◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,790 comments
I am hoping one of the wee cars wins, but I cannot vote. I get home just after practice ends on Thursday. I will try to get some quality practice in before Sunday.

Interested in joining. Getting bored of having nobody to race with, and too broke to race in real life. Requesting to join!
@Defjon,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Division 6 Data Summary
April 13, 2014

April Season Scores
1st - @Mirado_7 - 153 points
2nd - @ExoSphere64 - 150.1 points
3rd - @rob1nh000d - 149 points
4th - @KTR5 - 144 points
5th - @Piler - 135.1 points

Race Results & Data

Top 5 Scores
1st - @ExoSphere64 - 79.1 points - Gold - 2 | Silver - 1 | Bronze - 1
2nd - @rob1nh000d - 79 points - Gold - 1 | Silver - 1
3rd - @KTR5 - 74 points - Silver - 1
4th - @Mirado_7 - 72 points - Gold - 1 | Bronze - 2
5th - @Rockhound18 - 64 points - Silver - 1

Pole Lap Honors:
Round 1 : @Rockhound18 1:43.680
Round 2 : @goofytyler 58.617
Round 3 : @Mirado_7 2:00.731

Race Winners:
Round 1 Race 1 : @ExoSphere64 [gap to 2nd = 0.829]
Round 1 Race 2 : @rob1nh000d [gap to 2nd = 0.430]

Round 2 Race 1 : @Piler [gap to 2nd = 4.984]
Round 2 Race 2 : @Azure Flare [gap to 2nd = 9.026]

Round 3 Race 1 : @Mirado_7 [gap to 2nd = 5.374]
Round 3 Race 2 : @ExoSphere64 [gap to 2nd = 0.481]

Fast Lap honors:
Round 1 Race 1 : @KTR5 1:43.450
Round 1 Race 2 : @Rockhound18 1:43.324

Round 2 Race 1 : @Piler 58.419
Round 2 Race 2 : @goofytyler 58.796

Round 3 Race 1 : @Mirado_7 2:01.161
Round 3 Race 2 : @TMoMoney 2:01.669

Fast Race:
Round 1: 10:35.573 (@ExoSphere64)
Round 2: 10:56.725 (@Piler)
Round 3: 10:15.995 (@Mirado_7)

Highest Gap, first to last:
Round 3, Race 1: 1:15.759

Smallest Gap, first to last:
Round 1, Race 2: 0:27.950

Complete Results - I'll add the exact link after work when I can get access to google sheets.

Thanks to @nmcp1 for this great idea and @fizzer for some additional stats.

Last edited:
Last night I received a Friend Request from a driver referred to as "grinds" ....... but since my Friend Listing was full, the system would not add him. So, I deleted some old/out of touch friends on the list. Went back to the FR and t was gone. Wanted to write him and explain, etc., but am not able to find his name.
Can anyone help me get in touch with him?

Last night I received a Friend Request from a driver referred to as "grinds" ....... but since my Friend Listing was full, the system would not add him. So, I deleted some old/out of touch friends on the list. Went back to the FR and t was gone. Wanted to write him and explain, etc., but am not able to find his name.
If you raced with him then he should be in your recent played with list, or whatever they call it now. Just start a message and when you pick who to send it to, you should have an option to see this list.

all these caddy votes(including mine) has got this song stuck in my head from my kid years, now ill force it in yours :P

cadillac grills, cadillac mills, check out the oil my cadillac spills! Matter of fact, candy paint cadillacs kill, so check out the hoes my cadillac fills!

Ok, luda and middle school flashback over. Back to 26, with baby on the way lol

It's probably grindsj from kart racing.

Time is up for nominations for a car from D1 drivers. The choices are as follows.

Toyota 2000 GT '67
Cadillac cts-v Coupe '11
Nissan Skyline HT 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Honda Takaka Dome NSX '03

Every driver who raced this Sunday may vote once. If you vote twice or change your vote by editing your post, your vote will be disallowed.

Voting will close at 3PM ET on Wednesday. At that time, I will count up the votes and announce the new combo. Remember that if @CarCzar should come along and pick car anytime before the voting closes, that selection will count.

I vote for: Toyota 2000 GT '67

all these caddy votes(including mine) has got this song stuck in my head from my kid years, now ill force it in yours :P

cadillac grills, cadillac mills, check out the oil my cadillac spills! Matter of fact, candy paint cadillacs kill, so check out the hoes my cadillac fills!

Ok, luda and middle school flashback over. Back to 26, with baby on the way lol

Middle school!? Ludacris' career didn't even start until after I graduated high school. I'm wondering what the average age is around here...

Back