◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,782 comments
Hi,

Request to join S.N.A.I.L for Sunday racing.
PSN-dragonwhisky
Timezone-ET

Referred by OwensRacing.

You gents aren't the only onez that knowz how to downloadz from the interwebz. :sly:

If you didn't catch the small print in one of Dragons most resident TOPP's, yesterday was the two year anniversary of his first race in SNAIL.
I want to congratulate him on his second gold star, and say thanks for all he has done and is doing to make this league what it is today:cheers:.

Well done sir.

Last edited:
:boggled: I don't get it.

No doubt there will be an advert released some time in the near future depicting Ronaldo kicking the ball and Button neatly flicking it with the MC-12's rear quarter panel accurately into some sort of target. They'll make it look like it happened on the first attempt too! :lol:

If you didn't catch the small print in ones of Dragons most resident TOPP's, yesterday was the two year anniversary of his first race in SNAIL.
I want to congratulate him on his second gold star, and say thanks for all he has and is doing to make this league what it is today:cheers:.

Well done sir.

Boy howdy, you went digging for that. So, I went digging for yours.

I am interested in joining...some freinds of mine are already in and all I need to know is what to do. My PS3 name is Sandblazter.

Man that feels so "way back in the day".

Before the September season begins on Sunday night, I'd like to give a shout out to the August champions! While a complete summary of the points standings can be found here, I present to you the official August 2014 champions for each division:

Division 1
@LLOYDZELITE69 / LLOYDZ_ELITE69

Division 2
@Xradkins / Xrad-11

Division 3
@Daniel Setili / MaddDog28

Division 4
@chevron / chevron

Division 5
@CoachMK21 / CoachMK21

Division 6
@Rockhound18 / ShrumpRacer86

Division 7
@BayouSimDrifter / blueninjacivic

Congratulations to all seven of you! :cheers:
Got to give some brother love for the victory

Boy howdy, you went digging for that. So, I went digging for yours.

Man that feels so "way back in the day".

Turning on the 'way back machine'

I requested to join on page 52, post 1557, on March 10, 2012.

That's 68197 posts and 718 pages ago. Boy has this league grown:eek:

Congrats, @Dragonwhisky on two years and I also want to thank you for all that you've done to help this league:cheers:

Since everybody is feeling nostalgic. I joined this league in January with the intention on learning my wheel much better. Still having a hard time gauging my progress as I feel I have stayed way to consistent. Hopefully by my one year mark I will see some more improvement in my speed. Just want to thank the people that have helped unknowingly @chatva (for having constant speed) & @USERID_77a23 (knowing when to follow and when to pass)

Since everybody is feeling nostalgic. I joined this league in January with the intention on learning my wheel much better. Still having a hard time gauging my progress as I feel I have stayed way to consistent. Hopefully by my one year mark I will see some more improvement in my speed. Just want to thank the people that have helped unknowingly @chatva (for having constant speed) & @USERID_77a23 (knowing when to follow and when to pass)

I bet you have improved. Do the Snail Time Trial on your own from time to time to see if you are more consistent and getting faster.... but DON'T post the results on the forum

Sometimes I go back to license tests, or my favourite, Goodwood Hillclimb and see if I can improve on previous times.

Those are the requirements in a nutshell. ETA: this special event will never be scheduled to conflict with the RoC, so that will never be a factor.

Apologies for the confusion; Madrid Reverse is already "locked in" for the Abarth Bertone in Combo 1, and that one is going to be fun on CS tires. It's only the track in Combo 2 that needs a community vote and there are only a handful of tracks where the car won't bounce off the redline. Here's a copy/paste with slight editing to make it all more clear:
Combo 1
Abarth 1952 1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 Concept (Pebble Beach Award 2010) on Comfort Soft, 305 PP & 77 HP after oil change (no dealer info: "--")
Madrid Reverse - 5 laps

