◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
Monza... Penalties.... If you're in d4-d8 I feel for you... This track is unforgiving with penalties.

Last edited:
Monza... Penalties.... If you're in d4-d8 I feel for you... This track is unforgiving with penalties.

the difference between a legal lap (by the Snail track boundary rules) with penalty on and off is over a second... down to 1:46.7 with more to shave if penalty is off while I only managed a 1:48.1 with penalty on, probably mid- high 47s with a bit more refined driving.

Honestly, it doesn't matter what "people" like or don't like, IMO. It's your choice. Some prize winners take suggestions, while others go with what they want. It really depends on what your level of tolerance for complaints is :)
I am here to have fun with people. I think it is fun to catch some air! But I want everyone to enjoy it. So if its too risky, I can change it.

Like this if you want me to change it.

I am here to have fun with people. I think it is fun to catch some air! But I want everyone to enjoy it. So if its too risky, I can change it.

Such a boss act lol. Why has no one thought of Matterhorn? lol

the difference between a legal lap (by the Snail track boundary rules) with penalty on and off is over a second... down to 1:46.7 with more to shave if penalty is off while I only managed a 1:48.1 with penalty on, probably mid- high 47s with a bit more refined driving.
I managed to get Into the high 48s that last run, but those first 5 laps sucked.

The Kart Series has run Matterhorn Dristelen recently. If the Sunday Night events go up there .... probably should be a lower powered car to begin with. As in "walk before you run"?

The Kart Series has run Matterhorn Dristelen recently. If the Sunday Night events go up there .... probably should be a lower powered car to begin with. As in "walk before you run"?
like what? Shigeno Shuichi ver. ae86? :lol:

It's your pick. Stick to it and enjoy it. You're never going to make everyone happy with any choice. I have a standing rule to always vote for any combo that contains a jump. That's my personal preference though.

Re: Running the Matterhorn Dristelen
Actually I think the VW Schwimmwagen typ 166 '42 would be just right. If you go off the side - then you can hide in the car for protection until you get to the bottom of the mountain ........ two days later. :nervous:
I was thinking the older Audi TT for the 4wd and not to much power.

I was awfully tempted to pick Matterhorn Rifflesee for the Redbull Jr. Its a blast to hotlap on - give it a whirl! Racing would have been pretty ugly though. Could be a very entertaining track to race on with a 350ish pp car I would think.

You can't please everyone, just stick with it. I just hate Cape Ring. If it could be deleted from Gran Turismo and bring back Mid Field Raceway or any other Original Circuit from the older games, I would be jumping with joy. But that ain't happening.

Check it out! Just whipped up a website for myself to keep everything all combined in one spot. Will be posting updates, photos, videos, and more on my site so be sure to keep checking back! Will be tweaking things as I go as it's just a simple Wordpress site at the moment. Thanks again for all your support!

NickMcMillen.com is the site. Nice to have it nice and simple lol.

Check it out! Just whipped up a website for myself to keep everything all combined in one spot. Will be posting updates, photos, videos, and more on my site so be sure to keep checking back! Will be tweaking things as I go as it's just a simple Wordpress site at the moment. Thanks again for all your support!

NickMcMillen.com is the site. Nice to have it nice and simple lol.

Really cool of you Nick putting SNAIL's logo and link in your sponsors tab. :D o/

Back