◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
senna content is in the 1.07 update, but locked
see here, not sure why redacted, highlight to read
Can't wait to drive the Ralt...it was the prototypical F3/Formula Atlantic car...I've always wanted to drive one. Finally an entry level Formula Car...hope it can be driven on all tracks but bet not.

Why does the new Vision BMW not keep the funky racing stripes when in black....I want to be like Spengler, not Tomczyk :P

that livery is actually BMW's "war paint", they've had it for a while now.

Remember the 2002 we raced 2 weeks ago? It had those colors on it. Those colors also are in the M logo.

P1020949-M.jpg

The E9 3.0L CSL, just because.

Does anybody elses audio get all wonky on Mt. Panorama sometimes? It's an intermittent issue, where all of the sudden the audio will get all choppy, then come back, then it'll start going so crazy that it hurts my ears in my headset and I have to turn it off. It's very odd, but I feel like I might be the only one that has it.
I noticed Tuesday night it was doing that to me. A lot of crackling and popping noise. I thought it was my headset, but it looks like it was the track/room.

I have had problems with trying to use the Data Logger can anyone divert me to a video on how to use it?

Same here...would be appreciated. I loaded the 2 sets but the data logger just runs around the track. The pause / start button on the screen does nothing for me

I am going to do some testing of Bathurst in a few minutes. If will be in a friends only room and set up just like Sunday night would be. If anyone can hop on and help with the testing, you're welcome to do so.

Edit: I'm going to use my free time to practice. I'll let the official practice session deal with Bathurst.

Last edited:
I agree with @chatva, it is a pain in the ass to get right. The weight balance is way off and hardly any power. After doing a lot of driving at not just Brands Hatch, I have found that this car is a bitch to drive.

My tuned version however fixes most of those problems.

Well it looks like I've gotten taken on that racing wheel I previously ordered. Oh well, I knew there was a chance but hoped for the best. Put an add on Craigslist saying I'm looking for one. We will see where that goes.

I agree with @chatva, it is a pain in the ass to get right. The weight balance is way off and hardly any power. After doing a lot of driving at not just Brands Hatch, I have found that this car is a bitch to drive.

My tuned version however fixes most of those problems.
If you lift off before you brake the car is whole lot more stable, also brake in a straight line.

Back