◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
I've done a lot of poking around today and I have found many sources that say the track has had issues for quite a while before the latest update.
It has always had some issues yes, but it is has never been this bad. We did just race it awhile back without these problems.

3491430736.png

I am afraid my connection is way worse than I thought and it looks like I am causing the grief. The Ping is not too bad for 2500 miles. I phoned my ISP and they told me I still have the OLD internet.... I ordered a new modem to upgrade to 50DL / 5 UL.:nervous::nervous: but it won't be available before Sunday. Maybe by next Sunday if I'm lucky. Yes, I am way far north. I will join the room on Sunday and if we have the same 👎 issues I will just do qualifying and park for the races
3503594965.png

Well, well, well - my new internet arrived today and it is a slight improvement....

My upload times were so slow I think I lost at least 1 second per lap :gtpflag:

Important Announcement

I've seen enough. Bathurst is scrapped from the lineup. Make the change over to Silverstone GP circuit.

Let this serve as a lesson to test every combo online with other people before you make it official.

Agree

But is still rude to bitch. It is a difficult decision to make in a short amount of time. Even if you had a couple of weeks for testing, it would still be hard to put together the "perfect" combo. Love it or hate it, don't make it suck to be a prize winner...
Ok would it be/is it rude to bitch about what PD did to Bathurst?

It has always had some issues yes, but it is has never been this bad. We did just race it awhile back without these problems.
A couple weeks ago I had a group try to run Bathurst and same garbage , unstable cracky sound and dqs. Multiple hosts ....yadayadayada seems to be just that track though

Important Announcement

I've seen enough. Bathurst is scrapped from the lineup. Make the change over to Silverstone GP circuit.

Let this serve as a lesson to test every combo online with other people before you make it official.
The lineup post has been updated to Silverstone. 👍

What's happening with Bathurst?

Can someone tell me what's the difference between the G25 and G27?
Is there an even better wheel than those 2 out there?
I'm definitely upgrading on racing wheel but haven't decided what I'm buying yet.

So far as I can tell Schmiggz, the G27 has 4 more buttons on the wheel than the G25. Internally, I have no idea. Don't think the G25 is in production anymore. I could be wrong about that though.

There are several "better" wheels out there but they generally run in the $500+ range to get all the pieces you get with the G27 and 25.

I am not going to get enough time between now and Sunday to be confident in the Suzuki and I'm certain I'll be slow in the Ferrari. Oh well, D1 guys, just assume orange means caution and make your way around me on the outside...or wait for me to end up in the dirt (it should only take about 2 corners).

I'm definitely upgrading on racing wheel but haven't decided what I'm buying yet.
From my basic research, the G27 has different gears within the wheel which allow it to operate smoother and quieter than the G25. More buttons on the wheel of the G27 which is incredibly useful for stuff like side view, rear view, lights, wipers, horn (@JLBowler's favorite), etc. The shifter on the G27 is gated only, and much quieter/smoother than the G25. The G25 gives you gated plus sequential mode on the shifter. Not sure about pedal differences.

The G25 has less buttons on thebwheel, and you can switch the shifter from h gate to sequential, and a few minor interior changes to v the electronics and gears. Minor. That and the g27 is still made and supported. Also, a new version of c the G27 was released, but it's just more minor electronic changes.
A better wheel? Lots out there. But only a couple for c the ps3. And as mentioned, they are $500+ if you want better get a thrustmaster t500 wheel and pedal set, fanatec wheels appear to suffer from janky electronics and mediocre customer support

Latest Posts

Back