◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Like Mirado_7 said. Open the peddles and look close at the stop for the brake potentiameter. See that it returns completely when not used for braking. There is a little metal stop that can be bent to allow it to return completely. Ps, don't lose any screws.

X

I have opened a new thread for the recently revived oval racing series in the form of a one off event. Here is link to the new thread. Please post any comments or interest in racing in this thread or the new one linked here. Hopefully, PD will allow us to have the course make soon and I can fully revive this series.

Seriously though, give Logitech support a call. I've never had to call, but I've heard they do a really good job.
They are awesome. Never had to call on my wheel, but they sent me a brand new G500 mouse a week after the warranty ran out with no questions asked when it died.

I've been keen to join, but not been able to join because of University duty. And tomorrow is the deadline for a work that I have to do, problem is that tomorrow is my birthday as well, so the deadline is today. :lol:
No problem and happy birthday in advance. When you have a free Tuesday night, you know where to look. :cheers::cheers:

Hope you do well and enjoy the experience. The WRS sounds very tight and highly talented.
Good looking thread - and very
Something has to be done regarding the list of cars and tracks that we used not too long ago and prize winners have to be aware of that list and take a good look at it. There's a million nice cars in this game and we keep repeating the same ones over and over again.
The RX7 race car was in a combo what? 2 months ago??? Dammit.... Let's innovate... Let's get different stuff for Christ sakes!
The "picker" gets to pick anything he like within the rules. I would love to pick a combo but it would be what I wanted and would have absolutely nothing to do with A) what everyone wants or B) when it was last used.
It is our ultimate prize to the weekend winners. It is their prize not ours. IMHO

Yep just got off the phone, I cleaned it before I called shhhhhhhh its still under warranty. It didn't help they said its most likely an internal problem so I'm getting a new replacement. So hey a free wheel can't complain.
You will probably keep having the problem if you use it enough times, a few of my buddies ran into the same problem after I did.

On a different note, the power cable could be the issue as well. I tried plugging the dfgt power cable to my G27 when I lost my G27's original and it had the same flickering of the brakes. But I haven't tried if using the G27 cable on the DFGT would cure the problem.

You will probably keep having the problem if you use it enough times, a few of my buddies ran into the same problem after I did.

On a different note, the power cable could be the issue as well. I tried plugging the dfgt power cable to my G27 when I lost my G27's original and it had the same flickering of the brakes. But I haven't tried if using the G27 cable on the DFGT would cure the problem.

I'm surprised you didn't have more problems when trying the dfgt cable on the G27 as they are different voltage plugs.

Schmiggz said

Something has to be done regarding the list of cars and tracks that we used not too long ago and prize winners have to be aware of that list and take a good look at it. There's a million nice cars in this game and we keep repeating the same ones over and over again.
The RX7 race car was in a combo what? 2 months ago??? Dammit.... Let's innovate... Let's get different stuff for Christ sakes!

Actually its was in February and some guys were not here to race it. And if I'm not mistaken the RX-7 hasn't been raced on that track yet in SNAIL this year. But on the flipside I for one thought it was a good choice and therefore I picked it. When it comes to race time there is a small chat bubble where you can vote it out. I have been criticized for everything I have picked since joining SNAIL and its annoying. Its a prize winners choice there isn't a rule that says we have tp wait x amount of months or whatever. With all do respect to everyone in this league, plain and simple just keep the thoughts to yourself and drive it or choose not to, doesn't matter to me.

Schmiggz said

Actually its was in February and some guys were not here to race it. And if I'm not mistaken the RX-7 hasn't been raced on that track yet in SNAIL this year. But on the flipside I for one thought it was a good choice and therefore I picked it. When it comes to race time there is a small chat bubble where you can vote it out. I have been criticized for everything I have picked since joining SNAIL and its annoying. Its a prize winners choice there isn't a rule that says we have tp wait x amount of months or whatever. With all do respect to everyone in this league, plain and simple just keep the thoughts to yourself and drive it or choose not to, doesn't matter to me.
Your picks suck!! J/k! They're mostly fun :D

Schmiggz said

Don't worry about it. If it's liked it will hang around. If it's not liked, it can be voted off. If Schmiggz doesn't like it, he'll just quit in the middle of the race night.:D

Last edited:
Schmiggz said
Its a prize winners choice there isn't a rule that says we have tp wait x amount of months or whatever. With all do respect to everyone in this league, plain and simple just keep the thoughts to yourself and drive it or choose not to, doesn't matter to me.

