◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
5150 man...

Decided to see what the wheel was thinking tonight... Now it works. :confused:
Decided to DL me some replays and grind some data... Loaded wrong week. :dunce:

Decided to try it again... Can't find last weeks replays. :grumpy:

Decided that I need another beer... well, that actually went ok!:cheers:

Decided to look one more time for said replays... Oh... There they are... :embarrassed:

Decided tomorrow night... Is when I will get data done for D3. :cool:

Rough day or night eh!

Both racing incidents have been reviewed.

I noticed from watching D2 replays the visual damage was set to on. Should be set to off to reduce lag/improve race quality.

So, who won the GTA T-Shirt:sly:

That would be you my friend! Please send your $hell payment using the link in my sig. However, be sure to select @GranStand Bill from the drop-down list for the recipient. He's the one that snagged that shirt from E3 for us. :)

Congrats and please send address once you've sent those $hells over to Bill. 👍

Hey Everyone, I sent @criscr a PM letting him know that we're waiting for his Prize B selection, but I think we have a Plan B just in case..

If you raced in D3 on Sunday, please make one suggestions by filling in the blank on one of these choices. If criscr hasn't made his choice and we're getting close to practice time, we'll take a quick vote of the suggestions that have been made up to that point. The winner of the vote will be the Prize B selection (but only if criscr remains MIA).

Hey guys, I'm playing softball so I won't be able to watch the thread. We haven't heard from @criscr so please start voting on the Prize B suggestions that have already been made. Please note that only suggestions made by D3 drivers who raced on Sunday are eligible to be voted for. Whichever suggestion receives the most votes is the new Prize B selection.

D3... I was pretty bummed to collect a DNR last Sunday due to a mechanical. I really enjoyed watching the Replays tonight. I witnessed some fine craftsmanship from all of the drivers. Nice work guys! I am looking forward to next Sunday.

Division 3 data has been entered.

Back