◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
Xschit!!! We really have to start thinking about SNAIL EUROPE DIVISION :lol:

absolotely you need SNAIL EUROPE DIVISION i think. really fast drivers in europe. than make grand fınals between euro and usa. You have too many chance for different race

I don't think we really have that many drivers that are actually driving from Europe, at least not in the Sunday night races. 2 That I can think of off the top of my head and they appear to be slightly vampiric in their lifestyles. A European SNAIL would have to duplicate the organizational infrastructure we currently employ and that will take about 20 people, +- a few, to maintain 5 or more divisions.

Some folks across the pond would have to step up and be willing to carry that load before SNAIL Intercontinental could be born.

@Ayhancan1998, since the majority of our drivers are in North America, you might want to run some speed and bandwidth tests to servers in the US and Canada, preferably servers on the west coast of both. The sites we customarily use are pingtest.net and speedtest.net. You're welcome to post your results here or PM them to myself, JLBowler or zer05ive, so we can have a look and see if your connection will be likely to support a stable connection to your fellow division mates.

@Ayhancan1998, since the majority of our drivers are in North America, you might want to run some speed and bandwidth tests to servers in the US and Canada, preferably servers on the west coast of both. The sites we customarily use are pingtest.net and speedtest.net. You're welcome to post your results here or PM them to myself, JLBowler or zer05ive, so we can have a look and see if your connection will be likely to support a stable connection to your fellow division mates.[/QUOTE]

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3643188159

That's a start. Your server selection appears to have been in Turkey however. You will need to adjust the server selection so it's testing to a server on the north american continent. What I'm seeing from what you just posted however, doesn't bode well for a good experience with drivers here, especially if the room has over 12 drivers in it.

Any news on the new Combo yet?

where is combo.gif

That's a start. Your server selection appears to have been in Turkey however. You will need to adjust the server selection so it's testing to a server on the north american continent. What I'm seeing from what you just posted however, doesn't bode well for a good experience with drivers here, especially if the room has over 12 drivers in it.
He has had no problems with WRS but there we race open rooms W/MIKES.

Edit: oops DP

Back