Very true but from the post that announcers the winners

Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required).​

I bolded some of it. Now I know it says it is not required. But it should be clear that we all want to race fun combos. And many of us want to race cars we have never raced before over cars that we have. It is your choice.
I think a lot has to do with your goal for choosing a combo. If it is because you "Want to" then say so and talk about why. But if it looks like you just picked a car that was run a few months ago with no acknowledgement of that fact then I would expect a few opinions to be expressed.

Finally let me say I never criticized the combo and I am sure I will enjoy it. I just feel we are losing one of the key things that drew me to this league. That is the variety of cars and tracks that were used. I for one feel we are loosing that and that is making me sad.

You can please all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot please all the people all the time.​

Schmiggz said

Bout time someone said that....ATTABOY 25.

OK, I'm going to reformulate my point of view...
Obviously you are free to choose whatever car or track you want as I am free to call you an fool for the choices you make but, I don't do it because Snail has a parameter of respect and healthy friendly environment that I want to respect the same way that snail has will for diversity and a larger range of challenge that everyone should also respect. Its part of our DNA that has being built for the last 3 years and very unfortunately, a lot of prize winners have been making they're choices based on they're very own consideration simply forgetting we're over 100 people.
But... OK! Let's do the Mazda...... Again.

Last edited:
Immediately into the 2:13s after taking the wheels off my seat
20140520_155206.jpg

I agree to the terms and conditions and am ready to make my picks.

You are authorized to make your picks.

Reply to the most recent selection post and remember to remove the [/quote.... at the top and the quote] at the bottom.

You have 15 minutes from the time of this post to make your selection.

As of this post, here is the current list of the GranStand Challenge III picks. If you are a finalist, please post on this thread that you agree to the terms and conditions of the contest and that you're ready to make your picks. Once @KTR5 authorizes you to proceed with your numbers selection, click the 'Reply' button below and then add your name next to any numbers that are still available. Be sure that you don't make more picks than the number of picks you have earned. Once you're done making your picks, you need to delete the text above the GranStand logo (it looks like this: [qu0te="username, post: 1234567, member: 123456"]). After you've deleted that, hit the 'Post Reply' button down below. Please be sure that you are replying to the latest list before making your picks. Good luck!

00 -
01 - speer9892003
02 - racingchamp30
03 - JWalker
04 - Mirado_7
05 - KTR5
06 - racingchamp30
07 - Mirado_7
08 - intoflatlines
09 - KTR5
10 - Speer9892003
11 - Mirado_7
12 - Grandpa Money
13 - Dragonwhisky
14 - wvhellbilly
15 - sharkb8ii
16 -hooker4
17 - cmbeal317
18 - martin20az
19 - JLBowler
20 -
21 - KTR5
22 -
23 - sharkb8ii
24 -
25 - racingchamp30
26 -
27 -hooker4
28 - Piler
29 - racingchamp30
30 -hooker4
31 - cmbeal317
32 -
33 - Grandpa Money
34 - Speer9892003
35 -
36 - sharkb8ii
37 - JWalker
38 - wvhellbilly
39 - Piler
40 -
41 -
42 - Dragonwhisky
43 -
44 -
45 -
46 - sharkb8ii
47 - martin20az
48 - Speer9892003
49 - Dgaf
50 - JLBowler
51 - Dgaf
52 - wvhellbilly
53 -
54 -
55 - JWalker
56 - Gtp_Unleashed159
57 -hooker4
58 -
59 - sharkb8ii
60 -
61 -
62 -
63 -
64 - cmbeal317
65 -
66 -
67 -
68 -
69 - wvhellbilly
70 - Grandpa Money
71 -
72 -
73 - JWalker
74 - Mirado_7
75 -
76 - intoflatlines
77 - KTR5
78 -
79 -
80 - ATLskydiver
81 - JLBowler
82 - wvhellbilly
83 -
84 - Piler
85 - intoflatlines
86 - JWalker
87 -
88 -
89 - Gtp_Unleashed159
90 - ATLskydiver
91 - JLBowler
92 -
93 -
94 -
95 -
96 -
97 - Grandpa Money
98 - Speer9892003
99 -

For what it's worth, I haven't tried the Mazda yet and I'm stoked on it. But I understand you guys wanting variety. Why don't you guys just set a rule to say that a car can't be chosen if it has been raced in the last 6 months or so. A lot of people like to come on here and talk about the negatives instead of proposing a solution to the problem. In my country that's called whining. I prefer problem solving.

Back