◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
I would try another thumb drive. My 6G is pretty worn out but still only takes about 3 or 4 minutes to copy all 6 replays. Are you transferring one replay at a time or are you using the copy multiple function?
One at a time, but only because I didn't know I could do them all at once. I'll also try a different drive. Thanks for the tips!

Edit to add: we're talking about the copying at the PS3, correct? My thumbdrive works fine on PCs and such.

Last edited:
Was only able to finish 1 race because of connection issues, but I made sure to win it and make it count towards my RoC points. Good enough for such a crappy week.
Can't wait to get over this flu and start a better week. Heck I'll even be at Laguna Seca watching race cars do laps from Thursday to Sunday as long as I feel well enough that is... =/

Was only able to finish 1 race because of connection issues, but I made sure to win it and make it count towards my RoC points. Good enough for such a crappy week.
Can't wait to get over this flu and start a better week. Heck I'll even be at Laguna Seca watching race cars do laps from Thursday to Sunday as long as I feel well enough that is... =/
I'm jealous! Of you going to Laguna Seca that is.

Had some disco issues in WC room tonight... @Neovre had major issues staying in the room for anything more than 10 minutes at best. However, other than that and the inevitable little time delays by having a first time host, I'd say things went ok :)

The race replays are currently uploading (50% complete thus far)....and it says they're done now.

Last edited:
Had some disco issues in WC room tonight... @Neovre had major issues staying in the room for anything more than 10 minutes at best. However, other than that and the inevitable little time delays by having a first time host, I'd say things went ok :)

The race replays are currently uploading (50% complete thus far)....and it says they're done now.

Do I still get points for finishing last even though I was Disco'ed?

CircuitodiRoma_1_zpsabbf1fae.jpg

CircuitodiRoma_zps8be6bd8b.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_1_zpsa97de357.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_zps4e6880b2.jpg

A

anyone one want a WWII. VW ....yeah I'm almost that old...

I am not in the range of the original Beetle, but the Herbie-era one is spot on for me. Hopefully I end up with a GT or something. Of course that is not until November. Maybe the Community Features or Track Creator may be uploaded by then! Something to look forward to, I suppose.

Don't feel too sorry about your birthday car choices, Nail. We have some drivers who are almost eligible for Fred Flintstone's car, but settle for the Kubelwagen, I believe. Heck, may even be closer to that Buck Rogers style Audi Streamline.

Fun racing tonight! Sorry if I messed anyone up, I tried to stay out of the way when I messed up. Which basically meant letting everyone behind me pass (in the off chance that there was anyone behind me lol :lol:). Also, reading aliens post above, I'd vote to get rid of combo 3 too. I'm not sure if I get a say in it or not. Combo 3 is the GT-R at Indy right?

Thanks for joining the merry crew of D5, Kadrek.

There is always an adjustment when you are with new guys/move to a new division. You mentioned the need for consistency - practice/drive in SNAILRACING.ORG lobbies, and look for them when you have some time. Post in the thread if you are driving for a bit and it is likely others will join you. Ask for help on specific things (the hairpin after the loop-the-loop throws me off...anyone able to help me?).

I also suggest practicing a tiny bit with a couple others and doing 2-3 lap mini races to get used to the crowd at the start, Turn 1 stuff. On Thursday night, if you can make a practice, look for the Yellow Room, with the focus on handling the car/track, traffic and race craft. Keep it up, this is a great group and we are willing to help others as well.

Last edited:
I'm still left wondering how I did the pole with the 2000GT since I didn't run a lap in any combos of this Sunday... 1st lap was a 29.6, then a 28.6 and on the last lap I got a 27.2, enough to beat @RobbiefromBC by 1 tenth for the pole hahaha Then on the hairpin on lap 1 he left me eating dust to win the race.

Nice racing on the 2000GT and on the BRZ D2 guys. Had a lot of fun and some good side-by-side racing. We even managed to make 3 wide at Roma without crashing. :D

D8 had another good night of racing. it seemed like no matter where you were, you had to fight to maintain your position. This group just keeps getting better. I look forward to racing them all next season.

@dcallnight just dominated the entire season. But @Sharkb8ii and I managed to at least make him have to work for it. Congrats in the season championshin dc! You earned it!

This ain't what I like to do but I gotta do it!
I owe an apology to @BTB9195 as I was spinning I only saw him and ASUMED that he was the culprit!
I was wrong.
He was actually the beneficiary of someone's lack of control!
BTB9195 PLEASE accept my apology.

Apology accepted chat, no worries man.

Had a lot of fun last night in D4! Anyone please let me know if you feel I did anything wrong so I can learn for the future but I thought it was very clean overall. Great racing everybody!!

Oh man, what a night of racing. I started the night trying to choke myself out. Gave myself the heimlich about half way thru, and it all came down to the final race of the season. So much pressure when you know you need a top 3, right now, to lock in the win.
Great action all month D6 :cheers:. I have a feeling I'm going to miss you guys.:cool:

Shout out to @ExoSphere64 for an incredible night of racing. You made me work for it.

Just skimming through the thread before school, looks like I unofficially took the win? Sweet! Congrats to @Kgffy for second & everyone else in D2 for the awesome battles throughout the night!

Oh man, what a night of racing. I started the night trying to choke myself out. Gave myself the heimlich about half way thru, and it all came down to the final race of the season. So much pressure when you know you need a top 3, right now, to lock in the win.
Great action all month D6 :cheers:. I have a feeling I'm going to miss you guys.:cool:

Shout out to @ExoSphere64 for an incredible night of racing. You made me work for it.

D6 will miss you.
High point of my racing yesterday was actually turning a lap during the BRZ race that was faster than your qualifying time. If I hadn't screwed up coming out of the hairpin to lose 6 positions in the very next lap (which happened to be the last one...), I would have gone to bed a happy man...

