Gold @ExoSphere64 Silver @Scott G Bronze @KalvinWilliam

Fast Lap Honors
Combo 1
Race 1 @Rockhound18 1:32.631 Race 2 @goofytyler 1:33.306

Combo 2
Race 1 @euclid58 1:30.488 Race 2 @euclid58 1:29.553

Combo 3
Race 1 @euclid58 2:00.144 Race 2 @Scott G 2:00.149

Congrats to @euclid58 for the overall win breaking the tie with @Scott G!

Of course, nothing in life is perfect so, the G27 "doesn't like" the custom build stand where I had my driving force on so, I will have to go back in the pit to perform some adjustments in order to fit the new wheel on it and I can only do it tomorrow because its late and I can't make noise in the garage right now!!! :mad:
I was sooooo excited to try it :irked:

Of course, nothing in life is perfect so, the G27 "doesn't like" the custom build stand where I had my driving force on so, I will have to go back in the pit to perform some adjustments in order to fit the new wheel on it and I can only do it tomorrow because its late and I can't make noise in the garage right now!!! :mad:
I was sooooo excited to try it :irked:

Get the GTEYE brake spring for it.
That wheel and that brake spring made a huge difference for me.

Thank you to everyone who's shown their appreciation for Team SNAIL by putting something up for auction in the SNAIL Marketplace. Here's a list of items that have been sold to date:

$10 Amazon gift card - sold by @FSportIS and purchased for 31 $hells
$25 Amazon gift card - sold by @chevron and purchased for 175 $hells
FIFA 10 for PS3 - sold by @zer05ive
F1 Photography Book - sold by @Chiochan and purchased for 30 $hells
$10 PSN Card - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 20 $hells
S.N.A.I.L. Shirt - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 20 $hells
GT Academy Shirt - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 40 $hells
GTPEDIA - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 10 $hells
Playseat Evolution - sold by @Ph1sher and purchased for 70 $hells
GT Academy shirt - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 35 $hells
Hauppauge PVR - sold by @kcheeb and purchased for 25 $hells
F1 shirt - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 6 $hells
S.N.A.I.L. shirt - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 16 $hells

Please remember that when you make a sale in the SNAIL Marketplace, the $hells that are sent to you as payment are yours to keep! This means that you can turn around and spend them on a future item that is put up for sale or auction. 👍

images

Last edited:
Say what you will. I will still stick with iOS.
I have been a Droid guy for the last 5-6 yrs. We got an iPad Mini last Christmas...

Moral of the story...upgrading our Droids to iPhone 6 ASAP :)

iOS performs flawlessly, the same way, every time we use it. Our Droids can be fine one minute and take forever to do the same task five minutes later. It's just time to switch...

I have been a Droid guy for the last 5-6 yrs. We got an iPad Mini last Christmas...

Moral of the story...upgrading our Droids to iPhone 6 ASAP :)

iOS performs flawlessly, the same way, every time we use it. Our Droids can be fine one minute and take forever to do the same task five minutes later. It's just time to switch...
Yeah. I think from what I saw the regular 6 is $199 and the 6 Plus is $299

1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Sep 14 2014
Penalty Rate 77%
Banner by dabneyd
Rules
...'Golden Rule' of motorsports: It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.
S.N.A.I.L. Penalty Guidelines
-Stewards have the ability to assess penalties that are found during race reviewing, but we will not actively look for things to penalize. Any violations discovered by the stewards during review will not be subject to the filing deadline for race complaints. As a result of this, penalties levied in this instance will not affect prize winners for that week.

Below are the results of the 26 incidents the stewards reviewed.

