◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,746 comments
Oh my God, you kidding me? 14 and you are hell of a racer lol. Man, I can't imagine once you step into a real car... you will be just like zroooommm zrrooooomm lol. It is a compliment by the way.
Haha. Yep never stepped foot on a racecar. Closest I have got is the karts at Miller Motorsports Park.

Hey large number of us are in our 30s 40s and 50s.

There are at least a couple of guys who are a decade or two older than that.

One of the things I appreciate about this group, I can think of very few other pursuits that have as widely varied an age group. We will not agree on absolutely everything but the number of things we do agree on is significant.

Hey large number of us are in our 30s 40s and 50s.

There are at least a couple of guys who are a decade or two older than that.

One of the things I appreciate about this group, I can think of very few other pursuits that have as widely varied an age group. We will not agree on absolutely everything but the number of things we do agree on is significant.

You got that right Handlebar, there are more than a few of us who can remember AJ & Mario @ Indy. Incidently I've always been partial to the 944 Turbo Equipe S4

Happy birthday lol

I would imagine the majority will be in the 20ish group with some 30ish. Is there any teen or old geezer in here?
I actually think you will find the average more in the 30's. I am in the 40+ group

JD - 14
DP - 25
JO - 43

Feel free to add initials and age

Never heard of that one...maybe a 944 Turbo, 944 Turbo Cup Car, 944 Turbo S or something like that? There was no 944 Turbo Equipe S4.

It was a special edition from Weissach to compete against the Vette's in the Playboy series (mid '80's). 4 valve head, larger brakes, bigger turbo and aero. Still didn't beat the Vette's often enough, but bat crazy fast.

This is going to be my birthday present....

subaru.jpg

Because they haven't got this one in GT6 (It even has my number on it!!! Comon PD!!!)

ferrari.jpg

Last edited:
Back