◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,774 comments
Ok here it is. I know some people were hoping for the Vision VW, but I just don't think the car has enough gear in the draft at Daytona.

So my pick is the Subaru IMPREZA Touring Car.
You can paint and number also.

So there it is, looking forward to everyone's opinion... But you know what they say about opinions right!!!:lol:

Ok here it is. I know some people were hoping for the Vision VW, but I just don't think the car has enough gear in the draft at Daytona.

So there it is, looking forward to everyone's opinion... But you know what they say about opinions right!!!:lol:
lol im using this car for the other SNAIL series hahaha

Let's get a room! :lol:

Last edited:
Wolph, I see you posted your time trial for the west coast. I just want to confirm you are wanting to run at the later time of 9:00 pm pacific time. Is that correct?

Yes, I was asked to resubmit my time that's the best for now unless I turn this into a mini GTAcademy.

CheersCheers :cheers:

Well I found out that the tuning reset only exists on cars where settings can actually be adjusted. So it's not too terribly bad...so far.

Also, why the hell are all the Vision cars a gajillion PP? I will hardly ever drive these cars simply because they are way out of my happy PP zone.

Well I found out that the tuning reset only exists on cars where settings can actually be adjusted. So it's not too terribly bad...so far.

Also, why the hell are all the Vision cars a gajillion PP? I will hardly ever drive these cars simply because they are way out of my happy PP zone.
I detune all mine to 600PP which is what I like so it is not to bad.

I created a room with tuning prohibited and i was able to get onto the red bull track with both the Volkswagen vision gran turismo and the new lexus car. Updated to 1.09

try with different cars from your garage

I am. Tried the signature model s 15th anniversary and was able to get on track, was selected from my garage. Had to go to my suspension settings, click on default for me to enter though.
Vehicle tuning prohibited no nitrious sign came up, went to suspension setting, clicked on default then was able to enter the track.

Last edited:
How about this virtually possible idea!
If PD gets it revenue from players getting online then what if we start an all out worldwide one day boycott!

I know it sounds a bit impossible!
But I'm sure that we all have connections in a multitude of rooms/ threads and we all have friends that aren't SNAIL, and how great would it be if we all got together with our SNAIL friends and their non SNAIL friends and our non SNAIL friends and their friends and their friends to all turn off the game for 24 hours!

And demand a fix of the on-line play as opposed to new cars and tracks! that we can't use longer then it takes to get disconnected.

This is possible!
@zer05ive can you help?

Last edited:
Excellent choice @singlepaddy
How about this virtually possible idea!
If PD gets it revenue from players getting online then what if we start an all out worldwide one day boycott!

But I'm sure that we all have connections in a multitude of rooms/ threads and we all have friends that aren't SNAIL, and how great would it be if we all got together with our SNAIL friends and their non SNAIL friends and our non SNAIL friends and their friends and their friends to all turn off the game for 24 hours!

And demand a fix of the on-line play as opposed to new cars and tracks! that we can't use longer then it takes to get disconnected.
Tried and failed
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-server-boycott-march-1-8.304100/

Hey West Coasters. I am trying to get our driving list up to date. These are the people that I think are still intending to race. If you are on the list and will not be racing anymore let me know. Likewise if I have left you off the list please let me know.

@jpe138083
@Travisorus
@GranStand Bill
Jobyone
@gmraces
@tezgm99
@ZMalinowski - New Racer
@Ryan F
@JoeH187
@RodeRuner1967
@RealDeal - New Racer
@RinnFah

I got a new job, but I should be off work on Sundays early enough to race. :)
I'm off at 5 this coming Sunday.

That's because it was for one week!
I wouldn't give up a whole week! But one day!
Worldwide?
I think they'll hear us!
Maybe, I don't know. Even if they hear us, they almost certainly won't comment.

But my original fears may be real, seeing complaints about an increase in server instability and disconnects, lock/3x beep, etc with RBR
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/sever-stability.311632/unread

All of this is from other people as I am sitting in a rest stop outside Atlanta and probably won't be able to see for myself for a few days

Maybe, I don't know. Even if they hear us, they almost certainly won't comment.

But my original fears may be real, seeing complaints about an increase in server instability and disconnects, lock/3x beep, etc with RBR
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/sever-stability.311632/unread

All of this is from other people as I am sitting in a rest stop outside Atlanta and probably won't be able to see for myself for a few days
WTF are you trucker? And how do you get internet?
Used to race with a briefcase racer! Who tugged his wheel with him on business trips and would set up in his hotel!
Just don't remember who, @hillracing wasn't that you?

Used to race with a briefcase racer! Who tugged his wheel with him on business trips and would set up in his hotel!
Sort of for today, wrecker/auto transport friend needed another warm body, free trip to Florida! 4G is pretty decent here, also watching Netflix!
10450825_10203551389962887_3319824538257718544_n.jpg

Last edited:
I completely agree with the premise of your idea, but the people who are modeling cars are not the same people writing code, stopping new content will not have much effect on the issues being repaired. More here
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/no-more-new-content-needed-until-bugs-fixed.297146
Thanks but instead of giving me the arena I was really wanting all of you to inform all of your friends,
then I feel the word would get out there so much faster

"How about this virtually possible idea!

This is possible!"

Important Notice To All Drivers

Click the reset to default option for every setting on the car and you will be able to enter a tuning prohibited room. Be aware that some of the tuning pages have more than one reset to default tab. You will have to select all of them that the game will let you select. You won't see anything change but it seems to tell the game that you are running stock settings. I don't know why it shows the nitrous message but it goes away after you reset all car setting to default.

I would assume this is due to the fact that some factory settings have been changed on cars with the new update. I haven't checked a lot of cars but I have already noticed the rear toe settings have been changed and the camber settings have been changed on some cars.

Cars that are acquired after 1.09 do not need to have the reset to default option clicked to enter a tuning prohibited room.

Just to be sure, I suggest that you set up a lobby with tuning prohibited and check your cars before Sunday night racing. Hosts will not be asked to wait for you to go buy another car if you can't get in. Take the three minutes to open a lobby and check your three cars so you don't waste three minutes of everyone else's time on Sunday night.
After some testing it seems to be just the suspension that is different. Reset it and they should be good to go.

So let me get this tuning thing straight.

All the 300 cars in my garage...all of which are stock with no adjustments or tuning parts....need to each individually be reset to default before entering a tuning prohibited room?

If this is true its a huge cluster...
Just need to do the suspension.

Yup that was me. Used to be known as Hotel Hill. The last 2 years I was on the road for GT Academy and did most of my laps in a hotel trying to qualify. In 2012 it was a different hotel almost every night trying to make it.

Back