Combo 2
Ferrari 1961 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 on Sports Medium, 461 PP & 288 HP after oil change (454 PP & 276 HP in dealership)
Track TBD; choose from:
Eiger Nordwand Short (Forward or Reverse)
Brands Hatch '80s GP
Trial Mountain
Twin Ring Motegi East
Autumn Ring
Tsukuba

Combo 3
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 on Racing Hard, 494 PP & 177 HP after oil change (486 PP & 169 HP in dealership)
Spa-Francorchamps - 4 laps
I fear this Friday night Concourse Car Club announcement may have been missed over the holiday weekend. The inaugural run at this special event will take place this Friday, September 5 at 9:30 PM Eastern. Combo 2, the Ferrari GTO, needs a community vote on the track we'll use and there are only a handful of tracks where the car won't bounce off the redline due to its extremely low gearing and high HP. Details:
Combo 1
Abarth 1952 1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 Concept (Pebble Beach Award 2010) on Comfort Soft, 305 PP & 77 HP after oil change (no dealer info: "--")
Madrid Reverse - 5 laps

Combo 2
Ferrari 1961 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 on Sports Medium, 461 PP & 288 HP after oil change (454 PP & 276 HP in dealership)
Track TBD; choose from:
Brands Hatch '80s GP
Trial Mountain
Twin Ring Motegi East
Autumn Ring
Tsukuba

Combo 3
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 on Racing Hard, 494 PP & 177 HP after oil change (486 PP & 169 HP in dealership)

I want to join but I don't have time to grind the credits needed, and I moved plans with a friend to Friday night so I can't make it anyway. But I really wanted to. I swear.

:dunce: I guess this is the only thing i could find that I did not do was the little guy with the hat. I did everything else and I am awaiting placement.After Completing the Quiz on Racecraft and after Completing the entry tt at Laguna Seca, I even completed the car color and number registration.

Last edited:
Did I mention how much I hate time trials, I'm always getting in my own way :)!

It doesn't matter how many different time trials you submit, if you don't submit your PSN ID correctly, you won't be placed. Please PM me your correct PSN ID so I can add you to the necessary documents and place you in a division.

Hi JL, I'm new to the PS3, I went to playstation.com and sign in with my email , my userid when I log in is 'dexxy', is that what you are looking for?

Thanks!

I fear this Friday night Concourse Car Club announcement may have been missed over the holiday weekend. The inaugural run at this special event will take place this Friday, September 5 at 9:30 PM Eastern. Combo 2, the Ferrari GTO, needs a community vote on the track we'll use and there are only a handful of tracks where the car won't bounce off the redline due to its extremely low gearing and high HP. Details:
Combo 1
Madrid Reverse - 5 laps

Combo 2
Track TBD; choose from:
Brands Hatch '80s GP
Trial Mountain
Twin Ring Motegi East
Autumn Ring
Tsukuba

Combo 3

I'm looking forward to this and my combo 2 track vote goes to Brands Hatch '80s.

Combos.png

Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 335HP
Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring Car '10 604HP
Volkswagen GTI Roadster VGT 578HP

Would the following SNAILs please take the time to run the GT6 SNAIL Time Trial and submit their times;

@dgaf95integra
@Xradkins
@AG07WRXTR
@AJKVail
@fzappa
@Drgreenthumb977
@DMacs13
@racingchamp30
@cmbeal317
@flesxruoyxllik
@GumballCGT
@martin20az
@qwietstorm
@dangerzone641
@Adventuruss
@zer05ive
@mopar440

All that's needed to complete this is a few laps and your name and time submitted on the form, no other information need be included. Thanks.

Great, just got a G27, and wanted to resubmit my time trial as I am never going back to controller. I will run some laps when I get home.

I would like to participate in the Sunday races

@XR_RACER_11

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below. Now if you've actually read this, post a :dunce: on the main thread.

6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

I very much appreciate the kind words , that is something I truely work on everyday. (probably to a fault...lol) Always fun racing around you as well ...see ya on the track

Back