ROUND THREE
Renault Sport Megane Trophy Base Model '11
(377HP / PP 518) (Racing Hard tires)

at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
4 laps (6 minutes of qualifying)
5OA3OCL.jpg
photo by @Wolfsatz

Last edited:
Yep, just about the only thing I watch. Rally racing and road racing. I can tolerate NASCAR for about 20 laps before the ADD starts to go crazy. Rally racing, drifting and BTCC are probably my favorite to watch.I don't think there is ever a dull moment when Jason Plato is on the track.

The ad crazy with Nascar is killing the excitement! But nowhere as a show killer as F1. The new rules were suppose to bring competition closer, outside of lap 1, there was none up front,. Only 8 cars finished in the lead lap and heavy attrition.

I missed the Speed channel, fox1 just became a repeater of espn programming and killed the other racing series.

Nascar today had a very interesting finish with Kurt Bush edging Johnson on the final laps.

well what room is division eight in? could i get an id number? or tell me how to find it please much appreciated
I'm opening the room at about 9 pm eastern. I added you as a friend on psn. When I open the room I will post it here. You need to accept my friend request before I open the room. The sooner the better!

I hope we have a fantastic time in D6 tonight. :D

Here's how things work in D6, @TEX36 has a huge lead, I finish somewhere in the top 5. Any deviation of that and we're going to have problems, got that?

:P

EDIT: To bring what is being talked about in the division conversation public, D6 will be opened with low-quality voice chat with only myself and @ExoSphere64 with mics as precautionary measures to maybe reduce the chances of everything going to 🤬 later tonight.

Or nothing will happen and the whole night goes off without a hitch, we'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Listened to the cup race on the radio on the way back to school, watched the truck race when I got back, now I'm all set up and ready for some SNAIL racing!

Back