◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,668 comments
You win!

BTW

I bid my entire balance of 15 $hells for that shirt!

Go big or stay at home gents. Less than 6 hours before bidding closes! By Zero's wording, every bid resets the hour counter? These bids could go on for a long time.

You might want to re-read Zero's post. Once your bid stands for 24 hours it's yours. Instead of 6 hours, you have 24 if nobody outbids you.

I did re-read. Thanks for pointing it out. :cheers:

Is it not 24 hours after the last bid?

It would appear so.

It is. Rally was the last bid at 7.

Edited previous post.

No Dragon. You're the last bid at 15. That has to go without being outbid for 24 hours now.

Yup. With enough $hells in bidders accounts, bidding could go on for weeks!

Baahaha, Bowler, you snide little jokester!

BTW, that is three videos for 3 more $hells,

I would like to bid 16 on the shirt!

Dang You Anyway! I'm out of $shells! Timer reset!

Funny thing. Stepped in to an EB Games at lunch today. They had the GT6 cases out on the shelves with a tag saying Also available for PS4. :confused:

Last edited:
Oshawa-Joe
Funny thing. Stepped in to an EB Games at lunch today. They had the GT6 cases out on the shelves with a tag saying Also available for PS4. :confused:

I'd say EB Games is confused. Their track record with me isn't the best.

kcheeb
I'd say EB Games is confused. Their track record with me isn't the best.

Oshawa-Joe
Funny thing. Stepped in to an EB Games at lunch today. They had the GT6 cases out saying the shelves with a tag saying Also available for PS4. :confused:

I would say they are trying to get the uninformed to buy a ps4.

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R
(snow tires are on the stock rims)

72424da6-e172-4ec7-b462-2d3f75c3e6e4_zpsfca2aa09.jpg

c475d6d0-1d7c-4f8b-a61e-3bb1805402a0_zps7228dcd1.jpg

f91a471b-fc3a-4cb8-b1f7-89944addd549_zpsc5ffdb8c.jpg

b0e8500d-cee4-4321-a229-80029bbdd3fa_zpsd8a4a666.jpg

Last edited:
2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R

c475d6d0-1d7c-4f8b-a61e-3bb1805402a0_zps7228dcd1.jpg

Nice! I appreciate the extra set of rims, but too bad about no third pedal. I guess I thought that the B16 came out in 2005, but I was wrong, it was 2007. You should check this thread for the most common failures for your B15.

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this past Sunday Oct 6th please join with your best racecraft the BLUE ROOM:

1472-6118-3830-2747-7409

Everyone else please join with your best racecraft the RED ROOM:
1472 6118 3615 5258 8247

Alfa_CRI_zps7bc97983.jpg

E7xA88Jl.jpg

Read about the two issues earlier but that's a great site. Thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to take a look at both issues right away. I guess a benefit to punching out the precat is...more horsepower?

I agree that 6 speed would have been very cool, but at least I get to relax as I drive down a snowy highway to work.

Doesn't that badge on the fender look familiar to you?

Last edited:
RED ROOM EMPTY. GOING TO BLUE ROOM IN 5 mins if no one shows.
TEX

Read about the two issues earlier but that's a great site. Thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to take a look at both issues right away. I guess a benefit to punching out the precat is...more horsepower?

I agree that 6 speed would have been very cool, but at least I get to relax as I drive down a snowy highway to work.

Doesn't that badge on the fender look familiar to you?
replacing a cat with a test pipe will see some horsepower gains, punching out a cat will see loses. If its somehow part of the manifold, this will be doubley so. A gutted cat is a big cavity it creates a weird pressure drop, disrupts smooth airflow and cause disruptive resonance waves.
Not sure of your emission standards though, and a gutted cat is better then a gutted engine for sure.
Just took a look at that link. Yep, part of the manifold. Such a bad idea, that.

Last edited:
replacing a cat with a test pipe will see some horsepower gains, punching out a cat will see loses. If its somehow part of the manifold, this will be doubley so. A gutted cat is a big cavity it creates a weird pressure drop, disrupts smooth airflow and cause disruptive resonance waves.
Not sure of your emission standards though, and a gutted cat is better then a gutted engine for sure.

In the B15 Sentras, there is a pre-cat in the exhaust manifold that inevitably fails. I replaced mine with a 4into1 header.

Disconnected. I haven't earned the money to buy the other two cars yet anyway so I won't be coming back tonight. Hopefully my internet can get its s*** together by sunday.

What was the turnout in the combined room? I think we should split the four divisions evenly between the blue room and red room, but not if all four divisions don't fill up one room.

At the end of the night race 5 only 6 finished.
9 at combo 2

What did you do with the O2 sensor?

It's still there, I did the ghetto O2 mod. You have to drill out a spark plug anti-fouler and install that into the header, the O2 sensor into that. It gets it out of the exhaust enough to not throw an error. I would recommend getting another silencer installed just before the remaining cat to get the buzz out.

On another note, I was 10hp down in the Giulia tonight. Tired motor.

Disconnected. I haven't earned the money to buy the other two cars yet anyway so I won't be coming back tonight. Hopefully my internet can get its s*** together by sunday.

I have the Audi and Alfa on share, if you want to borrow glitch them.

1VFAIur.png

Race Date - 6 October 2013
Penalty Rate 40%​

SNOLR Quote for the Week:

12: Ghost Cars:

C:
If you are approaching one or more ghost cars on the track, you must avoid any contact with them at all as they may return to a normal state immediately. Then the contact would be your fault and in turn you may become a ghost car and have to make room for others while you car slows due to the penalty. Passing through a ghost car that is not entirely out of control in an effort to pass them will bring a penalty.

Division 2 - 3 incidents on file
rmb_senna
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 9 points - 3 Weeks Probation

Division 3 - 7 incidents on file
JJLopez427
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 5 points doubled to 10 for probation violation.
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 8 points doubled to 16 for probation violation.
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 1 points doubled to 2 for probation violation.
  • Total 28 Points - 6 Weeks Probation remain

Thanks to DrKronin, Handlebar-Man, JLBowler, Oshawa Joe and tezgm99 for their reviews this week. Participation was great and the Summary was done well ahead of schedule. Thanks!
If you haven't already, don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

All Stewards - Please make your way to the Google Doc Discussion for a matter requiring our immediate attention.​

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Shamelessly plagiaristic Steward Recruitment plug follows.

If there's anyone else out there who would like to help enforce the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and promote good racecraft, I have three words for you..

needyou1.jpg

• Do you value clean racing so much that you're willing to help protect and promote it?
  • Are you looking for a way to give back to the league and join TEAM S.N.A.I.L.?
  • Do you think you might have what it takes to be a S.N.A.I.L. steward?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please PM me! :)

1VFAIur.png

Race Date - 6 October 2013
Penalty Rate 40%​

Thanks to DrKronin, Handlebar-Man, JLBowler, Oshawa Joe and tezgm99 for their reviews this week. Participation was great and the Summary was done well ahead of schedule. Thanks!
If you haven't already, don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

Thanks Stewards for taking care of this weeks incidents 👍 Nice to see a few more names on the list ;)

The GranStand Points are now up to date. Three weeks away from awarding a GranStand, do you know where you GranStand?

S.N.A.I.L. September - October Challenge, presented by GranStand

Sim racing product discounts for S.N.A.I.L. members:

GranStand is offering a 10% discount to all S.N.A.I.L.s and a 15% Discount to members of Team S.N.A.I.L.

Take advantage of being a S.N.A.I.L. ;)

EDIT: I just reread my post, when I said 'nice to see more names on the list ...' I meant Stewards able to review :dunce:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back