone, so she probably won't stop any time soon.

If you know she's gonna come in your room it's prank time. Rig your door with a string attached to it and a cup of spaghetti sauce on top such that it will poor on her head upon opening. Will definately make her think twice about coming in your room. Your welcome

If possible that someone has 2 altezza touring cars, can they send one to me? I bought one, but put the whole chassis reinforcement on it, so I can't take it off and I looked in the ocd and it says that car is sold out which I can't get anymore for the week in the ocd

If possible that someone has 2 altezza touring cars, can they send one to me? I bought one, but put the whole chassis reinforcement on it, so I can't take it off and I looked in the ocd and it says that car is sold out which I can't get anymore for the week in the ocd

Send FR.

Wolfsatz
Sent. I just bought another one. Strange that you would show sold out in yours and not in mine.

Do you happen to have the Vert Taiga color chip?

Ill check in a bit here. Im not sure if I'm going to make it tonight just left to go get my car, been in the shop all day getting fixed. Hopefully ill see you snail's tonight.

Hi guys unfortunately im not going to be able to race until september due to work commitments :-/.... Will notify you when I can return.

Not gunna lie. As soon as the last race was over I was jumping up and down pumping my arms in the air like I just didn't care.

Not gunna lie. As soon as the last race was over I was jumping up and down pumping my arms in the air like I just didn't care.

Heck ya!!!! It was sooo close. I babied it just a little to much hoping the draft would be stronger. I think .023 was the gap. :)

Great night once the second combo started. Combo 1 was really frustrating me. Do not enjoy that Altezza one bit. Every exit, I'm yelling turn come on turn.

I was punching things. :grumpy:

Also, D1 replays are uploaded.

I was punching things. :grumpy:

Also, D1 replays are uploaded.

DANG MAN. You ain't messing around. Talk about being on it.

I also would like to say thank you for your work and effort. It doesn't go unnoticed and is extremely appreciated. I'm sure I speak for everyone in D1 here.

Awesome racing in division 4 tonight! Lots of fun and intense battles!! 👍 congrats to all the winners in each division tonight! Can't wait for next Sunday!! Hopefully I won't work then.

D2 replays are up 👍

Sweet baby Jesus please make round 3 go AWAY! uugghh!!! :irked:

Nooooo, make round 1 go away. Round 3 needs to go half away (test the damn car to make sure you don't bounce on the limiter). I guess round 2 can hang around but only by default. I would love to take the car somewhere that you can pass at any place other than the front straight.

DANG MAN. You ain't messing around. Talk about being on it.

I also would like to say thank you for your work and effort. It doesn't go unnoticed and is extremely appreciated. I'm sure I speak for everyone in D1 here.

Thanks. Sorry about yelling.

Division 4 Directors' Report

Holy Schmolly!! Another forest fire of action in the land of D4!! I can't wait to enter the data tomorrow to see just how close the racing was. It seemed like everyone was nuts to butts all night. There were so many close and intense battles! I was buried in it all night long and I am going to have a rough time getting to sleep tonight because of it. Sweaty palms, heart pounding, "Adrenaline Surge!!!" Thanks to all of the D4 gang for another exciting night of SNAIL Racing and for helping me keep the flow going! Maybe someday we will finish on time but I doubt it... It just isn't the D4 way!! I apologize to everyone that got to hear my call to nature... (Ummm, I swear it was raining!!) :yuck:

Division 4 replays have been uploaded as well!

Man, I can't wait until next week!!

Sweet baby Jesus please make round 3 go AWAY! uugghh!!! :irked:

Nooooo, make round 1 go away. Round 3 needs to go half away (test the damn car to make sure you don't bounce on the limiter). I guess round 2 can hang around but only by default. I would love to take the car somewhere that you can pass at any place other than the front straight.

You're both nuts. :lol: Nothing against whoever picked GVE :dopey: but I think it tends to be a parade with sector 2 being a battle to see who can spend the most time with 3 wheels off the track. I do like the car, though.

Edit: Had my best battle of the night in the first race with you nmcp1. My favorite part of the night, even though you came out ahead.

I had my fair share of under steer with combo 1. Really good close clean racing last night. I really enjoyed it.

Lap 6 on the final race it looked like everyone had a sudden loss of grip then it went away. The first 5 cars slid through the esses at the end of the lap. I checked my tires and they were in great shape. Guess we were all really pushing the limits. Great racing guys!

Back