◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,668 comments
Man, I'm already disappointed with myself in the NSX, more than two seconds slower in quali than I was in practice, and same thing in the race.

Division 7 Race Report
Night started out good, then afterwards towards the 2nd race it went weird. Skills, Awsisme and Platinum disconnected. I had two instances of the car freezing. Round 2, Race 1 with the Spoon S2000 and then Round 3, Race 1 with the VW at Nurburgring GP/F. Engine was running, car sat still at the start/finish line, had to exit. I hope PD fixes whatever 1.12 did to the online portion of GT6. Also as well, drivers were saying they first couldn't hear the car tires and then the engine. Then in other races tonight people were able to hear both sounds of car and tire. I ran the room as fixed host.

Always having fun, just could of done better without the glitches due to the newest update. I didn't have this glitch before 1.12 was installed.

Last edited:
D6 scoring and votes is complete. THERE'S A NINJA HERE :sly:

FYI to those without directors/scorekeeper access... something about the voting totals.... One division still to get votes in...

You probably shouldn't put the voting information out there while there is still an entire division left to vote. It could influence the decisions made by those drivers.

You probably shouldn't put the voting information out there while there is still an entire division left to vote. It could influence the decisions made by those drivers.

Good call - lesson learned, wont happen again. Didn't really think about that aspect for the 2nd half of the post. You may want to edit the reply too, although I think the ship has sailed...

So... anyone have significant sound issues tonight? I heard of one issue in our lobby re: tires. I think at same time he was put to back of grid for start...

-Division 4 Race Report-
Well, with all the problems that where going on this week, I'm glad to say that we had 9 racers tonight, with no connection or sound issues. Only 1 disconnect during Round 3 Race 1. That sucked! But all and all everyone did an awesome job tonight. A lot of courteous racing, that I saw. With no connection problems, the night moved along very well and that's always good. Especially for the east coasters;)

Thanks everyone for your cooperation in making tonight a great night of racing.

Also, the D4 replays have been uploaded:)👍

REMINDER

If you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of any SNAIL OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific on Monday night. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed. If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please remember that clean racing is not only your right, it's also your responsibility and something that we all need to be accountable for.

So... anyone have significant sound issues tonight? I heard of one issue in our lobby re: tires. I think at same time he was put to back of grid for start...
Yes. I lost my engine and tire noise but could still hear everyone else. I left, came back and could hear my engine but not my tires.

D6 replays currently being uploaded. Have a good night gents.

Also, I'll be travelling on business and will miss the next 2 (maybe 3) Sundays. Aside from alerting my d-mates in our PM for duty coverage, should I send anyone (such as @JLBowler) a PM to reflect this for driver's list impact or anything like that?

Back