◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,668 comments
Yea I'm not gonna make it tonight guys I truly apologize I thought I could make it I still have about 35 minutes of driving. I will definetly be back this week for practice and to race Sunday. Again sorry for the inconvience

It's my birthday today! :P

Happy birthday, virtually, and otherwise.

And on that bombshell... Good night, y'all.

Congrats to almost all of D5 who maintained connection. Heck, one driver even kept his "Britt coupler" from being put on ice! And.. She was quiet when told to do so. I must admit, I do not know where you find these women. Mine are of the "carry axe, crush boys, sing loudly!" variety. Perils of Norwegian ancestry, I suppose.

Tonight was the best night for me 3 first place finish 2 second place finishes and 1 3rd place finishes and 3 poles.had an awesome time great racing and my race craft has inproved a lot. Thinks for all the help coaches and snails for the help I'm going to keep improving and learning

Other than 1 disconnect, then later me*, everything went off without a hitch. I went into tonight with no poles to my name, now I have 2! :D

Good racing from everyone tonight (despite a few mess ups from few of us, but that's racing).

index1.jpeg

*Everything was done, so it doesn't really matter.

D2 Combo1 race 1 replay is a must watch... Scared the living p!ss outta myself on the last lap.

Braking on grass is verry bad stuff!

Thanks for the racing tonight in D7. Racing has more than its share of disappointments, especially after working very hard practicing during the week. However, every once in a while it has an awesome, thrilling experience that makes up for the disappointments and creates a very enjoyable memory. Thank you @BayouSimDrifter for that tonight at Deep Forest -- the combination of pushing it to the limit (leading pace), trading positions at least four times in about 1 & 1/2 laps, and witnessing your skillful handling as we bumped about 8 times -- well... in an otherwise rough night for me, it was a SHINING MEMORY!! It was awesome.

(;) almost like a Hollywood movie chase scene... :cool: )

I apologize to any others, I know there are some, who had some rough moments due to my mistakes. I am genuinely sorry, cause I know how disappointing it can be.

Oh, also, I want to thank @honky101p9, today during practice, who sat patiently in his ghosted car at the top of Eau Rouge on the left rumble strip, facing backwards, while I flew up the hill and drove through him about 20 times, to help me figure out what was legal and what wasn't. Another driver who wasn't in S.N.A.I.L seemed like he couldn't quite believe our little game to help one another. Thank you for the help at Apricot Hill @VrapPlus & @msgt-sd. Thanks @msgt-sd for the answer I was looking for concerning balancing competing with caring about my fellow drivers --> Be conservative.

Thanks to everyone tonight in D7 who created great moments and some mutually learning experiences. All in all, we gain from the good and the unlucky. THANKS!!!

Last edited:
D3 scores and votes are entered and replays uploaded.

D3's night went off with only one or two hitches. One DC and a scorekeeper that is apparently blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. Missed one driver's finishes entirely. That oversight, or lack of sight, if you prefer, has been corrected and the Director's doc is current.

Thanks to all the scorekeepers for updating their respective sheets tonight. Well done!

Now, since Promotion and Relegation will be accomplished, we will need those replays uploaded as soon as possible. so the steward corp can clear any and all Incident Reports as timely as possible. P&R can then get done and all will be in readiness for the April season.

Last edited:
Thanks for the racing tonight in D7. Racing has more than its share of disappointments, especially after working very hard practicing during the week. However, every once in a while it has an awesome, thrilling experience that makes up for the disappointments and creates a very enjoyable memory. Thank you @BayouSimDrifter for that tonight at Deep Forest -- the combination of pushing it to the limit (leading pace), trading positions at least four times in about 1 & 1/2 laps, and witnessing your skillful handling as we bumped about 8 times -- well... in an otherwise rough night for me, it was a SHINING MEMORY!! It was awesome.

I apologize to any others, I know there are some, who had some rough moments due to my mistakes. I am genuinely sorry, cause I know how disappointing it can be.

Thanks to everyone in D7 who created great moments and some mutually learning experiences. All in all, we gain from the good and the unlucky. THANKS!!!

(;) almost like a Hollywood movie chase scene... :cool: )

That was probably one of the best battles I've had in SNAIL. Neither one of us was gonna let up. Bumper to bumper the entire way

Last edited:
Back