◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,755 comments
Volco was there last night and never hit 32s as far as I saw. Only the three I mentioned hit high 32s but it was not an average time for sure. I could do mid-low 33s on average. 31s in D4 suggests a few people need promotion to D1.

Of course there are a lot of corners where liberties can be taken. Guessing I need to trim more off those curbs if I want see 31s.

Volco was there last night and never hit 32s as far as I saw. Only the three I mentioned hit high 32s but it was not an average time for sure. I could do mid-low 33s on average. 31s in D4 suggests a few people need promotion to D1.

Of course there are a lot of corners where liberties can be taken. Guessing I need to trim more off those curbs if I want see 31s.

Yeah it's VERY easy to get 31s if you run wide at turn 1 and turn 7.

@Murilo

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Just waiting the PM about the division, thanks

Yeah it's VERY easy to get 31s if you run wide at turn 1 and turn 7.

It's just as easy to lose 2 points for every lap by running wide at turns 1 and 7.

Reminder to all as I snagged a top of the page post. Please make sure you check the drivers list before you race tonight. Many drivers have changed divisions and it would not be good to have someone enter the wrong room and have to miss a race because they didn't take a look and waited until the last minute to join the wrong room.

Last edited:
Just waiting the PM about the division, thanks

Since you requested to join on raceday, you'll be eligible to start next Sunday. The deadline is 11:59 pm ET Saturday in order to race the next day. This will give you some time to get the new cars for next week and practice. As an FYI, the official line up for next week is typically available on Wednesday. If you follow this thread and post #2, you should be just fine. Or send a PM to me and I'll keep you in the loop until you get a division.

Since you requested to join on raceday, you'll be eligible to start next Sunday. The deadline is 11:59 pm ET Saturday in order to race the next day. This will give you some time to get the new cars for next week and practice. As an FYI, the official line up for next week is typically available on Wednesday. If you follow this thread and post #2, you should be just fine. Or send a PM to me and I'll keep you in the loop until you get a division.
And about the day week events, do I have to assign each one or I am automatically eligible?

Did someone ask for a...

...fish?

eel-slap.jpg

Accepting friend requests for racing in D3 are over. Everyone that sent one has been accepted.

D3 will open up in a few minutes.

Back