◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,416 comments
You had all week to take care of a friend request and you are waiting until 10 minutes before race time? I don't expect anyone to do anything for you at this point.
Well what sucks is I work and go to school full time, so I'm sorry I don't have time to get on and friend everyone in D6

Read back aways or look under @JLBowler sig - useful links (Host responsibilities or similar)

Thanks handlebar. I'm to the point that I'm about done dealing with individuals that can't or won't follow directions. A little history for why we run friends only can be traced directly back to D1 and their inability to police their own room.

Well what sucks is I work and go to school full time, so I'm sorry I don't have time to get on and friend everyone in D6

You don't have to friend everyone, just those that are listed as hosts and especially the primary host.

Ninja'd by Bowler.

Nope, just the host.

Not like everyone else here doesn't have real life commitments, but you simply have to do very little so others do not have to do everything else for you.

Ninja'd by Bowler.

Nope, just the host.

Not like everyone else here doesn't have real life commitments, but you simply have to do very little so others do not have to do everything else for you.
I'll sure to do that when I have a free 5 minutes this week

Request to join!

@ZMalinowski

You most certainly can join! Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Thanks handlebar. I'm to the point that I'm about done dealing with individuals tha

t can't or won't follow directions. A little history for why we run friends only can be traced directly back to D1 and their inability to police their own room.

You don't have to friend everyone, just those that are listed as hosts and especially the primary host.
We're remaking the room. We had some people who couldn't see each other anyways. Check for the room to open in a minute.

Rules are great when they make sense, but friends only doesn't... sorry. Should be hosts discretion, we have issues every time we run friends only rooms.

Sorry to D2 for not showing up, I'm not in the mood to race today. I hope that's understadable.

Back