◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Despite the fact I picked up my 4th victory in the 2000GT, I had touched the grass in the 1st race, forced into a spin, caught in the crossfire when @Jakedog23 glitched and I was a bystander, and being in a car with monster power on a track I hate.

"Cluster****" is a good way to describe the night for me.

(If I can make a suggestion, if the 3rd combo is Prize B, to the Prize C recipient, please freeze the car.)
Again completely sorry for whatever mistakes I had made. My internet is just 🤬.

In all my races and practice with mixed leagues I've never experienced so much poor racecraft. I've raced d1-3 and have had the most epic and fun races because of the respect for racecraft. It is because of this that I am resigning and no longer want to race with snail. I wish you all the best.

Input a complaint, please.

Otherwise, grow a thicker skin rather than complain without specifics, but I appreciate the time and thoughts you put into a .....departing note.

With actual incidents that can be reviewed, Stewards can possibly take action if necessary. Without actual complaints... and no data/review, it's kinda hard.

Good luck.

I gave up on the GT-R. Even with hints, tips and all the help I got from everyone here, I was .6 slower than the guy ahead of me (qualified last) and just couldn't get better than 31.5 with it. On the reverse grid race I had to cut 1st turn to not hit the guy ahead of me, then I fell back so fast that I was last again within a lap. :S

You should never just leave the race like that, it may be back next week and even if you are slower than others it is still more practice in a car you are uncomfortable in. Good luck next week.

You should never just leave the race like that, it may be back next week and even if you are slower than others it is still more practice in a car you are uncomfortable in. Good luck next week.

I was just mad at the moment, simple as that... Well, thanks for the advice and the words.

I would like to say that as well, but I have been practicing since Wednesday/Thursday...

I'd like to say that more practice will make you faster in Combo 3, but I was slower tonight by almost a second compared to the races and laps earlier today. :confused:

Same here.

I think this may be part of the "practice how you race" stuff that was discussed. Maybe more auto-bodies in close proximity negatively affects handling more than I thought. I may have to go back to practicing more and playing around with a compound or two harder.

D8 Report
Overall a very good night of racing! I am unsure of who won the overall for the night, but it was a hard fought battle! @dcallnight got three victories, I got two, and @Sharkb8ii got one. Some of the cleanest racing I have seen yet in D8. It was great racing with everyone. This is the kind of racing that makes you want to come back every Sunday!

@Sharkb8ii try the link on page 1849 on @JLBowler post at the bottom of the page.

Good racing in Division 7 with the small group we had. I gotta say I appreciate everyone being so kind and respectful, we pretty all know what driver does what and where he makes moves and it really helps keep down contact. We honestly have a good group of D7 drivers and we also had one new one show up tonight and he did pretty good for his first night. Congrats to @speer9892003 for becoming a father, best of wishes. And thank you to all the guys in D7 again.

@speer9892003
@Nail-27
@BayouSimDrifter
@joe_diben
@SHOCKY_WELL
@deaconblues82
and any others that I forgot to mention, good racing guys.

Good racing in Division 7 with the small group we had. I gotta say I appreciate everyone being so kind and respectful, we pretty all know what driver does what and where he makes moves and it really helps keep down contact. We honestly have a good group of D7 drivers and we also had one new one show up tonight and he did pretty good for his first night. Congrats to @speer9892003 for becoming a father, best of wishes. And thank you to all the guys in D7 again.

@speer9892003
@Nail-27
@BayouSimDrifter
@joe_diben
@SHOCKY_WELL
@deaconblues82
and any others that I forgot to mention, good racing guys.

Congrats @speer9892003!

Something happened, not sure but my pedals worked and the wheel did not!

I informed my D4 comrades that I would exit to rectify!
Upon my return to the room and expecting the race to be underway, I was very quite surprised that they had waited for me!

To all you guys, GO SNAIL! And live long!

I'd like to say that more practice will make you faster in Combo 3, but I was slower tonight by almost a second compared to the races and laps earlier today. :confused:

I am thoroughly convinced it comes down to who the host is. I've had physics change from lap to lap with just the leader leaving at the time it was Pirate being replaced by Hugh and it was definite as I was running consistent laps at the time (hard to believe :lol:).

How do I sign up?
@Tanner350z,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

@zer05ive all scores and votes have been entered into the directors doc for D7.

Awesome racing tonight. We have a great group in d7. Very respectful and fast all around.

The top five scores tonight in D7
1- @aliengamer25
2- @BayouSimDrifter
3- @joe_diben
4- @deaconblues82
5- @Nail-27

Congratulations to @aliengamer25 for extending his lead this month.

I wanna thank all you guys who I've practiced with that made it possible. My doors are always open to you guys for practice, I'm more than willing to help my fellow snails become better drivers.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 9
Back