◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,684 comments
I know I'm going to get fish slapped, but are we racing Sunday night, I can't find the answer in the thread
The best place to find the yearly calendar is in the official league schedule, which is linked in the first paragraph of the first post. Things are in the works to make information like this easier to find though. :)

Since this is an "OFF" week is the season over? Or will it carry into next month as far as points standings and such?
Per our 2014 calendar, the May season actually includes the first Sunday of June as well. 👍

Immediately into the 2:13s after taking the wheels off my seat View attachment 159260
Well duh...thank you ....now I can set up my G27. Before... every time I hit the brakes on the 27 (which are exponentially harder than the GTDF) my chair rolled back. Sometimes the forest and the trees cant be seen through your eyes....it takes someone else to spot the OBVIOUS!

It would be nice to see this car in a future combo.... SLS AMG GT3 '11 Racing Mediums :gtpflag:

Will need a long track such as SPA, Sarthe, Grand Valley, (Panorama....:banghead: ouch!!), Suzuka, Silverstone GP, Cape Ring,..... Engine sounds great:tup:. Handles extremely well. <Cr300,000

Note: It looks like the Database for cars not raced before is not totally up to date with the new GT6 models:confused:

Grand Valley Speedway.jpg

Sometimes the forest and the trees cant be seen through your eyes....it takes someone else to spot the OBVIOUS!

And that one was WHEELY OBVIOUS! :D

Sorry, I'll get my coat....

Btw, I meant to reply to your mention of the passing of Jack Brabham. He was a total F1 legend having won as many world titles as Senna and being the only man in history to have designed, built and driven his own car to win a World Championship.

I just came across this great video where himself and Fangio met on the track back in 1978. They were asked to do demonstration laps and Fangio said no to that idea. He said he'd prefer to race. Complete legend!

But it will never beat the "Mobile Earthquake" which again sounds like 🤬 in Gran Turismo

I have seen and heard these Corvettes in the city streets of Baltimore for the ALMS series the last 3 years. The sound of this car along with it's sound deflecting off the buildings was amazing.

D3 data has been entered to the Results Doc for 5/18/14

Pole Lap Honors:
Round 1 (GSX-R/4 @ Brands Hatch GP): @Rednose58 1:31.346
Round 2 (365 GTB4 @ Silverstone GP): @GTP_unleashed 2:14.783
Round 3 (BRZ GT300 @ Grand Valley): @Rednose58 1:56.115

Fast Lap honors:
Round 1 Race 1 : @GTP_unleashed 1:31.404
Round 1 Race 2 : @GTP_unleashed 1:31.922

Round 2 Race 1 : @Rednose58 2:14.756
Round 2 Race 2 : @GTP_unleashed 2:14.967

Round 3 Race 1 : @GTP_unleashed 1:55.512
Round 3 Race 2 : @JLBowler 1:55.502

Total Times/Wins:
Round 1 Race 1 : @Rednose58 10:54.186
Round 1 Race 2 : @turnupdaheat 10:58.525

Round 2 Race 1 : @JoeW 11:23.306
Round 2 Race 2 : @Wolfsatz 11:28.934

Round 3 Race 1 : @GTP_unleashed 11:42.958
Round 3 Race 2 : @JLBowler 11:43.166

A little late because I wanted to post this after some of the Grandstand III challenge posts were finished. It was a fun night in D3. The GSX-R combo led to some very large first to last gaps. I personally felt like it was very fun and engaging to drive, but seemingly small mistakes turned catastrophic very quickly, leading to most people not really battling anyone except themselves. Still, it was good fun and I kind of wished that the combo stayed. The 365 GTB combo was awesome! Lots of close racing and intense battles were experienced, and the low grip and sometimes oversteering, sometimes understeering chassis made it very engaging to drive. For one of the races, I spent the whole race behind @Dragonwhisky and @turnupdaheat, trying to keep up with them (almost passed them once... almost...). They took so many corners wheel to wheel, it was crazy. Entering in the data, I found myself watching the entire race just to experience their tight racing and incredible racecraft again. BRZ combo was, well, the same thing it's been for the last year (at least it feels that way). Qualify nicely and don't crash, and trust that the unbelievable amount of grip is still there, and you'll be fine. I did have fun doing a lot of defensive driving, managing to keep the significantly faster @JLBowler behind me for an entire race (again - I've done it to him with this combo at least two other times). Defensive but clean driving is key if you are like me and don't turn the quickest laps. I think that @JLBowler would agree that, although it was frustrating for him to not get a good passing chance, it was a good clean battle that kept us both on our toes. That being said, I'm very glad the BRZ is finally gone!

Going into the final round, we had a 3 way tie for 1st, but in the end we clearly had our winner. Congrats to @Rednose58 for the (official? unofficial?) win. Another thing to note is that @Dragonwhisky finished in 4th place without getting on the podium once, finishing in front of a combined 8 medals including 3 1st place finishers. Consistency is huge!

@Wolfsatz I miss your photo recaps!

Thanks to @nmcp1 for the nice layout!

I have seen and heard these Corvettes in the city streets of Baltimore for the ALMS series the last 3 years. The sound of this car along with it's sound deflecting off the buildings was amazing.

The ones in ALMS were GT2, some 2-300 hp down from the GT1 beasts. But nonetheless brutal. They really shook the ground when I was at Laguna Seca the first time, standing right next to the race track at the run up to turn 5 near the Mother's bridge.

I accept the T&C and am ready to make my picks.

You are authorized to make your 5 picks.

Reply to the most recent selection post and remember to remove the [/quote.... at the top and the quote] at the bottom.

You have 15 minutes (or as long as it takes for someone else to accept the T&Cs) from the time of this post to make your selection.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back