Division 3 - 3 incidents on file
TheNoseKnows__
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 4 - 14 points halved to 7 for self report. 4 weeks probation.
turnupdaheat
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 4 - 13 points halved to 7 for on-track concession. 4 weeks probation.
Zspark
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 4 - 15 points. 4 weeks probation.
Division 5 - 9 incidents on file
chatva
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 9 points doubled to 18 for probation violation.
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 11 points doubled to 22 for probation violation.
  • 40 points total. 6 weeks probation remain.
GTP_Vertigo
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 9 points. 3 weeks probation.
JJLopez_427
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 9 points. 3 weeks probation.
MaDDstAR116
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 4 - 13 points.
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 8 points halved to 4 for self report.
  • 21 points total and 6 weeks probation.
MareckX
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 4 points halved to 2 for on-track concession. 1 week probation.
Division 6 - 8 incidents on file
dexxy
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 5 points.
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 7 points.
  • 12 points total and 4 weeks probation.
MajorBlixem
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 1 points. 1 week probation.
MCR-Toretto
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 7 points doubled to 14 for probation violation.
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 1 points doubled to 2 for probation violation.
  • 16 points total and 5 weeks probation.
Nail-27
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 4 points. 1 week probation.
Division 7 - 1 incident on file
jay-c2000
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 12 points. 3 weeks probation.
Division 8 - 3 incidents on file
Mr_Smile
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 9 points.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 10 points.
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 12 points.
  • 31 points total and 6 weeks probation

These results can be viewed on the SNAIL Steward Review Sheet.

Thanks to Handlebar-Man, JLBowler, Oshawa-Joe, tezgm99 and USERID_77a23 for their reviews this week.
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Prize A @euclid58 & B @jamilla are clear to make their selections.

Prize C has changed to @WaLT_100R and he is clear to make his selection following jamilla's pick.

Full final results can be found here. @zer05ive & @JLBowler, these adjustments have been made in the director's document and results sheets.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***​

Last edited:
1VFAIur.png

Penalty Rate 77%
Banner by dabneyd

TheNoseKnows__
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 4 - 14 points halved to 7 for self report. 4 weeks probation.
turnupdaheat
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 4 - 13 points. 4 weeks probation.
Zspark
chatva
GTP_Vertigo
JJLopez_427
MaDDstAR116
MareckX
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 4 points halved to 2 for on-track concession. 1 week probation.
dexxy
MajorBlixem
MCR-Toretto
Nail-27
jay-c2000
Mr_Smile

Thanks to Handlebar-Man, JLBowler, Oshawa-Joe, tezgm99 and USERID_77a23 for their reviews this week.

Prize C has changed to @WaLT_100R and he is clear to make his selection following jamilla's pick.

Full final results can be found here. @zer05ive & @JLBowler, these adjustments have been made in the director's document and results sheets.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***​
The amount of penalties is to damn high lol.

I'm saving my money for the T300 I think. I will need something that will work on the PS4. If it is found later that the G27 will work on the PS4 then I have extra money for something else down the road.

I'm doing the same thing...Plan B

I can't find any information on when we can get them here in NA.

PC running Linux and Windows Phone (awesome phone by the way)
Apple Laptop and Mini

I'm not married to any one brand for anything, they all have their quirks. Just use what fits my needs the best. IF I had to go to any one product, it would be Linux based.

I do get a laugh out of watching the on-going battle between PC and Apple though. Wow, if that's all I had to worry about in my world. Shut up already and let's go race!

Last edited:
As far as I know, people on probation can still win prizes, however i think they should not.

EX: I have 3 weeks probation for my bone head mistake, therefore I should have to race clean for 3 weeks before being eligible for another prize

This could help with cleaning up some driving because they would have to consistently if they want any in influence on combo selection, because in all honesty d7 was not very clean all night long, many new guys, and many other irs could have been filed, and I think this could help people check themselves

Has any one else had this problem? Last night in the RCS lobby I had a major sound glitch. I could hear everything as normal save for the fact that I couldn't hear my tires nor my own engine. I cleared my cache' prior to entering the lobby, fiddled with settings once in there and finally had to back out after 60+ minutes of trying to drive like that. This morning I defragged my PS3,reset my router, replaced my eithernet cable, deleted and redownloaded GT6 and the problem still occurred. This all has happened after the 1.12 update. I know that I'm not the only one but has any one else thought of or heard of a possible solution? Thanks.

