◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,790 comments
The submission deadline is here. All suggestions are posted here for @aliengamer25 to choose from. You are on the clock and have until 9:30 am ET Thursday to pick from these suggestions. Thank you for your participation.

I have been testing these as they come in Bowler as i have to be in at work at 3am Est, i have made my decision.....

I choose the RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06
512pp/337hp
Racing Hard Tires

And the track which is Trial Mountain Circuit - Forward

7 Laps and 6 Min of qualifying should do it just fine

Also keep in mind guys it doesnt mean i didnt like the other combos i loved all of them but i liked this one a bit better. But i will keep everyones suggestion in my mind for future prizes. The reason i didnt pick Red Bull Ribg is simply i was afraid there may be some type of glitch with a full room that hasnt been discovered yet or some other random pooch screwer. I would rather wait until the next update to see if anything is mentioned or discovered, again great suggestions guys and thanks.

I have been testing these as they come in Bowler as i have to be in at work at 3am Est, i have made my decision.....

I choose the RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06
512pp/337hp
Racing Hard Tires

And the track which is Trial Mountain Circuit - Forward

7 Laps and 6 Min of qualifying should do it just fine

Also keep in mind guys it doesnt mean i didnt like the other combos i loved all of them but i liked this one a bit better. But i will keep everyones suggestion in my mind for future prizes. The reason i didnt pick Red Bull Ribg is simply i was afraid there may be some type of glitch with a full room that hasnt been discovered yet or some other random pooch screwer. I would rather wait until the next update to see if anything is mentioned or discovered, again great suggestions guys and thanks.

Cool! I hope my combo works out well. With the abundance of red cars in D5 I have been meaning to change my color. Do I just have to submit a new color and number form?

Cool! I hope my combo works out well. With the abundance of red cars in D5 I have been meaning to change my color. Do I just have to submit a new color and number form?

Yes just submit a new form honestly id go with something unique ihave Chameleon Blue only other person that has that is @Wolfsatz but he is D3

By the way guys, Will we see Snail Racing in FIA Online Championship 2015?

p.s. Room might still be open : 1472-4711-0038-4895-4667 (I already left)

Oh and what are the track limits on Trial Mountain and Special Stage 5? @JLBowler ??
would be really useful for practice.

Last edited:
Calling out to all my snail racing buddy's!!!!! Will only take a few seconds of your time
If you guys could goto the virtual gt racing Facebook page and click LIKE :) link below
Just trying to show the company how thankful I am for what they did for me this
Past weekend and what ever else happens in future thanks in advance :cheers:

:bowdown: https://www.facebook.com/VirtualGT.RacingSimulators?ref=ts&fref=ts :bowdown:

image.jpg

Calling out to all my snail racing buddy's!!!!! Will only take a few seconds of your time
If you guys could goto the virtual gt racing Facebook page and click LIKE :) link below
Just trying to show the company how thankful I am for what they did for me this
Past weekend and what ever else happens in future thanks in advance :cheers:

:bowdown: https://www.facebook.com/VirtualGT.RacingSimulators?ref=ts&fref=ts :bowdown:

View attachment 176534
I'm guessing there's more to it than just appreciation lol :sly:

@Neovre not at all everything I posted in my older post was about it
When I was down there last week only meet with people in charge of marking and sales
And installation so there was only so much they could offer who know
What could happen when I'm at head quarters and there racing facility next week
I also told them it would all have to be put on hold till I know my out come with
Gt academy :scared: Don't want to put all my eggs in one basket ya know

Now get over to there page and like it :)

Last edited:
@Neovre not at all everything I posted in my older post was about it
When I was down there last week only meet with people in charge of marking and sales
And installation so there was only so much they could offer who know
What could happen when I'm at head quarters and there racing facility
I also told them it would all have to be put on hold till I know my out come with
Gt academy :scared:

Now get over to there page and like it :)
Put on hold, LIKE A BOSS

By the way guys, Will we see Snail Racing in FIA Online Championship 2015?

p.s. Room opened : 1472-4711-0038-4895-4667

Oh and what are the track limits on Trial Mountain and Special Stage 5? @JLBowler ??
would be really useful for practice.

Trial Mountain is pretty simple. The white line is not the track boundary anywhere. The track boundary is either the wall, the grass or the rumble strips. The yellow painted areas are in bounds.

Special Stage Route 5 is much the same. The white line is not the track boundary. The wall or the rumble strips make up the boundary here. The white striped areas are considered in bounds.

If anyone has a specific question that isn't covered here, feel free to ask as ignorance is not an excuse for cutting the track.

GRID Autosport is in my hands, and I gotta say, so much better than 2 is every way possible. I just need to get the steering sorted out...

S.N.A.I.L. Autosport will become a thing once I figure out how the how online thing works.

I also need a snazzy crest if anyone is interesting in making it...

GRID Autosport is in my hands, and I gotta say, so much better than 2 is every way possible. I just need to get the steering sorted out...

S.N.A.I.L. Autosport will become a thing once I figure out how the how online thing works.

I will be getting the game when my birthday rolls around in September.

For the latest seasonal events, i used the Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 15th anniversary '63 for the first seasonal.
Used the Nissan GT-R Black edition '12 for the 2nd seasonal.
For the 3rd seasonal, i used the Chaparral 2J '70. Just had to reduce the power limiter to have it at 700PP but was able to beat the field easily.

I picked it up day 1. The steering is defaulted to 270 I believe. The drifting feels better though much better then grid 2. Add me we will play sometime.

The default is 270 degrees (like the F1 games), but I have a T500RS, so I am able to change it to something a bit more suitable for my driving style, like 360 degrees.

guys, I'm thinking of joining. The only problem is that I'm from Ireland. What times are your races on at? Would there be any race times that would suit me?

The races start at 9:30 eastern. We do have at least one other person from Ireland, @turnupdaheat. You're 5 hours ahead of the east coast, so that would put start time at 2:30 am. We aim to finish in 2 hours.

@zer05ive @Dragonwhisky @JLBowler

Line up for this weekend is set. Laps and qualifying times for combos 1 & 2 are tentative. Each combo will have times in the 1:30 per lap range.

1- RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06
337HP / PP 512 (Racing Hard tires)
at Trial Mountain Circuit - Forward
7 laps and (6 minutes of qualifying) (based on @aliengamer25's suggestion)

2- Ferrari F430 '06
(519HP / PP 548) (Sports Soft tires)
at Special Stage Route 5
6 laps (6 minutes of qualifying)

3- Subaru IMPREZA Touring Car
(477HP / PP 565) (Racing Hard tires)
at Daytona Road Course
6 laps (6 minutes of qualifying)

Last edited:
Back