◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
I was messing about with a fun mini-series idea (ended up not worth working out) but stumbled across a course and a couple of cars that I ended up driving for about 45 min each without realizing it. I had bumped up time shift, and ended up driving through most of the 'day' - it was quite nice.

Ascari track, both cars on Comfort Soft:

BMW 507 '57
Lotus Elan S1 '62

Merry Christmas!

From my side, all of the D4 replays appear to be operational. I went through them all for data collection. If there are any issues with the uploaded replays, let me know and I will canvas the rest of the division for alternates.

Roger that! Thanks for confirming Exo. 👍 Usually, if they work on one PS3 they'll work on another. I've got them downloaded and will start reviewing tomorrow night as soon as I can after work. Tonight, I'll be enjoying getting my butt kicked. :D

Dragon, I will upload Round 1 Race, Round 2 Race 1/2, Round 3 race 1/2 for D2 tonight. I dont have a working Round 1 Race 2 replay.

I have both of Round 2 working, at least they did when I checked them Monday morning. After you get the other working replays up I'll pull them all down, make sure the ones I don't have work, then gather them all up in one package.

I will repeat an earlier post. The Steward Summary will be posted, at the very earliest, late tomorrow night. It is more likely it won't be posted until sometime Saturday. With that said, at this time it appears, even though we do have prize winners under investigation, preliminary checks, though not very many, indicate there will probably not be a change to prize winners. I will hazard the fallout and say Prize winners are clear to make their selections, even though the December Season Championship points will change somewhat, after the Summary is posted.

Man, I really hope we get a patch soon that fixes these replay issues.

Roger that! Thanks for confirming Exo. 👍 Usually, if they work on one PS3 they'll work on another. I've got them downloaded and will start reviewing tomorrow night as soon as I can after work. Tonight, I'll be enjoying getting my butt kicked. :D

I have both of Round 2 working, at least they did when I checked them Monday morning. After you get the other working replays up I'll pull them all down, make sure the ones I don't have work, then gather them all up in one package.

I will repeat an earlier post. The Steward Summary will be posted, at the very earliest, late tomorrow night. It is more likely it won't be posted until sometime Saturday. With that said, at this time it appears, even though we do have prize winners under investigation, preliminary checks, though not very many, indicate there will probably not be a change to prize winners. I will hazard the fallout and say Prize winners are clear to make their selections, even though the December Season Championship points will change somewhat, after the Summary is posted.

Man, I really hope we get a patch soon that fixes these replay issues.

So I am clear to make my selection?

Didn't we have this discussion two weeks ago? The Rocket car is over the cap and Zer05ive said it wasn't "easily attainable" because you had to get all gold at Goodwood.

Unless the cap has changed or Zer05ive has changed his mind, pick again.

Well with the release of 1.02 100k can be made in about 10 minutes of racing. So what is the verdict @zer05ive.

I know for a fact over 3 million can be made in about 1.5hr with 1.02 For those that just got the game.

The general consensus about 18 pages ago was that the car cap would stay at 50K until the end of the Dec. season to allow the guys that are just getting the game today a chance to catch up a little bit. That was never officially announced but neither was a change to the cap that is already in place which is 50K.

There are only hundreds of cars under that limit to choose from so it's really not that difficult to come up with something.

Well with the release of 1.02 100k can be made in about 10 minutes of racing. So what is the verdict @zer05ive.

I know for a fact over 3 million can be made in about 1.5hr with 1.02 For those that just got the game.

Come on now, fastfox. lets be fair. The cap is 50,000. This is the last race of the month and it should stay at the current cap. If people want to lobby for an increase, that's fine but for next month. Don't get me wrong, the combo sounds fun but the cap is 50,000.

Come on now, fastfox. lets be fair. The cap is 50,000. This is the last race of the month and it should stay at the current cap. If people want to lobby for an increase, that's fine but for next month. Don't get me wrong, the combo sounds fun but the cap is 50,000.

No problem. I'll just do my best next month, unless someone else picks it..

There is a tutorial on which races to run upon first starting the race to get over 2mil in less than 2 hrs of game time.

We'll have to remember that combo for next time guys. Amazing drive. That car will stick around for a long time when it gets it turn.

I must be doing something wrong as I've only won 8.8 million in 40.3 hours of driving. :boggled:
Oh well, at least I now have the S License. Much easier to get all golds compared to GT5.

Last edited:
There is no reason why anyone should not have the rocket car. Credits are easy to come by now and winning it is even easier. Single player is a joke.

Edit: Boss 302 is 50,000cr iirc. That would be pretty fun.

Have to agree with Russ on the single player thing. I've been using my clutch and shifter since getting the A license and have pretty much romped through everything after, currently 3 series into IB. I've only had one race that gave me trouble, but the car I tried was horrible, so, I brought out a tactical nuke and cruised.

I have to report, with that Buttkicker calling me, I'll be hard pressed to work on incident reviews tonight.

Prize A

Ford Mustang BOSS 302 508pp/453hp (Sport Soft tires) @ Apricot Hill (7 laps?)

Edited: Prize A selection changed because of current 50,000 credit price cap.

@soundtiger95 - which will you change?

Subaru BRZ S '12 (Sport Hard tires) - OR - Silverstone International Circuit?

I am sure @zer05ive will update combos once they are chosen.

Last edited:
Enjoying GT6 very much, well more than worth the wait. The cars have great handling, racing karts more stable than they were in GT5. I have spun out a few times :lol: doing the races. Should be ready to race this sunday.

Hey guys, due to continued electrical outage, I will not be able to host or participate in Funday Friday. There are enough vets that now the game though, so I am sure that someone could step up and run the event. Sorry guys. Hopefully we will be back up by Saturday.

Back