◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,412 comments
I disco'd again. USERID - please make one more D5 room and have the gang reconvene there.

At least I didn't need to reformat/reload/whatever. Be there in a minute.

D5 Results and Votes are in (finally).

@zer05ive @Dragonwhisky

I will upload replays tomorrow, probably before my first test drive. (knocked out 4 so far, hitting 2 more tomorrow).

First place podiums to 5 different guys (ending up in 1st to 5th place), good 'knots' of competition through the field.

@JLBowler - Well done on the Promo/Relegation, as usual! :bowdown:
👍

Tonight for me was abit messy connection wise. There were times where it would not let me in the room, then it did but later disconnected me. Was able to run both races for third combo.

As for the results overall:

Combo 1: I think I'm not alone in thinking Ascari might be more of a hot lap track then a Racing track. Kinda impossible to do anything without risking contact. Finished ok, but its very difficult to race someone there.

Combo 2: Actually liked it, but the track still hates me :lol: Felt I could've at least kept up if I wasn't all over the place

Combo 3: Naturally, I was sorta confident about this combo after last week's run. Did well in the first race but threw away what could've have been my best two races when I went off twice. Shame because I felt like I improved a lot since last week.

Anyhow, good racing tonight as usual. Looking forward to next week, when I hopefully have a much better connection.

Really a great night racing in D4 we spoke before racing begun and I believe we all agreed to immolate what D3 is doing, meaning;
1) team work
2) settle minor issues internally
3) practice together so as to know what to expect!

Now that I typed this out, I second thought myself!
I was torn between Whether to post on the thread or in a D4 room?
I've come to the conclusion that what @fzappa has done in D3 within one month should happen through out this great league!
Therefor I post here so all of SNAIL could benefit!

Last edited:
I sent it around 4 eastern time when I was practicing today. I am staring at the pending thing right now...

I don't know want happened but I did see your friend request was sent after 9pm ET. I accepted your request and you are good to go for next week.

This is the reason to look for JLBowlers updated drivers list and send your requests out ASAP.

Looks like all scores and votes are in except for D1's.

D1, I know you guys had a small grid tonight. Did anyone record the results?

Great racing tonight by @dgaf95integra @LLOYDZELITE69 and @Nicktune, even though there were four of us, there was still a few good battles in each combo. Once again it was a night dominated by Lloyd, but he actually made 2 mistakes which was more than surprising.

The first combo had a pretty close finish between me and Lloyd as we finished .181 seconds between us!

The second combo was very much lloydz dominant combo, in the first race, he was leading by several seconds, spun, and still managed to come back and beat out dga for the victory. The second race was lloydz to lose. Me and dga were battling it out for a few laps as Lloyd pulled a size able gap. But on the corner leading to the straight to go onto the final lap, he went wide, and me and dga passed to battle it out for first on the last lap. I won the battle, but dga never have up.

Dga was probably the most consistent out of the four of us so major props to him, ashame he didn't get a win, but he still came in 2nd three times and was always at the ready when someone made a mistake.

Nic had an interesting night, he hadn't had much practice and it seemed evident with the lotus in the second race. He still got a win the end the night at Suzuka.

Looks like all scores and votes are in except for D1's.

D1, I know you guys had a small grid tonight. Did anyone record the results?

Here they are:
Votes-
@Nicktune: 1
@LLOYDZELITE69: 3
@dangerzone641: 3
@dgaf95integra: 3

A little accident in D2 tonight.

Unbelievable that two guys can get through it without a scratch....

Let's not criticize the cause of the accident in public

Suzuka Circuit_1.jpg
Suzuka Circuit_2.jpg
Suzuka Circuit.jpg

Back