◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
How soon? I can put together the list of people interested and go from there, because it will take a few days once I place the order.

Next week. Go ahead and make a list of interested people. You may not even like what I have coming.

Just like everything happens in Mexico. Mañana!

ROC Update

Start Time: Regular SNAIL Time 9:30 PM EST

So as far as the combos.
  • 1st Combo
    Renault Sport Megane Trophy Base Model '11
    at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
2nd Combo would be either the (vote)

• DC5 @ Ascari or Deep Forest - 2 Votes
      • Red Bull Jr @ Twin Ring or Autumn Ring both cars had a 2 week run
        • RB Jr. @ Twin Ring 1 Vote
      • Renault Clio @ Ascari (track perspective Ascari ran twice) - 4 Vote
3rd Combo would be either (vote)
You each get a vote for Combo 2 and combo 3 as dictated above. Please vote by 8pm EST. At that time voting will close and will post the combos to be run.
I think combo 2 and 3 should be up for votes by the participants.
I like the idea of DW to run it this way HERE.
If this champion of champions was done with a reverse division grid, it might make it more interesting. D8 folks in the front, D1 in the back, for every race. Make every race 20 minutes and only run 3, 1 of each of the 3 longest standing combo's for the month.

I'll add to that twist with a, double the point payout for each position from the usual Sunday point system, he who ends the night with the most points is the Champion of Champions for the March Season. Winner gets a hatcake. From somebody.

So far the grid look like this:

D1
fizzer -- Confirmed
martin20az -- Confirmed

D2
Serge19 (3rd place) in place of PTslopoke -- Confirmed
K1utch (high point win) in place of chuyler1 -- Confirmed

D3
Xradkins --Positively Uncertain if traffic allows.
Troggy -- Positively Uncertain

D4
CanuckleheadII -- Confirmed by Kcheeb

D5
FloydC3 -- Confirmed

D6
TEX36 -- Confirmed
ExoSphere64 -- Confirmed

D7
rob1nh000d -- Confirmed by Notttingham Palace
singlepaddy -- Yabba Dabba Confirmed

D8
deaconblues82-- Confirmed
elsbury2 -- Confirmed

WC
@ Rinnfah in place of GrandStand Bill.has confirmed.

Dragonwhisky @racefan78 if a spot opens up for D3 are you available to race?

@rob1nh000d here, thanks @Wolfsatz , I vote for ascari/Integra DC5 for combo 2, and alfa/cape for combo three. I really hope we don't do the merc/nurb since I have never raced this combo and don't even have the merc. thanks again.

@rob1nh000d here, thanks @Wolfsatz , I vote for ascari/Integra DC5 for combo 2, and alfa/cape for combo three. I really hope we don't do the merc/nurb since I have never raced this combo and don't even have the merc. thanks again.

You might want to make sure you have each one of those cars that's up for voting on, just in case. Whichever one you don't have, will likely be the one that gets picked.

So, Wolf ...... how are the votes going, so far?

ROC Update

So as far as the combos:
1st Combo

at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 8 Laps​
2nd Combo
  • Renault Clio @ Ascari - 6 Votes - 8 Laps
3rd Combo
  • Evo Merc @ Nurburgring GP/F - 8 Votes - 10 Laps

The races will begin with D8 sitting at the pole with a rolling start, then D7 and so on. WC Rinnfah will be slotted behind D4 and in between D3 (my best guesstimate of his pace). Round 2 and 3 will be started with Reverse Grid from previous race. Each race will carry double the point value of a normal race. He whoever who ends with the highest points of the night will be crown the Champion of Champions! Good Luck to everyone.

If this champion of champions was done with a reverse division grid, it might make it more interesting. D8 folks in the front, D1 in the back, for every race. Make every race 20 minutes and only run 3, 1 of each of the 3 longest standing combo's for the month.

I'll add to that twist with a, double the point payout for each position from the usual Sunday point system, he who ends the night with the most points is the Champion of Champions for the March Season. Winner gets a hatcake. From somebody.

So this is the Starting Grid

deaconblues82
elsbury2
rob1nh000d
singlepaddy
ExoSphere64
TEX36
FloydC3
CanuckleheadII
Rinnfah
Troggy
Xradkins
K1utch
Serge19
martin20az
fizzer

Last edited:
ROC Update - With 3 left to vote, Combo 1 and 3 are ready to be announced, combo 2 may be tied. So far 6 votes for Clio @ Ascari. Awaiting votes on: @CanuckleheadII @K1utch @singlepaddy

So as far as the combos.
  • 1st Combo
    at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
2nd Combo would be either the (vote)

• DC5 @ Ascari 2 votes or Deep Forest - 3 Votes
      • Red Bull Jr @ Twin Ring or Autumn Ring both cars had a 2 week run
        • RB Jr. @ Twin Ring 1 Vote
      • Renault Clio @ Ascari (track perspective Ascari ran twice) - 6 Vote

• Evo Merc @ Nurburgring GP/F - 8 Vote
    • Alfa Romeo 8C @ Cape Ring - 4 Votes

Don't wait on a vote from canuckleheadII, he's on his way back into town. I sent him the info this morning, but I doubt he had time to deal with it.

