◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
10 laps for Tsukuba. I think the Nascar will have a pit stop.. Dont see 9 laps on tires.\

Jumping in D1 for some practice....
About 10 laps with rounds 3 & 2

1:10.463

2:13.295

Not the best but eh

What are people getting for round 1?
edit: the laps for tonight should be:

Round 1 10
Round 2 5
Round 3 9

Thanks to everyone who supplied the updated lap numbers for tonight. I've been trying to update the lineup post all day, but I keep getting this error message:

error502BadGateway_zps9936cd0d.png

Anyone know what this is about? After the new GTP12 updated, I'd get this error message if I tried to update a post from a previous internet session, but now I'm getting this message all the time. :(

Division 3 Director's Report

Once again I would like to thank everyone for coming out and racing tonight! Even as we count down the days to GT6, we still were able to get 13 people racing. I hope everyone had a great night and I hope we can get another great turnout next week!

cmbeal317

Thanks to everyone in D1 for graciously tolerating my...let's call it rustiness. I enjoyed myself, even if I was pretty far off the pace at times.

Qwietstorm... Sooooo sorry. It seems like every time I put a wheel wrong you got the worst of it. I can't apologize enough.

Have to echo O-Joe's sentiment. It was an awesome night of racing in D2.

D2 replays uploaded.

SIRR.png

For anyone who is interested in seeing more information on this process, please click this link.​

Last edited:
Things to love about S.N.A.I.L. #32 - hoping in to a lounge to find FastFox and Wumpus then spending the next hour racing with the loser choosing track, second choosing the car and the winner choosing the tires. Karman ghia at kart space 1 on comfort hard not so fun. Gathers civic at kart space 2 and sports medium = lots of fun:)

D2 Directors Report

After a long awaited return Jared came in posting superfast lap times.
The field tonight was very close. The racing was fast. If a error was made
someone was there to steal the spot. I had a blast and hope every one else did
also. I know myself is looking forward to the start for GT6.​

Sorry about me not showing up much these past two months! Been very busy with still trying to get into the army and gain my last couple of pounds! I know for a fact I am going to be back for GT6 and be grinding away at it for a month to get all the cars and cap my money asap! I might try to make it for the Saturday night 4 hour endurance but that's about it for me till GT6. So this is goodbye for now and hope to see you all in 13 days!!!👍

That's correct. Right now only the $hells earned for TEAM S.N.A.I.L. activities are showing up, while none of the $hell transactions ($hells paid or given) are there.

Not true. All the $hell transactions are showing up for me.

You must be looking at a cached version. I'm not 100% sure how Google Docs pushes it's updates out. But the sheet set up will have to change as it appears not everyone is seeing the same thing.

EDIT: I've made a tweak to the way the Marketplace data is transferred to the Results Spreadsheet. Let me know if you can't see everything you think you should be.

Last edited:
The sheet shows that I have 65 shells. I don't believe this to be correct. It is showing that I have received 22 shells but I haven't sold anything.

If this is the correct number then I bid all 65 shells on the playseat. If it's not the correct number then disregard this bid.

Not true. All the $hell transactions are showing up for me.

You must be looking at a cached version. I'm not 100% sure how Google Docs pushes it's updates out. But the sheet set up will have to change as it appears not everyone is seeing the same thing.

EDIT: I've made a tweak to the way the Marketplace data is transferred to the Results Spreadsheet. Let me know if you can't see everything you think you should be.

I checked again this morning and I now see all the transactions. 👍

That being said, I believe I checked the spreadsheet before you made the tweak you referenced in your edit note. I'm only mentioning this so that you know it worked before your tweak, whatever that tweak was. :)

I checked again this morning and I now see all the transactions. 👍

That being said, I believe I checked the spreadsheet before you made the tweak you referenced in your edit note. I'm only mentioning this so that you know it worked before your tweak, whatever that tweak was. :)

But it obviously didn't provide the information in a timely manner.

I did the data presentation in the master sheet and only had to import it. So I was able to remove two layers of query. Hoping this keeps the info current.

The sheet shows that I have 65 shells. I don't believe this to be correct. It is showing that I have received 22 shells but I haven't sold anything.

If this is the correct number then I bid all 65 shells on the playseat. If it's not the correct number then disregard this bid.

You do indeed have 65 $hells. It appears that you received a recent donation of 22 $hells from our Chief Steward, Dragonwhisky. The reason noted for the generous gift? "Beasting out reviews on a regular basis"

Therefore, your bid of 65 $hells for the Playseat is valid. The only one who can compete with that kind of bank is Exo.. Let the battle begin!!

Well then, I would like to give a big ole public thank you to Dragonwhisky.

If I'm reading this right, Exo has 65 as well so he can't outbid me. If it holds up for 24 hours, my daughter is going to be a very happy kid. She will get my old PS3 and a rig just for her. I'll go ahead and let her have my DFGT as well.

If I'm reading this right, Exo has 65 as well so he can't outbid me.

True that he can't outbid you right now, but Exo wears a lot of hats for his division and performs a lot of TEAM S.N.A.I.L. activities every week. He's got plenty of time to log that work and collect more $hells in time to place another bid.

Back