◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,416 comments
One more question, Did replays get uploaded for div 4?

Edit: Upon further observation according to what i can see on that link the last time that all divisions were modified was on the 9th. I looked in other div for their replays and could not see any of those either.
I uploaded the first five races late Sunday night/early Monday morning. The stewards review period is over so there isn't a pressing need to upload the 2nd Lambo race at Silverstone. However, I'm a relative n00b here and could very easily be missing something.

Long-timers - should we strive for completion (in terms of uploaded replays) or just move on at this point?

Kind of like, teach a man what Gran Turismo and online racing is...
say-what.jpg

Jumped in @joe_diben 's practice server for abit, had fun and a decent short race, sorry i couldn't chat, couldn't find mic until i had to leave haha. Looking forward to the next time :)

Anybody wanting to get a handle on the GTR combo or other ones I have a practice room open if you're wanting to learn the tracks.

1472-6399-8580-0417-8959

Sorry, I'm out on vacation still. If you haven't picked combos yet, I will not choose one this week. (Provided I still have a pick).

I haven't been keeping up with the thread so I may not be with the news here.

Sorry!

So I was watching a Chis Harris video today, and he was talking about how he loves his Citroen 2CV. After watching that, I remembered quite some time ago seeing videos of people racing them. Upon looking those videos up again, I had the bright idea of seeing if it would be possible to do something similar with the 2CV in GT6. Surprisingly after maxing one out with a whopping 60HP, and some suspension and transmission mods, it turns out to be quite a thrilling little car.

With that being said, would anyone else be interested in racing them with me if I put a little series together? The following video shows some real 2CV racing, and the cars in GT6 aren't much different. Just a little more HP and a 5 speed gearbox, than the real cars. For example, I did a 2:58 on Ascari on comfort medium tires(I don't think I'd go anymore than comfort softs, as they will have more than enough grip).

Toyota 2000GT '67 379PP/161HP

Syracuse - Night.jpg

This was the only GT-R Nismo model I could find in the dealership, surprisingly, I already had one. Musta bought it when OwensRacing was testing cars for his Thursday series. Hope it's the right one.

Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13 617PP/621HP

Syracuse.jpg

@zero5ive , the numbers I've shown here are after an engine rebuild and oil change and are what the rooms should be set to on Sunday night. No need for anyone to bother scratching your head. I do both, because I can.

I know most of the banner makers prefer cars in action, on the tracks they will be run at, but, these may be considered my submissions for a banner.

Last edited:
@zer05ive I also have, using @jobyone 's reported time, a 6 lap race with 6 minutes of qualifying at Apricot Hill in the Toyota.

If someone who saves the practice racing tonight could post a median time for combo 1 and combo 3 I would appreciate it.

:gtpflag:View attachment 142820:gtpflag:

lap times at Indy are on the 1:30 for earthlings like myself. The snailien type should be doing 1.28s and others from another galaxy perhaps 1.27s. 6 should be right on the 10 minute mark and 7 a little before the 12th.

Your picture of the Toyo is just awesome! I think that is not a rule but more a preference of Zero if I remember a quote from him a while ago. I think with the map on the side, the photo locations may offer more variety and more of a Studio feel.

lap times at Indy are on the 1:30 for earthlings like myself. The snailien type should be doing 1.28s and others from another galaxy perhaps 1.27s. 6 should be right on the 10 minute mark and 7 a little before the 12th.

Your picture of the Toyo is just awesome! I think that is not a rule but more a preference of Zero if I remember a quote from him a while ago. I think with the map on the side, the photo locations may offer more variety and more of a Studio feel.

Thanks. The Datsun is a pretty sterile shot, while the Toyota has that blue and orange thing going on. The Datsun was just too dark, for some reason, in that position, in the night version of that locale. Not sure if I've got that one painted in my proper color either.

Back