◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
Tommy Crash, I was doing the score sheet at D4 and I can keep doing that if you wish.

PS. I am soooo happy as for the very first time I'm at the same division as my longest time gt friends Mr.Chatva and Mr.Tex36.
It took us almost 2 years to get here :D

Tommy Crash, I was doing the score sheet at D4 and I can keep doing that if you wish.

PS. I am soooo happy as for the very first time I'm at the same division as my longest time gt friends Mr.Chatva and Mr.Tex36.
Thanks Schmiggz. That would be awesome. I updated the Team Snail list for D3 as you being Scorekeeper.

Looking forward to it but I'm out of town this weekend so well race next.

Team SNAIL duties have been updated. A few divisions have several backups list and no primary. These will be firmed up before tomorrow.
Division 5 is not accurate. I am not the host, scorekeeper or the replay uploader. I haven't been for months. I'm not even racing. Please update, it is misleading.

From practice thur mostly div 1 in rm I was several seconds behind, guess going from finishing top 5 in points in div 2 I'll be end of pack div 1, guess I was put in div 1 is a compliment, I know it was not speed I always quailfly in back of field I jst don't make mistakes which gives me respectable finishes

Make sure you have a very reliable back up plan and that the back up is ready to jump in and do the job at any time.
I understand what you mean but its been almost 3 months since my last cigarette so my mind is more settled now and I don't worry much about LCL's.

From practice thur mostly div 1 in rm I was several seconds behind, guess going from finishing top 5 in points in div 2 I'll be end of pack div 1, guess I was put in div 1 is a compliment, I know it was not speed I always quailfly in back of field I jst don't make mistakes which gives me respectable finishes

Over the course of the history of this league, some drivers have ascended to D1 before they thought they were ready. Some of them have wilted under the pressure of trying to keep up with the aliens that make up the top of D1 and some have found speed they didn't know they had and became competitive in D1. Which one you will be is up to you.

@nmcp1 - Reminder I am out of town this week

DSCN4022.JPG

I'm using a controller which has Its limatations and blue rm is mostly div1 racers thurs nights maybe couple div 2,3 so I've had plenty of racing with this group so I know what to expect, looking At couple replays thur night I'm several seconds behind, I lov a challenge but I also like being competive, witch to be honest I was semi competive in div 2, I only won 1 race each week in div 2, all were reverse grid races. I know making div's hav full attendance is gd but if it happens that div 1 has to be smaller group because there are a few who are able to keep up them that's how it. should be, I will practice alot and I'll keep an eye on laptimes this season, I don't expect to win always I jst like a gd competive battle, from what I see from thur practice nights atleast I won't hav to use my rearview mirrors

Last edited:
I'm using a controller which has Its limatations and blue rm is mostly div1 racers thurs nights maybe couple div 2,3 so I've had plenty of racing with this group so I know what to expect, looking At couple replays thur night I'm several seconds behind, I lov a challenge but I also like being competive, witch to be honest I was semi competive in div 2, I only won 1 race each week in div 2, all were reverse grid races. I know making div's hav full attendance is gd but if it happens that div 1 has to be smaller group because there are a few who are able to keep up them that's how it. should be, I will practice alot and I'll keep an eye on laptimes this season, I don't expect to win always I jst like a gd competive battle, from what I see from thur practice nights atleast I won't hav to use my rearview mirrors
I used a controller when I first joined Snail. You can make it work just fine.

With the league contracting into fewer divisions this is what happens. It's about filling the grids for all divisions.

D1 was running with fewer than 8 people most of the time (as were alot of divisions). So a few D2 guys had to be moved up. Ready or not. The same happened to all divisions so they aren't picking on you.

Let's say D1 was down to 4 regulars. All of them two seconds faster than anyone in the league. You can't expect them to run in a group of 3-4 guys every Sunday. So, to fill the grid, people need to be moved in there. Don't roll over and die, give em hell! If there were 16 guys in that room I guarantee there would be no 98 point winners. Unless everyone just pulled over and parked.

Increasing the population adds pressure, fun and more chances for everyone to get better.

I understand what you mean but its been almost 3 months since my last cigarette so my mind is more settled now and I don't worry much about LCL's.

So did you have a bad connection this past Tues in DTC? We heard some cursing then your name dissappeared. Must have been the cat chewing through the cable wire :)

Hey guys need technical help, since 1.09 ps3 has felt laggy, sounds cut out and cars just wont get up and go sometimes, should i rebuild database/restore file system? Any other tips?

If you are not on @SHOCKY_WELL Friends list please add me. If I'm hosting I will create one room for people on my friends list will not accept friend requests after 859pm EST. Thanks
Psn name is SHOCKY_WELLHELL .I was just checking to make sure I'm in d6.

Last edited:
Back