EDIT: and just as I posted this he sent me his votes :lol:

Red Bull Jr at @ Twin Ring
Alf Romeo 8C @ Cape Ring

Don't wait on a vote from canuckleheadII, he's on his way back into town. I sent him the info this morning, but I doubt he had time to deal with it.

EDIT: and just as I posted this he sent me his votes :lol:

Red Bull Jr at @ Twin Ring
Alf Romeo 8C @ Cape Ring
@kcheeb
Is there a way to create a scoring sheet @ google docs?

Yes. Ill start filling the names as soon as it is done.

I just sent you the sheet.

It's the same as a regular Sunday night, just fill in each race in Race 1 of each combo and the scoring will be correct.

I just sent you the sheet.

It's the same as a regular Sunday night, just fill in each race in Race 1 of each combo and the scoring will be correct.

Can it be adjusted to give double the point value? If not, then Ill compute it manually.

Thanks for the help!

ROC Update

So as far as the combos.
1st Combo

2nd Combo will be:
  • Renault Clio @ Ascari - 6 Votes - (how many laps we ran at Ascari?)

The races will begin with D8 sitting at the pole with a rolling start, then D7 and so on. WC Rinnfah will be slotted behind D4 and in between D3 (my best guesstimate of his pace). Round 2 and 3 will be started with Reverse Grid from previous race. Each race will carry double the point value of a normal race. He whoever who ends with the highest points of the night will be crown the Champion of Champions! Good Luck to everyone.

D1
fizzer -- C
martin20az --

D2
Serge19
K1utch

D3
Xradkins --
Troggy -- ?

D4
CanuckleheadII --

D5
FloydC3 --

D6
TEX36 --
ExoSphere64 --

D7
rob1nh000d --
singlepaddy --

D8
deaconblues82-- Confirmed
elsbury2 -- Confirmed

WC
@ Rinnfah
ROC Update

So as far as the combos:
1st Combo

2nd Combo
  • Renault Clio @ Ascari - 6 Votes - (how many laps we ran at Ascari?)
3rd Combo

D1
fizzer --
martin20az --

D2
Serge19
K1utch

D3
Xradkins --
Troggy -- ?

D4
CanuckleheadII --

D5
FloydC3 --

D6
TEX36 --
ExoSphere64 --

D7
rob1nh000d --
singlepaddy --

D8
deaconblues82--
elsbury2 --

WC
@ Rinnfah
Not sure if I'm doing this right cause I did not see choices till just now.
I'll go Clio @ascari
Evo merc @ nurburgring

SNAILSPECRACINGlightfromtheleft.jpg

March Race of Champions

ROC Update
Start Time: Regular SNAIL Time 9:45 PM EST

So as far as the combos:
1st Combo

2nd Combo
  • Renault Clio @ Ascari - 6 Votes - 8 Laps
3rd Combo
  • Renault Sport Megane Trophy Base Model '11
    at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 8 Laps
The races will begin with D8 sitting at the pole, then D7 and so on. WC Rinnfah will be slotted behind D4 and in between D3 (my best guesstimate of his pace). Round 2 and 3 will be started with Reverse Grid from previous race. Each race will carry double the point value of a normal race. He whoever who ends with the highest points of the night will be crown the Champion of Champions! Good Luck to everyone.

So this is the Starting Grid
deaconblues82
elsbury2
rob1nh000d
singlepaddy
ExoSphere64
TEX36
FloydC3
CanuckleheadII
Rinnfah
Troggy
Xradkins
K1utch
Serge19
martin20az
fizzer

Last edited:
Can it be adjusted to give double the point value? If not, then Ill compute it manually.

Thanks for the help!

If the sheet is set up just like the Sunday sheets copy the finishing positions to the second race columns.

I multiplied each of the first races result by 2.

Total for a perfect night will still be 100. But, there is no longer a one point gap between 1st & 2nd, 2nd & 3rd etc.

[quois="full89metal, post: 9527675, member: 204062"]What is the room number?[/quote]
Idk its labeled with snail, my psn is aliengamerx25

Latest Posts

Back