Have fun in D5, Mirado.

Last edited:
Found this comical bit from the Blancipain Monza race.

Someone missed official practice.

Nick makes a cameo too!

Good god, even I'd have picked up better braking points by then. lol

All kidding aside, he really should have just pit and stayed there. He was all over the place.

Division 6 Data Summary
April 27, 2014

April Season Unofficial Final Scores
1st - @Mirado_7 - 242 points
2nd - @ExoSphere64 - 239.1 points
3rd - @rob1nh000d - 226 points
4th - @KTR5 - 225 points
5th - @Piler - 194.1 points

@Mirado_7 just squeezed out the season title from a hard charging @ExoSphere64!

Race Results & Data

Top 5 Scores
1st - @ExoSphere64 - 89 points - Gold - 2 | Silver - 2 | Bronze - 1
2nd - @KTR5 - 78.1 points - Gold - 1 | Silver - 2 | Bronze - 1
3rd - @Mirado_7 - 78 points - Silver - 1 | Bronze - 1
4th - @euclid58 - 67 points - Bronze - 1
5th - @TMoMoney - 65.1 points - Silver - 1 | Bronze - 1 (in only 5 races!)

Pole Lap Honors:
Round 1 : @Mirado_7 1:27.526
Round 2 : @Mirado_7 1:56.9xx
Round 3 : @KTR5 1:30.398

Race Winners:
Round 1 Race 1 : @ExoSphere64 [gap to 2nd = 1.262]
Round 1 Race 2 : @ExoSphere64 [gap to 2nd = 3.753]

Round 2 Race 1 : @goofytyler [gap to 2nd = 1.525]
Round 2 Race 2 : @singlepaddy [gap to 2nd = 0.683]

Round 3 Race 1 : @KTR5 [gap to 2nd = 6.452]
Round 3 Race 2 : @goofytyler [gap to 2nd = 7.369]

Fast Lap honors:
Round 1 Race 1 : @Mirado_7 1:27.976
Round 1 Race 2 : @Mirado_7 1:27.768

Round 2 Race 1 : @Mirado_7 1:56.641
Round 2 Race 2 : @Azure Flare 1:56.886

Round 3 Race 1 : @TMoMoney 1:30.137
Round 3 Race 2 : @ExoSphere64 1:30.859

Fast Race:
Round 1: 10:36.173 (@ExoSphere64)
Round 2: 11:52.318 (@goofytyler)
Round 3: 10:44.105 (@KTR5)

Highest Gap, first to last:
Round 3, Race 2: 1:01.313

Smallest Gap, first to last:
Round 2, Race 1: 0:37.858

Complete Results (links to 4/20 results, just click the 4/27 date)

Thanks to @nmcp1 for this great idea and @fizzer for some additional stats.

Last edited:
Had a blast last night in d4. Some great battles all around the track. The big event for me actually happened on Thursday in the practice session at Rome for the first combo. I was horrible on Thursday and was not seeing eye to eye with the Toyota. Must have put in 100 laps trying to become one with the car over the next few days and it paid off big in the first race. Never thought I would get a win in that car. I now have a whole new appreciation for the Thursday practice sessions and plan to attend all of them going forward.

Again, great racing in D4, even with the turtle shell attack.

Last edited:
Division 6 Data Summary
April 27, 2014

April Season Unofficially Final Scores
1st - @Mirado_7 - 242 points
2nd - @ExoSphere64 - 239.1 points
3rd - @rob1nh000d - 226 points
4th - @KTR5 - 225 points
5th - @Piler - 194.1 points

@Mirado_7 just squeezed out the season title from a hard charging @ExoSphere64!

Race Results & Data

Top 5 Scores
1st - @ExoSphere64 - 89 points - Gold - 2 | Silver - 2 | Bronze - 1
2nd - @KTR5 - 78.1 points - Gold - 1 | Silver - 2 | Bronze - 1
3rd - @Mirado_7 - 78 points - Silver - 1 | Bronze - 1
4th - @euclid58 - 67 points - Bronze - 1
5th - @TMoMoney - 65.1 points - Silver - 1 | Bronze - 1 (in only 5 races!)

Pole Lap Honors:
Round 1 : @Mirado_7 1:27.526
Round 2 : @Mirado_7
Round 3 : @KTR5 1:30.398

Race Winners:
Round 1 Race 1 : @ExoSphere64 [gap to 2nd = 1.262]
Round 1 Race 2 : @ExoSphere64 [gap to 2nd = 3.753]

Round 2 Race 1 : @goofytyler [gap to 2nd = 1.525]
Round 2 Race 2 : @singlepaddy [gap to 2nd = 0.683]

Round 3 Race 1 : @KTR5 [gap to 2nd = 6.452]
Round 3 Race 2 : @goofytyler [gap to 2nd = 7.369]

Fast Lap honors:
Round 1 Race 1 : @Mirado_7 1:27.976
Round 1 Race 2 : @Mirado_7 1:27.768

Round 2 Race 1 : @Mirado_7 1:56.641
Round 2 Race 2 : @Azure Flare 1:56.886

Round 3 Race 1 : @TMoMoney 1:30.137
Round 3 Race 2 : @ExoSphere64 1:30.859

Fast Race:
Round 1: 10:36.173 (@ExoSphere64)
Round 2: 11:52.318 (@goofytyler)
Round 3: 10:44.105 (@KTR5)

Highest Gap, first to last:
Round 3, Race 2: 1:01.313

Smallest Gap, first to last:
Round 2, Race 1: 0:37.858

Complete Results (links to 4/20 results, just click the 4/27 date)

Thanks to @nmcp1 for this great idea and @fizzer for some additional stats.

Pretty proud of what I did.

Back