◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,790 comments
You can also restrict them by selecting country and manufacturer in the settings for the room.
Or simply just kick them off...
When someone joins Snail and then a Snail practice room, he has to be aware of the rules, restrictions and line up. If that guy wants to play stupid, I don't care if he's a snail or a escargot... I just kick him off.

I've seen a lot of glitches with that track in general( Mt. P) with online play ,, usually crackling sound in the lobby and disconnects. I hope this all works out :scared::cheers:

Last edited:
Its my first time in SNAIL, but I'm going to complain anyway. I really dislike the BRZ, The Mini was a hoot, especially if you get it right. The car rewarded you with a good time. The Vette was a good car for the track and a lot of fun. The BRZ no rewards boring. Disappointed it stayed.

I really enjoyed the racing in my first SNAIL. Glad 2G's invited me over here. I have been a member here for a long time. This is a first foray into racing in a series at the Planet. I have done spot races here in the past, I think the last one was on the GT3 a long time ago. Raced against this board in the 9 Board Challenge before you could race on-line.
Enough of my history.

Thanks for letting me race.

Its my first time in SNAIL, but I'm going to complain anyway.

Glad you voted... Voting does not guarantee you get your way, but it sure does influence the future.

Hope you come back.

Its my first time in SNAIL, but I'm going to complain anyway. I really dislike the BRZ, The Mini was a hoot, especially if you get it right. The car rewarded you with a good time. The Vette was a good car for the track and a lot of fun. The BRZ no rewards boring. Disappointed it stayed.

I really enjoyed the racing in my first SNAIL. Glad 2G's invited me over here. I have been a member here for a long time. This is a first foray into racing in a series at the Planet. I
have done spot races here in the past, I think the last one was on the GT3 a long time ago. Raced against this board in the 9 Board Challenge before you could race on-line.
Enough of my history.

Hey, you any relation to jimeez lady?

Yep she is my better half from the GTF way back when. I remember you racing there when there was racing there. We still look in on the new version GTFX.
Yea man. I go way back to the original GT1 game. I am a member at the GTXf as well. Not much action there but I check anyways :)

Besides Cudaman, you are the only other blast from the past (original days) I have seen.

Yeah there just isn't much racing going on there. Guys do run but mostly single player.
I have been posting up a Wed. night race but not getting to much interest. the359 is about the only one that has run any. I did run into a couple of guys in Forza. I don't race Forza any more though.

Hello. Someone in an open lobby recommended this site to race. I've read over everything and looks good. I'll give it a try to see if it's for me. I'd like to sign up for the west coast time slot. thanks.
Someone will be along shortly with the welcome post. I am impressed you read all 58000 posts;) There are not many that can say that.

In all seriousness welcome to SNAIL and I look forward to seeing you in the West Coast Division:)

Someone will be along shortly with the welcome post. I am impressed you read all 58000 posts;) There are not many that can say that.

In all seriousness welcome to SNAIL and I look forward to seeing you in the West Coast Division:)
Thanks for the reply. Yea, it took awhile, but I read them all.. I meant I read over the first post of the forum on how things are ran. ;)

Ok I uploaded the D1 replays. Can someone confirm they are in the right spot and they have access?

Did you upload them to the public share? If so, can you send me that link? I can't seem to find it. I'll make sure they get moved to the stewards' share.

Yeah there just isn't much racing going on there. Guys do run but mostly single player.
I have been posting up a Wed. night race but not getting to much interest. the359 is about the only one that has run any. I did run into a couple of guys in Forza. I don't race Forza any more though.
Well this is a pretty good group. Feel free to stop by Tues night over on the Drivetrain Challenge thread. I host that on Tuesdays and its fun too.

Little off topic but the next VGT will be released. It will be a BMW, if you go to autoblog.com the first story is on the VGT.

It came out with today's update. It's a fantastic car to drive, though the sounds still aren't improved.

However, we now have the option for timed races, which makes me extremely happy!

It came out with today's update. It's a fantastic car to drive, though the sounds still aren't improved.

However, we now have the option for timed races, which makes me extremely happy!
Oh man as soon as I finish up eating breakfast I will get on. How much does it cost?

Not to be a Debby downer, as much as I love Mt. Panorama, it's already frozen on me one time today, with 4 people in the room. I cringe at the thought of running a full room on league night on this track.
I've seen a lot of the same. For that track it seams if the sound is crackling in the lobby it's a sign of bad things to come. If seen multiple hosts try multiple resets and not help the situation at all. As soon as they go to a different track there seems to be no issue

Oh man as soon as I finish up eating breakfast I will get on. How much does it cost?

I've seen a lot of the same. For that track it seams if the sound is crackling in the lobby it's a sign of bad things to come. If seen multiple hosts try multiple resets and not help the situation at all. As soon as they go to a different track there seems to be no issue
We had a SNAIL night with Mt Panorama without issues, maybe an update broke it?

Back