◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
:confused:Is this appropriate to put on here?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 7
I guess the good part is that I don't have to buy or paint any cars this week. Every car we are running has been run in SNAIL in the last three months. C'mon guys. Be creative. There are well over 1000 cars to choose from.
Blame @LLOYDZELITE69. He could have frozen Motegi and we could've driven a new VGT:(

Fellow D1s, I think the responsibility lies on our shoulders now to stop @LLOYDZELITE69 from winning any prizes plus further making all these crappy democratic moves.

Well, if you want me to stop winning prizes. You have to beat me first ;) sorry I had to say something. I'm getting quadruple teamed X100 here

I think Lloyd is fully aware I can beat him if I have a good day:) He is not safe:P
I had a horrible day last sunday, but then again, so did Lloyd...

While we're all poking fun @LLOYDZELITE69 , which he seems to be taking in stride very well, for freezing the car, perhaps some of us could be pinging @FloptaStr8 to pick a track to take it to. I reckon she'll pick one as soon as she can get home and clear up some time to take a look, but it never hurts to remind folks.

As slow as that car is, something short and tight would be nice. Not Tsukuba though.

Back