Yes I have and so has flopta
Has any one else had this problem? Last night in the RCS lobby I had a major sound glitch. I could hear everything as normal save for the fact that I couldn't hear my tires nor my own engine. I cleared my cache' prior to entering the lobby, fiddled with settings once in there and finally had to back out after 60+ minutes of trying to drive like that. This morning I defragged my PS3,reset my router, replaced my eithernet cable, deleted and redownloaded GT6 and the problem still occurred. This all has happened after the 1.12 update. I know that I'm not the only one but has any one else thought of or heard of a possible solution? Thanks.

While in Dragons room a couple days ago I had left to buy a second car all sound was fine and upon return had this issue.

I left cleared Chache. Still no sound on my car. Fwiw he also couldn't hear it. So left and restarted PS3. Back in and same issue.

Made a new room and problem gone. Seems to be relative to the room.

I would but my name isn't on the list now for some reason.
I'll put that on the list of stuff to do between now and Sunday. Sorry for that. I expect you may have dropped off because of inactivity on Sunday nights. I'll see what I can do with it.

Yes, I encountered this the other night. It was the first time it has ever happened to me. I couldn't find a solution and the tire noise would sporadically appear and then disappear. Several other people in the lobby were experiencing the same issues.

1VFAIur.png

Penalty Rate 77%
Banner by dabneyd

TheNoseKnows__
turnupdaheat
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 4 - 13 points. 4 weeks probation.
Zspark
chatva
GTP_Vertigo
JJLopez_427
MaDDstAR116
MareckX
dexxy
MajorBlixem
MCR-Toretto
Nail-27
jay-c2000
Mr_Smile

Thanks for all the stewards who put in overtime to get this week's incidents reviewed. :bowdown:

The results post has been updated with the official results from Sunday night.

@euclid58, @jamilla, and @WaLT_100R - you guys are on the clock!! Please try to make your selections asap so that we can have the combos ready for tonight's practice races.

Yes, I encountered this the other night. It was the first time it has ever happened to me. I couldn't find a solution and the tire noise would sporadically appear and then disappear. Several other people in the lobby were experiencing the same issues.
Yes in WRS races yesterday ,on shifter carts, many of us had on and off again loss of engine sounds and or had engine sound and no track or tire sound...it made racing...interesting. This appears to be widespread...but given PDs very quick response to the force feedback issue we might see this go away quickly. I hope :rolleyes:. By the way this happened in both EU lobbies and Na lobbies.

Thanks for all the stewards who put in overtime to get this week's incidents reviewed. :bowdown:

The results post has been updated with the official results from Sunday night.

@euclid58, @jamilla, and @WaLT_100R - you guys are on the clock!! Please try to make your selections asap so that we can have the combos ready for tonight's practice races.
Guilty as charged. There was a mass carambolage at Indy Last Sunday, and the upper managements desire to do away with penalties in lower divisions led to some investigation by our Steward as to why all those ghosted cars were there in the first place.
I have never been involved in the I R process before and found it to be reassuringly well run ( like anything in SNAIL isn't ? :bowdown:). I will not go into detail but I apparently ( my system says I can't watch my replay ? )caused the mayhem on lap one by shoving the car in front of me and then subsequently running into the kitty litter. Why I shoved him is not important...everyone has excuses..but the fact that neither he nor the following driver filed an IR on me is significant.

Our Division, like Most Divisions, talk things over between themselves and "sort things out" and only gross willful violations get reported. In and of itself this is not wrong...it makes for a relaxed racing atmosphere...but it is not allowing the system to work. The IR system can be used to clarify whether a move was allowable or not and as such it is a tool as well as a punitive system.

Case in point , our Prize A winner this week was not 100 percent sure if one of his race winning moves was absolutely squeaky clean. So he self reported the incident, which if proven to be not correct, would have cost him his First Prize A ( I believe this is true but I was out for a bit awhile back so I might have missed another ). I have raced with Euclid since I joined SNAIL and shared a 24 hour car with him....he is squeaky clean to a fault...and he DOES NOT...make ill advised moves, and if he inadvertently brushes your car you IMMEDIATELY hear...." Sorry" . Turns out he was correct in his move, but he reported himself just to be sure. That took guts, and it was the right thing to do. And the support he got on the D 6 conversation must have been gratifying.

That is how the system should be used. Do not be afraid to use it.

Back