◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
@martin20az - Did you add your email to the notifications process?

I'm guessing that @JLBowler has a 'useful links' hook in his sig, or there should be something on page 1 that lets you choose to have an email sent to you for any filed complaints.

---- didn't see where longtime SNAILs could add their email there.... we should republish the process if there are drivers who don't have email notifications enabled. At least let them have a link on how to do it, not haranguing them over adding an optional (but important) communication channel.

Last edited:
@martin20az

Way back in September, we stood up the current incident report and review system. At that time, all SNAILs were asked to provide an email address we could use for this system. PMs, asking for that information, were sent by division at that time as well and, since we don't have an address on file for you, it was determined you opted out of notifications.

Since then, the sign up process has been amended to request this information in the TT submittal form. It is entirely up to each SNAIL if they want notifications of IRs submitted by or against them. If you would like to submit that information, you are welcome to complete the GT6 Time Trial, and submit that data here.

Also, for those that have opted out of the notification system, this sheet has been provided to allow all SNAILs to monitor incidents.

We have a history of 469 drivers recorded, of which, 188 are listed as active or part time status. Of that active/part time subset, 14 drivers have elected to opt out of IR notifications, of which, you are one.

Last edited:
Attention all host and back up hosts. This is your last chance if you haven't already done so. Add me (jlbowler) to your PSN friends list so that I can see the rooms Sunday night leading up to the races. If you fail to do this, you and your division will be in violation of this policy. If you are in violation of that policy, any member of your division who might qualify for a prize would be declared ineligible.

@dgaf95integra , @ptslopoke , @serge19 , @quattpequatt , @nmcp1 , @JoeW , @Wolfsatz @Wardenclyffe @TEX36 @Munch2487 @Skills @cmbeal317 @Mirado_7 @Handlebar @ExoSphere64 @shmibal43 @Azure Flare @goofytyler @joe_diben @wvhellbilly @BayouSimDrifter @jaybocc2

@JLBowler - note that some of those names already have you listed as a friend..

.(so I don't get PM's asking me "Dooood! Do ittttt!" Etc)

Good point. I tagged everyone that is listed as a host. There are some on that list that have been PSN friends for a long time.

Final Race of Champions video, Round 3.

This one is terrible in quality. I think I was having a connection issue. At one point, martin20az was in 2nd, then all of a sudden, he showed in 8th. Then when the race finished, he was back in 2nd.

Man what a blast! I did 10laps @ fontana speedway in the gtr exotics cars
Was deffently well worth the $$ spent! Here's a few pictures and footage I'm uploading
The in car. Footage as we speak more to come :cheers:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Is that the best you gotten? That's not bad for those two honestly

I did get a 2:18 at Silverstone, so it was a small improvement, but I think I'm still leaving a few tenths on the table, as well as in the Suzuki.

I'll remember to post with the room number from now on.

A friends-only room won't have an ID.

Attention all host and back up hosts. This is your last chance if you haven't already done so. Add me (jlbowler) to your PSN friends list so that I can see the rooms Sunday night leading up to the races. If you fail to do this, you and your division will be in violation of this policy. If you are in violation of that policy, any member of your division who might qualify for a prize would be declared ineligible.

@dgaf95integra , @ptslopoke , @serge19 , @quattpequatt , @nmcp1 , @JoeW , @Wolfsatz @Wardenclyffe @TEX36 @Munch2487 @Skills @cmbeal317 @Mirado_7 @Handlebar @ExoSphere64 @shmibal43 @Azure Flare @goofytyler @joe_diben @wvhellbilly @BayouSimDrifter @jaybocc2
cant send you one as i wont be able to get on my ps until next month due to work i think i already posted stating this

Re-opening a Public Room. 1472-6681-3759-3056-0842

I did get a 2:18 at Silverstone, so it was a small improvement, but I think I'm still leaving a few tenths on the table, as well as in the Suzuki.

A friends-only room won't have an ID.

Yea its hard to find that line with the Suzuki if you don't know where look to gain a few. A few pointers is Paddock(1st turn), Pilgrims Rise( hill before first bridge) and Pilgrims Drop( after bridge into corner) is where you can gain the most time. Small tip if you think you can hold it you can make it around that turn in 4th after the first bridge once you go back up hill, shift to fifth on straight then carry down to third for next turn. Hope that helps a bit.

Back